It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
erm, the account of inanna's descent to the underworld that i've read from oxford university translators, doesn't depict tammuz as a christ like figure. he's found perched on inanna's throne, dressed in finery, not the least bit concerned with her fate and enjoying the perks of being the new ruler. i think the tendency to assume any shepherd figure in history is jesus, is stretching the limits of credibility.

Well, he is robed on a throne (c.f. of Frazer's "Sacred King") and just minding his own business:

348-353. They followed her to the great apple tree in the plain of Kulaba. There was Dumuzid clothed in a magnificent garment and seated magnificently on a throne. The demons seized him there by his thighs. The seven of them poured the milk from his churns. The seven of them shook their heads like ……. They would not let the shepherd play the pipe and flute before her (?).

And there's more than one story with Dumuzid. The poor guy gets the crap beaten out of him in all of them, it's sadistic!

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

12-21. They released holy Inana, they …… her. Inana handed over Dumuzid to them in exchange for herself. "As for the lad, we will put his feet in foot stocks. As for the lad, we will put his hands in hand stocks: we will put his neck in neck stocks." Copper pins, nails and pokers were raised to his face. They sharpened their large copper axes. As for the lad, they stood him up, they sat him down. "Let us remove his …… garment, let us make him stand ……." As for the lad, they bound his arms, they did evil ……. They covered his face with his own garment.

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...#

29-34. "My brother -- because of him I cannot rejoice. My brother ……. Dumuzid, my brother -- because of him I cannot rejoice, ……. …… in front of him ……. …… he who bound his arms went in front of him. …… he who fettered his hands went behind him. …… they who beat him went alongside him."

It goes on like this, but you get the idea. Make of it what you will.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
"Ptah, as the demiurge, is the principle of vibration, and creates the world by speaking it into existence (can we hazard to connect him with "talk"?). Thoth, the orderer and measurer of all things, is simply thought. "

I understand Ptah as actually being Enki/Ea - so it would make sense that he spoke the world into existance since he was our creator and taught us language... And I understood Thoth to be known as the crying god if I remember rightly? That he was very compassionate?

Re Sitchin - I personally have all his books and haven't been able to read one entire through, only scan them here and there but I got the gist of his stuff - so the details I cannot argue one way or another - and I don't know if it makes any difference to the big picture or not rather than just being a 'detail'. I've heard he's disinformation, etc. and who knows - that's why I just keep going and keep what works and throw away what doesn't.

Other sources I've looked at also acknowledged the previously destroyed planet as having been Tiamat too. It is logical there was a planet previously, it explains the asteroid belt and the huge waters on earth as it was a big broken piece. What its actual name was (to me) is a detail - more importantly I'm trying to figure out who is where now!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

(hint: he's osiris (enmerkar, nimrod, narmer). she's isis. at least, that's the theory. according to THAT lore and its connection with biblical texts, osiris was the world emperor at the time (there appears to be some verification for this in like the chinese canon of yu book of shu or some such. in fact, he was the first post flood world emperor. he reopens the abzu gate and brings more "slaves" here from elsewhere at the tower of babel, which causes a chaotic (confusion) mess of languages and customs (see the namshub of enki). he is deposed, and his empire is split up between the 70 members of the divine council, many of which i'm thinking were the original "watchers" (overlords) of the "slaves" from their former planets or areas of residence on the earth.

and here's my really wacked out theory about it:

nimrod BECOMES a mighty one (biblical lingo for "nephilim") after he is already born. in essence, he becomes the new "container" for enki and what you are reading is yet another version or continuing story of when inanna and enki have the go around about possession of the ME (may) powers. (which i theorize is actually the device that operates the abzu gate system. if you're familar with stargate tv show, it'd be like the "dial-home device")

anyway, when he loses control of the babel gate, i theorized that he snatched another buried gate, perhaps the DUR.ANKI from Nibru-- Enlil's city) and took it to Abydos, Egypt, where he put it in the Osirieon (don't know if the place was pre-existing when he got there or if he had it built for that purpose). then he set up the egyptian dynasty to provide him with an endless chain of royals, virtually in control of the known world, and a priesthood willing to make sure he was transferred when the old body died (opening of the mouth ceremony).

anyway, not long after, he is once again deprived of his "legs" (the death of osiris) but that's okay, he has a contingency plan already in place. at some point, he hops from egyptian royals to middle eastern royals again and we see him in the king of tyre. not sure where he went after that.

later, SETI the first, finds the osirieon buried in abydos (egyptian abdju, pronounced abzu), while excavating for his own temple, and has it incorporated into his temple complex. he finds the gate in there and is inspired to write, "the book of gates" which he has engraved into his alabaster sacrophagus, even though he is only guessing as to its meaning or usage by that point. then that gate disappears as well. my theory is that he had it buried with him in his tomb in the valley of the kings, in the K corridor that descends below his sarcophagus chamber

told ya it was wacky
but the events are mostly established history and architecturally supported. it's a matter of interpreting symbols and filling in a few gaps to arrive at that interpretation.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

(hint: he's osiris (enmerkar, nimrod, narmer). she's isis. at least, that's the theory. according to THAT lore and its connection with biblical texts, osiris was the world emperor at the time (there appears to be some verification for this in like the chinese canon of yu book of shu or some such. in fact, he was the first post flood world emperor. he reopens the abzu gate and brings more "slaves" here from elsewhere at the tower of babel, which causes a chaotic (confusion) mess of languages and customs (see the namshub of enki). he is deposed, and his empire is split up between the 70 members of the divine council, many of which i'm thinking were the original "watchers" (overlords) of the "slaves" from their former planets or areas of residence on the earth.

Possibly so. It is also the oldest written testament to the cult of what has been called Dionysian Artificiers. Presumably Enki, having learned the Plan of Salvation, charged them with establishing those Demonic Counterfeits of the Gospel that so confounded our dear Fathers of the Church.

And yes, she is Isis, and he is Osiris--the earth-mother and the corn spirit.

I'm still not sure if you are saying that Enki was literally all of these people, or merely meant to be incarnations. Tammuz and Enki were certainly regarded as separate people in the literature, as were Osiris and Narmer. Plus, nobody can actually agree on who Nimrod was supposed to be. Was he Sargon? Gilgamesh? Marduk? The consort of Semiramis?

[edit on 16-4-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

semiramis was a later story about the same person.
so was gilgamesh, a later story about nimrod (although gilgamesh actually existed as well).

but they weren't concurrent with isis or osiris, or at least, that's what i've read.
i think someone named hislop or hilsop (alexander first name i do believe), wrote a book called the two babylons supporting the idea, and one of the arguments against the book is that semiramis came much too late in the timeline to be inanna and isis. the similarities are apparent, perhaps because her story adopts aspects of the older stories, just as enuma elish's marduk, adopts the older stories of enki and enlil, etc.

as far as incarnations, i don't think he died and reincarnated. no, not in the strictest sense of the word. he retains all his memories, which is an aspect of the spirit body that we supposedly don't have access to till we've ascended or are born again (?). there are cases where a person's memories of past lives have been restored to them but i am unsure to what to make of them. i think he has a light body energy form that is transferred between his chosen containers, and he enters the new without losing the memories he collected in the old. i think some of his containers have been clones and some have been cases of forced possession (but these are rare) - like a body snatching.

of course, as i said before, these are my wacky theories based on my research and the concept that throwing out ancient history is a dangerous precedent.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
here, let me recount for you a dream i had a few years ago. it lasted all of maybe a minute or two or three (if that?). it was the middle of the day, and i fell asleep suddenly. i don't recall even laying down! in the dream, i'm floating above what appears to be a desert region. it seems i've recognized it as the valley of kings in egypt. below me is a cul-de-sac, surrounded on three sides by cliff faces. the cliffs are perforated by 5 cave like entrances at ground level, that i recognize as tombs of the pharaohs of egypt.

i glance around and realize i'm laying on my stomach on a transparent floor of a hovering space craft. i'm in some kind of device that allows me to recline on the floor and view the terrain below the space craft like looking threw a glass bottom boat at ocean creatures. it's quite comfortable. to one side i see a bank of blinking lights and machinery. i look back down at the cul-de-sac and suddenly see black dotted lines emerging from the five tomb entrances. the dotted lines are converging on a central point, in the middle of the cul-de-sac, which is perfectly featureless. when the dotted lines finally meet in the middle, a red box appears on the spot and begins to blink, sort of like x marks the spot.

then i wake up suddenly and realize i've been asleep, totally surprised at how detailed and symbolic the dream is, i'm amazed for quite some time. i finally make a tiny .gif animation of the dotted lines, so i can show to others in an effort to see what people think it means. i'd have to make the animation all over again now, as i've since forgotten where i put it on my server and my old computer croaked.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I think the marriage of Isis and Osiris is about the pact between the Orion Queens and the Sirian Kings - and that's why the 'sisters' were wed to the kings, because they had to have an Nin-Har-Sag, a daughter of the Orion Queen (Isis) at their side to rule - to keep things 'honest' so to speak, just like they did historically when they married royal members by strategy and alliances. I don't believe there is a literal Isis and Osiris, that they're symbols for the races.

I know historically I've come across Nimrod and am going to keep my eyes open for it - for some reason I believe he was the son or grandson or Ea or Enlil, but I could be wrong and it doesn't just show up on google - gonna have to do it the old fashioned way and actually look at a few books

edited for errors

[edit on 17-4-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

you realize that she was his mother?
i mean, that's some heavy duty, keeping of the pact. asking them to marry their own "offspring" or their own "mothers."

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I don't believe she was his mother - I believe it is all symbolic as Isis (the Is-Is) relates back to the Original Queen - could also probably be thought of as the Queen Mother - she who determines life or death.

You're so quick! I'll have to go back and look up more stuff now just to be sure I got it straight still. Of course a lot of the interpretations depend on the perspective they're taken from.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

well if you consider that enki was body hopping, there's always the possibility that what you see in isis case (she's inanna, don't forget) is body hopper #2. hopping through history, in which case, she's really not his mother (technically-speaking) but the body she hopped into, was.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
she betrays him after he brings the second gate to abydos and puts it in the osirieon. my wacky theory is that he had the me that operated the second (normal door sized gate) and she stole it back with the backing of the council of 70 because he had committed a huge intersystem crime when he swiped slaves from other planets and brought them here "(tower of babel scenario). remember this is RA we're talking about. he was deprived of yet another body, and his priests secretly rejuvenated him in the new body of the next pharaoh in the line of succession (this is told as the story of isis putting him back together again). this is partially recounted on the shabaka stone, where it says he had "drowned in his water" (he died while in the osirieon) and they (horus, isis and nephtys) got to him in time and he entered the portal of the lords of eternity (he entered the abzu gate... i have no idea how this fits into the story but i'm guessing it means that he went elsewhere threw the gate, to be re-bodied)

after that, that abzu gate is also buried for almost 1000 years. i theorize the osirieon once had a pyramidal temple on top of it or even enki's e.abzu was moved there.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
"Spirit bodies" or "light body energy forms," whatever you want to call them. I don't know what to make of that dream!

kshaund: But Isis was Sirius and Osiris was Orion. Why is it backwards?

Isis was the mother of Horus (and/or the Child of the Mysteries, Harpocrates). Yes, "the Son is one with the Father," but it does make a difference. Osiris was the son of "Earth and Starry Heaven" (Geb and Nut).

And Isis was the goddess par excellence of the Mysteries. The Sumerian text says she (Inanna) made off with them after getting Enki drunk. (An allegory...but for what?)

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

warning another wacky theory
no clue on the allegory thing. it must've been an earlier event though, than the events recorded on the shabaka stone. it seems this is an ongoing battle between them. later, following the fiasco at babel, he snags the DUR.ANKI gate, takes it and its me to abydos, puts them in the osirieon and fires it up.

somewhere in here is where he is betrayed and is removed from his nimrod/narmer/enmerkar body (death of osiris). originally, i had theorized the 14 stellae isis had supposedly built and planted on the burial sites where she had found a piece of osiris' mangled body, was actually the retelling of the dismantling of the pyramid that sat atop the osirieon, which was then used to build the stellae to represent the supposed burial spots of the body of osiris, but now that i think about it, it could've been almost anything.

i'm thinking that if the me are indeed the things that control the abzu gate system, that this is the key spoken of in revelation 9, that supposedly opens the bottomless pit (abyss, abzu). in other words, enki retrieves a me from somewhere and uses it to reopen the big abzu.

not sure if i told you about the big abzu.
here's what i think it is. it's the big gate that was originally on the floor of the persian gulf, and is the gate enki used to arrive here in his e.abzu (his flying, floating, glowing, metal temple with its interior that is a tangled thread beyond understanding) pre-sumer. i believe that gate is part of the eye of ra gate system, and is specifically called sokar or just the eye of ra. it's sister gate is on mars and is called hathor (the clue is the red disk on her crown that we are told is the sun, but which i think is mars). lol yep, sounds crazy but it's from a theory that developed from the egyptian LEGEND OF THE DESTRUCTION OF MANKIND.

anyway, since that time 3000 BC-ish, the euphrates river has laid down an additional 60+ miles of shoreline out into the gulf, and it is in there, or rather, under there, that the big abzu is buried. i believe this is why it says in revelation 9 that there were 4 "angels" released from the euphrates river (it's the continuing saga of the opening of the big abzu gate).

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I have to go check some sources on Isis again and get back to this ! I may have some things backwards, true - so let me recheck my sources. Overall, I do believe Osiris and Isis are representatives of systems - the Orions and Sirians.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

tell ya what, challenge yourself. go find on the net, even one pic of one statue of a human being prior to 3900 BC. hint: there weren't any. they were all reptilians and amphibians

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by kshaund

tell ya what, challenge yourself. go find on the net, even one pic of one statue of a human being prior to 3900 BC. hint: there weren't any. they were all reptilians and amphibians

Not sure what the relevance is with not finding any human statues...?

Okay - so here's some clarification or muddying of the Isis/Osiris relationship - Isis is represented in hieroglyphs as a throne and a throne (throne of thrones). Sirius and Orion (Isis) had a marriage - the throne of thrones and the star Sirius (civilization of Sirius).

The great pyramids of Egypt are built to scale of the belt of Orion, and what is referred to as the Kings Chamber (because we are taught that men are always bigger and better) - is actually the Queens Chamber and that what's always referred to as the Queen's chamber was really the Kings.

These support (in my opinion) that the Queen of Orion is the most powerful in this universe.

In colonizing Earth, the Sirians (known as the dog star) were male oriented/dominated society but because the Queen of Orion was the most powerful, for the sake of peace they agreed they could rule this galaxy (not sure what the borders are), however, to do so they would always have to have a pure blood off-spring of the Orion Queen at his side... as his 'sister' who would be treated as their equal. So all Sirian Kings, Princes (like Ea) had to have a full blooded female descendent of the Orion Queen, known as the Nin-Har-Sag.

In the Hieroglyphs Dictionary the term S-a-h (guttural 'h', pronounced Saach) it means Orion. The title for lady or queen, the ultimate female was Nin (pronounced Neen). The term H-a-r I believe means something like of this entire world.

In Ea's case, he got along well with his who was also a genetic scientist who together created many races of humans, all designed to be slaves to the rulers, who in this present day are the Illuminati, directly descended from the pharoahs who come from the gods themselves.

At some point Ea added his own DNA and upset the entire system. As well they taught us language, etc. and allowed us to 'go forth and multiply.'

From around 10,000 bc to 4,000 BC is when Marduk (Ar-Ra) was entering the picture, he was the first of three main sons of Ea - second born was Thoth (aka Bah) who departed when Ar-Ra (Ra) took over and erased history as is well documented (that much was erased in Egypt around 4000 BC). Thoth went to Central/South America and was known as the Crying God (he was upset his family was torn apart).

Okay - any questions so far ?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
well if there were no human rulers/kings by 3900 BC, what are the chances they were even here before that? furthermore, you realize the word nin has been translated to mean sister, not queen or lady?

next, the story of enki saving the king of sumer from the flood, was, even according to your own data, a reference to him saving the hybrid rulers you refer to as humans he supposedly created. fact is the king of sumer was nephilim, a hybrid ruler. the biblical texts, on the other hand, recount the oral histories of the human slaves of these guys. i don't know why this is so hard to comprehend, unless you're suggesting the ruler of sumer was just a human slave.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Not sure what the relevance is with not finding any human statues...?

Okay - so here's some clarification or muddying of the Isis/Osiris relationship - Isis is represented in hieroglyphs as a throne and a throne (throne of thrones). Sirius and Orion (Isis) had a marriage - the throne of thrones and the star Sirius (civilization of Sirius).

The great pyramids of Egypt are built to scale of the belt of Orion, and what is referred to as the Kings Chamber (because we are taught that men are always bigger and better) - is actually the Queens Chamber and that what's always referred to as the Queen's chamber was really the Kings.

That is what Robert Morning Sky says; it's not necessarily what the Egyptians said. And obviously he would tell you what supports his story!

And so you don't have to take my word for it (Google Books strips out the punctuation for some reason):

OSIRIS SAH ie Osiris Orion his female counterpart was Isis Sept or Isis Sothis

Osiris and the Egyptian resurrection By Ernest Alfred Wallis Budge, p. 59

He then revolves like the sun leads on the Tuat and is pure of life in the horizon like Sahu Orion 1 and Sept Sirius the Dog star 2 To these luminaries he gives a spirit and he refreshes them in the hand of his father in the hand of Temt 3 The mention of Orion and Sothis is interesting for it shows that at one time the primitive Egyptians believed that these stars were the homes of departed souls

Osiris and the Egyptian resurrection By Ernest Alfred Wallis Budge, p. 107

It's always best to read what they said for yourself: sacred-texts.com...

And I am sorry Undo, but the Gilgamesh flood story is clearly the prototype of the Biblical story. The story of Utnapishtim sending out birds, and the gods smelling the "sweet savor" of his sacrifice, is too much to overlook.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

oh i know but you have two different groups telling the story. one group are the priests and the rulers they supported (the mainstream purveyors of fact of their time). the other group, doesn't even get the chance to write it down till babylon -- because they were slaves that had been taught a trade but hadn't been taught the language or writing. moses even points this out to them in deutoronomy where he indicates the passing of historical data between the elders of their tribes, orally

why does it say noah was perfect in his generations? did it mean he was "sinless"? of course not.
what's it mean by his generations? why is all this punctuated by references to the watchers/anunnaki/angels, coming down and screwing around with the genetics of the human race? this is all double layered information. it's the story told, then the story told again, from a slightly different perspective. etc.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
enlil, in the sumerian-akkadian version of the flood, was angry because people were "noisy procreatively" -- translation: their bodies were messed up because the watchers, the fallen ones, had tinkered with our species genetically. we were polluted, genetically. further, the planet was polluted, genetically, including the various flora and fauna. he wasn't mad at humans. he was mad at the watchers for their part in messing up the species. it even says that the cries of the humans as they died horribly, came to his ears and he got pissed - not because they were noisy, but because they were suffering.

some references to humans in those texts are not even talking about humans. they are talking about hybrids, but such is the english language, that it translates ISH and ADAM, to be the same word -- et.al. MAN. there's so much data hiding in the original languages of the bible that would clarify alot of the current confusion on the topic.

enlil was also an environmentalist. he outlawed the deforestation of the cedar forests, claiming they would never grow back, but gilgamesh did it anyway. enlil gets a bad rap because of the misunderstandings of translators/interpreters over the years.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join