It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Energy Non-Crisis !! New World Order !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Lindsey Williams talks about his first hand knowledge of Alaskan oil reserves larger than any on earth. And he talks about how the oil companies and U.S. government won't send it through the pipeline for U.S. citizens to use.
Here's a link to the video that show you how oil and gasoline prices are to bring about the New Word Order The Strong Delusion

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CleverPig
Lindsey Williams talks about his first hand knowledge of Alaskan oil reserves larger than any on earth. And he talks about how the oil companies and U.S. government won't send it through the pipeline for U.S. citizens to use.
Here's a link to the video that show you how oil and gasoline prices are to bring about the New Word Order The Strong Delusion

Umm, I believe this has benn posted before. Just try scrolling down the list and you will see it. It`s been up for a while now. Thanks anyways.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sorry i didn't see it posted. This is a must see video. The previous one that was posted is broken up into 8 parts and has a smaller screen. The one i found is full length and has a much bigger screen

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wonder how much of the earth resources they will drain till they want to bring out Tesla free energy thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
What is Tesla free energy ?

new topics

top topics

join