It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terra Papers - I was there

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

the sipapu is the name they gave the portal that brought them here, according to the info. they commemorated it in their kivas, which may have also been based on the portal system. it's a memory.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

the sipapu is the name they gave the portal that brought them here, according to the info. they commemorated it in their kivas, which may have also been based on the portal system. it's a memory.

I read what I could find on that site - nothing was mentioned about the sipapu - except in the URL... Maybe I missed a link?

Can you link to the info of which you speak?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

surely
this was on the previous page.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

surely
this was on the previous page.
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks. Is it possible that the sipapu represents the drawing of spirit from a higher dimension down to Earth to inhabit the space/time dimensions...?

Does it have to be that physical bodies were pulled from other planets? I mean... That's a pretty small hole and granted it is representational, but if it was a gate...one might expect a square (based on pictures from Egyptian gates...)...

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

all true. eh, doesn't matter. i'm done with the topic.
done with the research. isn't going to get me anywhere,
makes people angry and or belligerent, and
someone (not you) will probably steal the idea and make
a bundle off of it. such is my lot in life. ..and all because
i didn't do my dishes.
eh, my dishwasher would have
to break down now. why not later? why not the never breaking
dishwasher? these are serious questions i must ask myself
while pondering my lot in life.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Undo--

You have done an incredible amount of research and you should be proud of yourself.
Don't stop now.

I've bookmarked all the links you posted and I plan on reading them when I have the free time. Thanks for posting them. I envy you--I would love to be able to do what you've done. Seems the older I get, the less my brain works. Must be a combo of all the drugs I did when I was younger and the add I have.
They don't call me an airhead for nothing.

I absolutely loved ancient history when I was a kid in school. I still love it--but I can't digest or comprehend a lot things now--although I keep trudging along. The quest to find out where we came from has kept me going.

Sorry about your dishwasher. Time to get out the paper plates, huh?

[edit on 30-6-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

so what do you make of the hopi sipapu being a portal to this place from somewhere else?

add to my links above
a virtual kiva
sipapu.gsu.edu...

Hi undo, the closer we get to the First People of the__________ the closer we come to the portals in the western hemisphere. I will contact you and give you the proximity of where I think a portal is located near where one of the greatest civilizations ever to walk this planet Earth was also located.

The very wise protectors and watchers of the gate are still alive and these secretive people are very reluctant to share information and to interpret what is in the rock art for fear of what archaeologists and others would do with this secret knowledge.

To give the information public might start a run on the area and the group of people I call the Gate Keepers would never forgive me. Rik Riley

[edit on 30-6-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

try the methyl b-12. it works well.
it may not help with expressing yourself but it will surely
allow your thoughts to focus better. i mean, *i* understand
myself. ..i think.

sometimes i get the occassional... "okay, you lost me back at inana is isis, astoreth, semiramis, blah blah blah" or ..."you need to arrange your thoughts or the data better." that's a funny one. arrange my thoughts.. hahahehe eh.

i wouldn't call it proud. nope. i know there was alot of effort and years of study, but proud? how can you be proud of something that is so controversial, people don't know what to think of it? and the ones that manage to contribute to it, still don't know what to think of it. which reminds me, here would be a good place to put a shout out to all the various people who either contributed or were other researchers on the topic elsewhere on the net:

zorgon (on ats)
he was the one that suggested the mars gate-flood scenario. and has been a frequent contributor of valuable data in my "stargates are real" thread here on ats.

william henry
he's a guy who believes there were ancient stargates. he writes books and gives lectures on the subject, and even travels the ufology conventions to give his presentations. his work is mostly new age based.

tom horn
he has a bunch of info on the topic from the christian perspective, a couple books, a magazine with some related info, and paper on the topic of stargates.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

the sipapu is the name they gave the portal that brought them here,

according to the info. they commemorated it in their kivas, which may have also been based on the portal system. it's a memory.

I read what I could find on that site - nothing was mentioned about the sipapu - except in the URL... Maybe I missed a link?

Can you link to the info of which you speak?

-----------------------The Gate Keepers-------------------

The great secrets are hidden in these incredible lost rocks,

And these Gate Keepers have the keys to the secret locks.

If you dare travel to this isolated mysterious secretive place,

Be ready to meet with the elder of this unique guarding race.

You will have to make friends with this mysterious High Chief,

For he is the main Gate Keeper of the knowledge of true belief.

To know the exact location of this sacred hidden portal gate,

Puts tremendous responsibility on ones chosen shoulders of fate.

Rik Riley

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
:-) Took a while to catch up on the reading here - undo - your research (and retention) are remarkable to be sure - and hope you did send me an email to keep in touch. Have you heard of Dr. Bill Deagle, a Canadian doctor, military etc. on youtube? He mentioned at one point stargates - that the real reason there's a middle east war is to get control of it before 'they' get back -

I personally suspect there are interpretations about stargates that are misleading - when I hear the word I think of *poof* they're here from wherever and *poof* they're gone to wherever. And I cann't ever say that's not true because I don't know - but wonder if it's been taken too literally in some of the interpretations. That a stargate may be nothing more than a landing site in strategic locations on earth rather than being literal portals through space (and time?). I'm still not convinced one way or another that time can even be manipulated which I also presume would be an aspect of a stargate in that it can also provide time travel?

As for writings of ancient ones coming out of caves, and waters and skies, I think it's because they're all linked underground and they can come up anywhere and necessarily manifested to that point - but ignorant beasts (ignorant - not as stupid but as in uneducated) have limited ways of interpreting and handing down the events. Just a thought...

The AS.SS.SR (sorry, cannot remember the example used way back in the postings) but believe it would be the original word - not Sothis or Sirian or any other derivitive there may be in any language - these would be their words, their language that is the root for all others.

Regarding the questions about the orb-like thing on "Ea's" statue - I haven't seen anything that links that statue to Ea other than it's circa which it could be representative of any number of other things - so with that said, it is possible the orbs on the statue represent a status of that individual - like the number fifty had to do with status, not numbers of workers which also confuses interpretations along the way.

As for grays - I don't believe they have a soul. I don't believe most of them even have consciousness - note I said 'most' - I believe they are created by the droves to be servants without individuality or expectation of anything other than serving their master(s). At this time I believe the grays masters are another race of grays that aren't off the assembly line but work behind our political scenes to orchestrate this entire planet and human population towards their ends and no one elses. So if their end is to see us flourish, so be it we do. If their end is to stress us to the point of extinction, so be it here we go.

It is not Ea's planet - it was Enlil's doman (lord of the word) and Enki's jobsite (lord of creation) under his brother's thumb which ultimately is what caused all these wars and long convuluded history of us - I don't believe Ea is or ever was any kind of a body snatcher, no need for it as they always had their own technology and longevity and didn't need to take from anyone. That he (and others) appeared different throughout history I believe is more of an accounting when they lived in one region to another and how they were perceived and received by 'us' then (like Thoth also being known as Quetzcoatl) - same person, different identies and conversely can have many identies become one through confusion (like 'god' in the bible really means Enki and Enlil). And all this has nothing to do with the original breath, the Creator of all Life - to me that is simply existance and nothing personal like our soul (Aku) or perceived gods in religions.

Angels were also created, by the scores only a few centures ago... the halo came as a result of statues sporting it as a way to stop bird poop from ruining them, yet today it means... everything but...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
For your reading pleasure and consideration - here's some parallel Robert made years ago between Hopi & Sumerian culture and language. Enjoy

Parallels Between the Hopi and the Sumerian Cultures
by Robert Morningsky
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Hopi believe the Creator of Man is a woman. The Sumerians believed the Creator of Man was a woman.

The Hopi believe the Father Creator is KA. The Sumerians believed the Father Essence was KA.

The Hopi believe Taiowa, the Sun God, is the Creator of the Earth. The Sumerians believe TA.EA was the Creator.

The Hopi believe two brothers had guardianship of the Earth. The Sumerians believed two brothers had dominion over the Earth.

The Hopi believe Alo to be spiritual guides. The Sumerians believed AL.U to be beings of Heaven.

The Hopi believe Kachinas (Kat'sinas) are the spirits of nature and the messengers and teachers sent by the Great Spirit. The Sumerians believed KAT.SI.NA were righteous ones sent of God.

The Hopi believe Eototo is the Father of Katsinas. The Sumerians believed EA.TA was the Father of all beings.

The Hopi believe Chakwaina is the Chief of Warriors. The Sumerians believed TAK.AN.U was the Heavenly Destroyer.

The Hopi believe Nan-ga-Sohu is the Chasing Star Katsina. The Sumerians believed NIN.GIR.SU to be the Master of Starships.

The Hopi believe Akush to be the Dawn Katsina. The Sumerians believed AK.U to be Beings of light.

The Hopi believe Danik to be Guardians in the Clouds. The Sumerians believed DAK.AN to be Sky Warriors.

The Hopi believe Sotunangu is a Sky Katsina. The Sumerians believed TAK.AN.IKU were Sky Warriors.

The Hopi name for the Pleaides is ChooChookam. The Sumerians believed SHU. SHU.KHEM were the supreme Stars.

The Hopi believe Tapuat is the name of Earth. The Sumerians believed Tiamat was the name of Earth.

The Hopi call a snake Chu'a. The Sumerians called a snake SHU.

The Hopi word for "dead" is Mokee. The Sumerians used KI. MAH to mean "dead."

The Hopi use Omiq to mean above, up. The Sumerians used AM.IK to mean looking to Heaven.

The Hopi believe Tuawta is One Who Sees Magic. The Sumerians believed TUAT.U was One from the Other World.

The Hopi believe Pahana was the Lost Brother who would one day return to assist the Hopi and humankind. The Sumerians would recognize PA.HA.NA as an Ancestor from heaven who would return.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

as i was reading along in the terra papers, i came to the data about the tower of babel incident, which was described as being marduk's brain wiping everyone and reformating their languages, and giving them false memories.

it was my belief that what had happened was Enki, who had taken Nimrod as a host, was attempting rebuild his temple (eridu=babel) and reopen the abzu gate, which i theorized was a star gate and that the confusion of languages was the result of the gate being used to bring people from all over the solar system or universe here, who had different languages and cultures.

i think the description given by the texts and by the terra papers, of this event, both lend to my gate theory, for example (I saved the page so i could show you it)/ The text in question is highlighted in yellow.

That to me sounds like a star gate event. They didn't know each other because they literally didn't know each other.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Where it says:
"In time... the populace of eridu had forgotten" (talks about the population on earth).
"As they went their separate ways (around the planet to work)...something was missing..." (their memories had been zapped last incarnation into the light)
"......And curiously...each remembered, each recalled, a bright light...they were supposed to go to...for their their ultimate reward resided"

In the next paragraph is yet another alarming possibility "As insurance, the SSS-TA took one more precaution... towers which would transmit ... of electronic signals designed to keep the Beast in a fog...preventing outside signals from reaching the Beast (that's us, folks)... "No one, not EA, not En-LIL, nor the ARI-AN Queens would be permitted to contact the Beast.

We were sealed off and are hostages on our own planet and don't even know it...

I just don't see that it was stargates here - Robert has never talked about stargates in the context you're talking of - and again I can't say there is or is not such a thing - but it has never come up in any other studies I've done. And in the case of the Terra Papers, I would stand until corrected by Robert that the paragraph referred to is very earth bound and not about incoming minions being reprogrammed from elsewhere... does that clarify it? Robert has talked about bending/folding space as a way of travel, but not the idea like the tv show - and that by no means says anything except he never talked about them :-)

You mentioned the rings in Lilliths carving - she has one in each hand - as well as I can tell, they aren't perfect rings, they are like a rod made circular so there are two ends? I can't tell for sure - but have no possible explanations for what they represent.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley

-----------------------The Gate Keepers-------------------

The great secrets are hidden in these incredible lost rocks,

And these Gate Keepers have the keys to the secret locks.

If you dare travel to this isolated mysterious secretive place,

Be ready to meet with the elder of this unique guarding race.

You will have to make friends with this mysterious High Chief,

For he is the main Gate Keeper of the knowledge of true belief.

To know the exact location of this sacred hidden portal gate,

Puts tremendous responsibility on ones chosen shoulders of fate.

Rik Riley

I thank you and will say that I am well aware of the weight. I am willing to bear it, should it come to pass that I am offered that choice.

But I am blessed with patience and will await that opportunity.

Thank you again for your response.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think what you have been doing is important work. I certainly hope you don't give up on it ... even if there are dishes wanting washing.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Have you read "The Genius of the Few" by Christian O'Brien (called 'Tim' by his friends). He and his wife have authored a number of books relating to the Sumerian texts.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

That sounds so much like the experience people tell after a NDE. There was a tunnel with light they flew in. Perhaps these builders of our world indeed come from the spirit realm through a tunnel of light.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
Undo--

You have done an incredible amount of research and you should be proud of yourself.
Don't stop now.

I agree...I lurk about here....but I am really appreciative of all the hard research you have don. Since my time is limited I am doubly appreciative,and i am sure many others here as well.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

It's difficult to say... Is a sipapu a city...? A specific kiva? I am somewhat confused.

Sipapu is 'The Spirit Passageway' a small hole drilled into a Kiva so the spirits can pass from the underworld into the Kiva.....it is usually not a very wide hole but it is a long one.....going deep into the ground.
A Kiva is NOT a true HOLY PLACE without a sipapu.......the sipapu makes the kiva a Holy place by connecting it to the spirit world....The sipapu is usually located back behind the main fire pit.....I do not know if it is required that the sipapu actually be drilled to connect to fresh air, or if the hole just ends in the ground after so many feet, nor do I know how long the hole is supposed to be. I am sure they are very long and deep though, as the sipapus in the kivas at Mesa Verde are in tact and visible behind the fire pits.
The sipapu was how SPIRITS would come into the kiva for ceramonies.....the sipapu was where a persons spirit, after death would travel to the heavens and join the other spirits on the other side.

When the ancient stories are talking about the people traveling up through the sipapu they are talking about a tunnel of some sort.

There is rumored to be a deep hole in the ground in the Grand Canyon that is the Grandmother of all sipapus......it is supposed to lead back to the place where people originally ascended into this world from..... sometimes Shamans have gone seeking this place, I do not know if it is ever really found. I heard rumor it was near the supposedly found Egyptian artifacts hidden in the Grand Canyon....

(If I get some facts wrong I am sorry I am pulling this from memory, not a web site I can link to....sorry...I challenge myself to discourse purely from memory, if I don't know something off the top of my head I keep quiet and follow other peoples links to learn from)

[edit on 5-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

I am editing to add...UNDO your one of my greatest teachers......PLEASE do not cut back on the amazing insights your sharing on ATS....your one of my favorite writers on the net.
Im paying attention.
I am just adding this so you can know I am moved by your efforts and applaud you.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join