It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very interesting show about crop cirles last night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Did any of you happen to watch the Discovery Channel last night, about the new run of crop circles that are showing up all over the world? It went into depth about it. It went as far as talking about the cattle killings that are taking place in various spots out west. What I find most interesting, is the fact that more and more people believe that not only aliens are involved, but our government knows about it and allows it to take place. The same with the circles, only in the UK, the military was caught circling over one of the spots with a helicopter by some local people.

What is your take on this, I`m interested in knowing. I just see more and more people opening their eyes up to what is going on around us, and how the government is involved.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I love crop circles,alien or man made.

I think they are beautiful beautiful works of art. And kudos to whoever makes them.

I will admit *grins* that I check the wheatfields by my house for circles, but there is not a lot of activity here. booooo

I believe many have to be alien made. Even the professional creaters out there admit to strange goings on and will admit to what they haven't made. That there are too many going on to be done soley by people.

My feelings are this: the fad has passed, everyone believes the hoaxers and the guys with boards on their feet. So what is the continued use of hoaxing?

yet, more circles, more complex circles are being made more then ever.

Unfortunately, since it is not taken seriously, I think that cryptologists and people who understand symbolism(symbologists?lol)
are not focusing on them. So a lot of information maybe missing. And some are passing as legit.

I am a pagan, and I saw on a page once that a crop circle in the most common pagan symbols, was un-identified. I emailed them and they were like"oh" thanks!
So obviously that was the work of some devotees. But you can also tell. It wasn't completely symmetrical. Sad....

I wish I had caught that show.

Anyone know of a good sight that constantlyupdates itself on recent sightings?

[edit on 23-6-2008 by nixie_nox]

[edit on 23-6-2008 by nixie_nox]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
nixie, the show wil be re-aired this coming Weds. at 12:00 pm on the Discovery Channel, it`s called Crop Circles, Mysteries In The Fields. I think it`s worth the time to watch it. I believe you will be surprised to see that they are indeed being studied, and some interesting things brought to light about them. Have fun watching it.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thanks FiatLux. I have been watching this station more and more as it seems.

Oh, damn, 12 pm, I'm at work
. I'll cross my fingers and hope to find it on torrent.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Helios813]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helios813
Thanks FiatLux. I have been watching this station more and more as it seems.

Oh, damn, 12 pm, I'm at work
. I'll cross my fingers and hope to find it on torrent.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Helios813]

To anyone that reads this, if you do watch this show, please come back here and give your thoughts about it. And your welcome Helios.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
huh, i watched a show on crop circles last night as well, but am about 90% sure it wasn't on the discovery channel. they also spoke about the cattle mutilations and such things. the one that i watched seemed to be pretty much the same stuff as every other show on those types of things. will have to look out for the one you mentioned.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
huh, i watched a show on crop circles last night as well, but am about 90% sure it wasn't on the discovery channel. they also spoke about the cattle mutilations and such things. the one that i watched seemed to be pretty much the same stuff as every other show on those types of things. will have to look out for the one you mentioned.

You know something, I was wondering about that myself. I just happened to run onto that by chance, I never looked to see what channel it was on. After thinking about it this morning, I went to see if I could find it, I thought it was the History Channel at first, but didn`t see anything. I went to the HC site, and did a search for it, and got nothing, I then thought of the DC site, did a search and that`s what I got, I just figured it was the same show, since most of them re-play them for about a month after the first showing. I`m glad you brought that up justamomma, good point.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

As sad as this may seem, the Discovery Channel does not produce any of their own shows. They are all just bought from other production companies. So it is very possible you saw it on another channel. The company may have sold it to several stations.

I look forward to the show. Thanks for the heads up.

new topics

top topics

join