It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
oh and yet more on the video. at one point a lady speaks up and says that a friend of hers had a near death experience and didn't go to the light, but instead wandered around and found parts of his light body all over the place. morningsky agreed with her wholeheartedly, that this was the thing to do. it is clearly a hermetic reference to putting osiris back together (something isis supposedly does in the anicent egyptian texts). he's knee deep in esoterica, ceremonial magic and is no doubt espousing hard core freemasonry. but he does so in a most peculiar way....by denouncing it, drawing the eye over yander and having you do the exact same thing anyway.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by undo]

I have two reasons why I cannot begin to discuss with any kind of credibility your posted translations - your research is obviously good too - and my mind has never been able to really hold onto the (what I consider this to be) 'technical' stuff - so I am left to generalize on my recollections without delving into papers and notes... which brings me to the second reason is I simply can't afford the time to do so. Again to me the bottom line is whether or not our souls are being mucked with and it appears this may truly be so. It's quite possible even what you and I have pieced together is all an intricate lie to cover something even grander, true? So all I can do is go with the best guess theory/story.

And regarding the above quoted post - you are most welcome to your conclusions however limiting they make the message by focusing on the messenger - a common error many make. Esoterica? Ceremonial magic? Freemasonry? Nope, not in my experience - so assuming I am sane and am telling my truth and tell you that he is nothing like this from my years of personally knowing him, does that hold any weight or does your "judgment" hold? based on..... ?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
nah, i did the same thing in my book anunnaki and the abyss. i fussed about the anunnaki and then suggested everyone look to jesus. perhaps we are both saying the same things with different words, but i think he needs to push the envelope a bit farther. all this may turn out to be a simple case of misunderstanding and wouldn't that suck!? it's bad enough as it is, seeing all this unravel and not being able to find people willing to actually look at the research.

as far as tech goes.. well you haven't forgotten the big death star tech he mentions have you?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

nah, i did the same thing in my book anunnaki and the abyss. i fussed about the anunnaki and then suggested everyone look to jesus. perhaps we are both saying the same things with different words, but i think he needs to push the envelope a bit farther. all this may turn out to be a simple case of misunderstanding and wouldn't that suck!? it's bad enough as it is, seeing all this unravel and not being able to find people willing to actually look at the research.

as far as tech goes.. well you haven't forgotten the big death star tech he mentions have you?

Amazingly I forget a lot of stuff I thought I never would. I really believe we're talking on the same side of the coin, just minor differences in details - I think you've added a lot with your stargate research to yet even more capabilities 'they' have that we don't know about, even comprehend.

For as smart and wondrous we (humans) are... it sure sucks to think we're at the bottom of someone else's food chain !

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

i think, at this point, the only difference REALLY is, i don't think enlil is as bad as he's made out to be. and i'm still a bit confused how the word for god would derive from his name and not ANU or AN's name. i dunno if told you already or not, but ...

LIL
IL
EL
AL

same word.

but if ANU/AN was the big cheese in heaven, why isn't his name the god word?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
(addendum: UNLESS, AN was EN (Lord), which would explain pretty much all the rest of my questions on the etymology of the god word! LORD GOD=EN LIL. then other guys who were also anunnaki (other elohiym, sons of AN) started taking the title as well. EN KI (LORD EARTH). So the LIL (sky) in LORD GOD is directing your attention to HEAVEN, to the sky. ENLIL, LORD GOD OF HEAVEN/SKY. ENKI, LORD OF EARTH and ENKI-EA, LORD OF THE ABZU/THE ABYSS. He's not called the god word till Babel. i think...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just stopping in to lend you my support. I find the Terra Papers the missing link to humanities past, present and future.

Yep I am on board, be sure and invite Robert to join the forum if he has not already done so.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
(one more addendum: that would make Enki-Ea's Babel persona, LORD OF HEAVEN, EARTH AND WATER or simply LORD GOD OF EARTH AND WATER. no wonder the hebrews were confused. if i read that, i'd be confused too. in fact, i was mystified till just a few minutes ago!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Robert Morning Sky's Terra papers makes sense to me.

Two years ago I would have laughed and pointed fingers calling everyone "kooks" and that kind of thing.

Now I'm starting to understand the puzzle and how we fit into it.

So I think those that see this as BS can still make the leap as I did - it takes self motivation, an open mind, and a viewpoint that we/I/us ain't the center of the infinite universe and all things in it.

As a friend explained to me - Earth would be the equivalent as a run down toilet in a downtown area compared to the universe inhabitants and all their wondrous and amazing worlds/galaxies. and this is why ETs may be hesitant to 'visit' us - I mean why visit a toilet when you could go to the universal equivalent of say the amazon?!

However we are becoming a galactic mind in consciousness and then the next leap will be the universal mind. Perhaps then Earth will be a place to be cherished by universal ETs

wZn

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

there are terra papers videos on ats' media site now. it's a series of 11 or so videos, posted by nephratari (spelling?). i believe the gentleman in the video is robert morningsky?

i have a few comments and a brief review of the videos.

the man is a luciferian. hermeticism is a branch of free masonry. in brief, he's from an order of shetu (his word for freemasons) that are like shetu on steroids. he fusses about freemasonry, all the while being a freemason himself. it's a head scratcher.

he makes several leaps of logic that i found nowhere in the terra papers, and he doesn't inform you that those leaps are his theories regarding the terra papers. you're just supposed to believe the things he's saying are part of the knowledge his grandfather passed on.

and i still contend that RA is EA. that he was EA's E.Abzu, deified. (bones like silver, the e.abzu was silver inside, skin like gold, the e.abzu was gold on the outside. hair like lapis lazuli, the e.abzu had lapis lazuli decorations)

what part of TRICKY GOD, doesn't he get?

[edit on 3-4-2009 by undo]

Hey Undo -
I rewatched the 10 part videos on the web (previously I kind of skimmed through them). Again, talking about the origins of the Masons and how it relates back to the grays does not make him a Mason... farrrrrr from it. There is no order of shetu he belongs to - that's something you made up -

The part where a woman talks of anothers experience out of his body where he found 'pieces' of himself, was their experience. The woman said ... "So what youre saying makes sense" He replies, "Good" or something like that.

His workshops are usually a minimum of one full day, usually two - so these 50 minutes of video online are only a snapshot at best anyway -

I also don't get the Tower of Babel being a reprogramming center from what he said. I assumed the technology occurs for us at death, so we're not in our bodies when this is happening, it's between death and the next birth it occurs. Don't need a physical place, it's the soul that's targetted.

The linguistics are another ballgame altogether - often their names are titles. I think that's why Ea is on earth known as Enki (Lord of the Earth). The Akhu are the ones that gave the dna for passion and its symbol is a feather (much like the native indians today consider feathers sacred and symbolic). Enki's heiroglyph shows an extended hand with a feather.

The Akhu were known as Lord Ea's Lords and roughly translated to Enki-els. The k is gutteral, so it's Enghi-els... Angels... the beings of light known as Akhu who evolved into light beings.

Ea also gave us his blood (the ultimate piss off for his family) and we have rights we don't know about and NO ONE is going to tell us....

He said Ra's name was Amen-Ra (coincidentally every time we say "Amen" in prayer, who are we acknowledging??)

He also explained the origins of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds name from Egyptian times, the bankers.

He sides with Ea, who has been equated as the devil (he's not literally the devil!, it's a cover lie called religion) as Ea's the one that gave us the DNA and let us be. For that Ea was cast out.

Ea was known as Lord of Creation (genetics) and Enlil was the Lord of the Word (administrator).
Marduk, later known as Amen Ra was born of Ea.

If you could watch 20 hours of this stuff, you would see the whole paradigm - when you get an excerpt, you're left with what you got to work with!

Cheers, K.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

(addendum: UNLESS, AN was EN (Lord), which would explain pretty much all the rest of my questions on the etymology of the god word! LORD GOD=EN LIL. then other guys who were also anunnaki (other elohiym, sons of AN) started taking the title as well. EN KI (LORD EARTH). So the LIL (sky) in LORD GOD is directing your attention to HEAVEN, to the sky. ENLIL, LORD GOD OF HEAVEN/SKY. ENKI, LORD OF EARTH and ENKI-EA, LORD OF THE ABZU/THE ABYSS. He's not called the god word till Babel. i think...

Yes An became En-Lil, Lord of the Word
And Ea became En-Ki, Lord of the Earth but in the bible are spoken as one god when there were really two, plus their wives, children, pets, etc.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

reply to post by kshaund

i think, at this point, the only difference REALLY is, i don't think enlil is as bad as he's made out to be. and i'm still a bit confused how the word for god would derive from his name and not ANU or AN's name. i dunno if told you already or not, but ...

LIL
IL
EL
AL

same word.

but if ANU/AN was the big cheese in heaven, why isn't his name the god word?

Not sure I agree with "Lil" being the same word as IL EL and AL - but I think these are all references to God/Lord, eg ELohim, AngEL,

Anu isn't what the bible was written around - it was written around Ea and EnLil. What people write about their 'gods' doesn't make it true - it's just their interpretation of events. Anu wasn't here so why would people here write about him? Historians might, but not the bible authors - he wasn't here physically as I understand it.

The REAL God is actually a Goddess, and She's the one who actually was in charge until in the time of Ra/Marduk it was all turned topsy turvey by the grays and coups and evacuations, etc. For about 4000 years now mostly we people have been left to just do our thing. The pharoahs from our beginnings never died out, they simply evolved as THEY KNOW who Anu is, and who the Queen of Orion is and as I understand it, the Queen is going to right pissed off because of what's happened here when she or her patrol comes by... any year now... hmm..... could that be Nibiru? Could that by why we're literally sealed off with electromagnetism from HAARP and satellites all the way to the end of our galaxy? It would be my guess - it would also be my guess that's why the NWO is going nuts getting in place so we are under their control again - just like in the beginning. We weren't supposed to have the planet, we were supposed to just work for them on the planet... but when this stuff went awry 4000 years ago, well, that's when our civilized history began and I think that's what the ultimate "secret knowledge" is about.

Coincidence? Maybe. But I don't think so.

I love going over all this stuff, but at the same time it always feels me with such dread because I feel really powerless - which is why it's SO IMPORTANT to focus on the Akhu, Ea's Lords as they are the ones who will be there for us when we find OUR LIGHT, not go into their REPROGRAMMING LIGHT.

So if there's differences here and there from one language/culture to another throughout time, it's understandable. I've tried to go with the most common bottom line to ALL religions and came up with Robert Morning Sky's work as the first one to put it all together that made sense. Sitchin wrote similar stuff previously, but I couldn't get through the technical stuff and so it wasn't near as valuable as the Terra Papers that were written in a story form.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

the way i stumbled upon the "god" word was kinda interesting. a gentleman had followed the etymology of al'lah in an attempt to prove that al'lah was a pagan god and had nothing to do with jehovah.
here's the chart he established (now stay with me here, this is going somewhere interesting)
www.balaams-ass.com...

he had just proven that al'lah was enlil, etymologically. his claim was that IL and AL, were never translated EL,

so IL (and therefore Enlil) and AL
(and therefore, al'lah, ba'al etc) were not EL.

of course, this turns out to be incorrect! i understand his rationale for believing that way but he misses the woods due to the trees. this is why it turns out to be incorrect:

BA'AL
AND
B'EL
are the same exact "god" word concept (although not the same god symbols, as bel was a sun god and baal was a storm god) as he was worshipped in the northern and southern provinces of the area in question in the same exact time frame. difference is only a dialect variation (that and the fact they both had their own view of the god in question based on the MYTHOS of the "god" of their area. this is due almost entirely to the fact that the god word had been adopted by/applied to ANY being who received venerated worship (evidence of this is god-men kings, god-men pharaohs, and so on ... ba'al means LORD and could apply to a prince or king or a person of high standing, as well as a god-being).

so long story short is, by the time of BABEL (BAB-ILU), the original god word (LIL) had become the word used to describe any god or venerated being of worship and that included variants such as LORD (which is the shortened form of LORD (En) GOD (LIL))

[edit on 6-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
here's the rest of it (see above post)

Michael Heiser (linguist and scholar of ancient near and middle eastern languages) had this to say on the topic of Bel and Ba'al:

Bel is Baal because (1) Baal was rendered into Greek as Bel (the "e" being the long "e" - the "eta" in Greek - as opposed to the short "e" the epsilon); and (2) When the Greek spelling was transliterated into English (when various texts from the ancient world got translated), the transliteration was "Bel" since English transliteration doesn't distinguish between the short and long "e" of Greek. A scholar would use diacritical marks to distinguish them, but translations of these texts were meant for the wider English reading audience, who could care less about such precision (and it was easier to typeset too).

When I showed him the images (of how bel and baal were represented as different gods) and further inquired, he said:

Depends what you're talking about - there is the "Baal/Bel" of transliteration, the fact that "Baal" simply means "lord" (which can be and was appended to various deities and sub-deities), and then there is the "Baal/Bel" of various pantheons - and even local pantheons vs. the wider national pantheons.

it was from this i realized that what we had was a "god" word, a sort of one size fits all word, that various "deities" had borrowed, perhaps because it was appropriate and perhaps because it was a way to elevate the being in question to a more respectable position. i dunno, i just knows what i knows and that's where my research lead to

[edit on 7-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

and hermeticism is a branch of study specifically promoted and founded by a sect of freemasonry. ever hear of the golden dawn? think of aleister crowley. like the OTO, these guys are heavy duty.

Morning Sky strikes me as a bit of a flake, but clearly Hermeticism (whatever that means) predates Freemasonry by thousands of years.
And really, with these theories, you're a bit "knee deep in esoterica" yourself. But I'm still not sure how Osiris becomes Nimrod--surely you're not citing Hilsop?

Speaking of which, Maspero noted that the silver and lapis lazuli has alchemical significance: www.gutenberg.org...

By using or transmitting it the gods themselves exhausted their sa of life; and the less vigorous replenished themselves from the stronger, while the latter went to draw fresh fulness from a mysterious pond in the northern sky, called the "pond of the Sa." Divine bodies, continually recruited by the influx of this magic fluid, preserved their vigour far beyond the term allotted to the bodies of men and beasts. Age, instead of quickly destroying them, hardened and transformed them into precious metals. Their bones were changed to silver, their flesh to gold; their hair, piled up and painted blue, after the manner of great chiefs, was turned into lapis-lazuli.[**]

** Cf. the text of the Destruction of Men (Il. 1, 2)
referred to above, where age produces these transformations
in the body of the sun. This changing of the bodies of the
gods into gold, silver, and precious stones, explains why
the alchemists, who were disciples of the Egyptians, often
compared the transmutation of metals to the metamorphosis of
a genius or of a divinity: they thought by their art to
hasten at will that which was the slow work of nature.

And it is worth noting the creation story presented by Berossus as affording insight into the identity of Tiamat: sacred-texts.com...

"There was a time in which there existed nothing but darkness and an abyss of waters, wherein resided most hideous beings, which were produced of a two-fold principle. There appeared men, some of whom were furnished with two wings, others with four, and with two faces. They had one body but two heads: the one that of a man, the other of a woman: and likewise in their several organs both male and female. Other human figures were to be seen with the legs and horns of goats: some had horses' feet: while others united the hind quarters of a horse with the body of a man, resembling in shape the hippocentaurs. Bulls likewise were bred there with the heads of men; and dogs with fourfold bodies, terminated in their extremities with the tails of fishes: horses also with the heads of dogs: men too and other animals, with the heads and bodies of horses and the tails of fishes. In short, there were creatures in which were combined the limbs of every species of animals. In addition to these, fishes, reptiles, serpents, with other monstrous animals, which assumed each other's shape and countenance. Of all which were preserved delineations in the temple of Belus at Babylon.

The person, who presided over them, was a woman named Omoroca; which in the Chaldæan language is Thalatth;2 in Greek Thalassa, the sea; but which might equally be interpreted the Moon. All things being in this situation, Belus came, and cut the woman asunder: and of one half of her he formed the earth, and of the other half the heavens; and at the same time destroyed the animals within her.3 All this (he says) was an allegorical description of nature. For, the whole universe consisting of moisture, and animals being continually generated therein, the deity above-mentioned took off his own head: upon which the other gods mixed the blood, as it gushed out, with the earth; and from thence were formed men. On this account it is that they are rational, and partake of divine knowledge. This Belus, by whom they signify Jupiter,4 divided the darkness, and separated the Heavens from the Earth, and reduced universe to order. But the animals, not being able to bear the prevalence of light, died. Belus upon this, seeing a vast space unoccupied, though by nature fruitful, commanded one of the gods to take off his head, and to mix the blood with the earth; and from thence to form other men and animals, which should be capable of bearing the air.5 B

Note also how Marduk produces ORDO AB CHAO by stringing a net around Tiamat. And we find in Egypt Neith, or Net (curious coincidence!), and the infamous Veil of the Mysteries.

Now, what do you think about the identity of the Whore of Babylon?

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

eeek, thanks for the wonderful info!
to answer your osiris question... it goes something like this:

enmerkar (enmerkar and the lord of aratta) is nimrod.
enmerkar/nimrod is narmer.
enmerkar/nimrod/narmer, founded dynastic egypt at Abydos (ABZU), Egypt,
which was also osiris' capital city. osiris was his burial name. the gods had alot of titles
i got the data from THE GIZA DISCOVERY book, and he got it from david rohl (the new chronology of egypt.. he's an egyptian archaeologist)
the info from the giza discovery book (written by peter goodgame) is on this page of the book
www.redmoonrising.com...

yep, tiamat (the wormhole) is cut off from connecting to the abzu on the earth and instead makes a connection to an abzu on the moon, called kingu (just one of my wacky theories). and when it does, the menagerie comes out...sounding a good deal like the odd things that come out of the bottomless pit in revelation 9

you don't want to know what i think about the whore of babylon
that'd fill up several pages.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
i'm currently working on a concept related to time and the planet saturn. haven't worked out all the details yet. but the reason for this particular line of research are the concepts advanced in the book of revelation regarding the end of knowledge, the end of death and so on. there's more than one way to interpret the info. and i'm interested in whether the abzu functions on some sort of time line. if time is irrelevant, travel is instantaneous. how, scientifically, can gravity and space be relieved of time?

[edit on 9-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

enmerkar (enmerkar and the lord of aratta) is nimrod.
enmerkar/nimrod is narmer.
enmerkar/nimrod/narmer, founded dynastic egypt at Abydos (ABZU), Egypt,
which was also osiris' capital city. osiris was his burial name. the gods had alot of titles
[...]
www.redmoonrising.com...

The Egyptians had Osiris as part of the original god-kings of Egypt, while Menes was specifically the first human king who inherited the throne from Horus. So this leap of logic, even after reading Goodgame's page, does not make much sense to me personally. I would keep in mind what Plutarch said, "the things related about Typhon and Osiris and Isis are passions neither of gods nor of men, but of mighty daimones."

The connection with the Abzu is more cogent, of course. It's also interesting how our author passes so very nonchalantly over the little tidbit about Osiris' "Resurrection on the Third Day".

yep, tiamat (the wormhole) is cut off from connecting to the abzu on the earth and instead makes a connection to an abzu on the moon, called kingu (just one of my wacky theories). and when it does, the menagerie comes out...sounding a good deal like the odd things that come out of the bottomless pit in revelation 9

you don't want to know what i think about the whore of babylon
that'd fill up several pages.

Well, I bring it up because in some sense she seems to be absolutely identical to Tiamat itself. Tiamat is the primordial goddess who produces monsters from the deep, and Babylon, who "sitteth upon many waters," is "MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH". In this connection she is also, I believe, the Gnostic Sophia-Achamoth, who is a similar world-creative or world-ensouling power.

And as Berossus clearly states that this is an allegory, it may not be referring to the literal Moon, but the feminine principle of the Moon (which was actually the male deity Sin, of course).

Since this seems to be the cornerstone of your whole system, I want to comment on this line in Revelation:

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Now the king here is Apollo, or Apollyon, and in Plutarch's Isis and Osiris, we read this:

5. For the genesis of Apollo 4 from Isis and Osiris 5 that took place while the Gods were still in the womb of Rhea, is an enigmatical way of stating that before this [sensible] cosmos became manifest, and Matter was perfected by Reason (Logos), Nature, proving herself imperfect, of herself brought forth her first birth.

6. Wherefore also they say that that God was lame 6 in the dark, and call him Elder Horus; for he was not cosmos, but a sort of image and phantasm of the world which was to be. 7

So the bottomless pit, which has already been identified with the Abyss, gives birth to Apollyon; and here, the Womb of Rhea gives birth to Apollo, who is Horus the Elder. I can also add that Marduk acts as the Demiurgic Logos in the Enuma Elish, perfecting the chaotic elements of imperfect Nature.

Further abstracting this, we have in Revelation, quite simply, an image of the Sun emerging from the waters of the primordial Nun.

But I have no conclusions as to what to make of these things.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
oh then you will like my theory on the concept here (first pages of my unfinished third book)

www.thestargates.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

oh then you will like my theory on the concept here (first pages of my unfinished third book)

www.thestargates.com...

"As above, so below" is commonly said to refer to how every thought on the physical plane has a corresponding reality on the astral plane. So the connection is perfectly apt, keeping in mind that the Abyss is, in a sense, the astral plane. Jung, quite rightly, also connected these "waters" to the subconscious mind. And crazy old Icke calls them "reptilians from the lower fourth dimension."

Sophia-Achamoth, presumably following the Babylonian prototype, creates her monsters by thinking them into existence. Marduk's Net, then, appears to be the device that was able to crystallize—or trap—these watery thought-forms into matter. And there is this line in Revelation 4:6—"there was a sea of glass like unto crystal." In the Egyptian texts you will find an almost pathological obsession with "stability" in one form or another; as if they were worried that the universe would literally melt into nothingness without their constant supervision. (My ideas, of course, are even crazier than yours are. But this seems to be the implication!)

You touched on Mt. Meru, already, but I should add this quote: sacred-texts.com...

Finally, in connection with our cylinder, we may compare the Âryan Hindu myth of the “Churning of the Ocean,” in the Viṣhṇu Purāṇa. The churning-staff or Pillar was the heaven-mountain, round which was coiled the cosmic serpent, to serve as rope for twirling it. The rope was held at either end by the Devas and Asuras, or gods and dæmons. There is also a mystic symbol in India which probably connects with a similar range of ideas. It is two superimposed triangles (⧖), with their apices touching, and round the centre a serpent is twined,—a somewhat curious resemblance to our X and cylinder-idea. And so much for this puzzling symbol.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

did you read all the pages?
i keep picking up little nuances in your posts that are really quite interesting, as how they may apply to my research thus far.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join