It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kucinich has marbles of steel (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Why cant we have more people like Kucinich in congress, and why aren't more people listening to him? Our constitution is a joke to pretty much everyone in Washington these days except for a select few.

When are we going to wake up and stop the domestic spying and giving immunity to the companies that do it?

[edit on 23-6-2008 by bringthelight]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
guess its too early in the morning for kucinich

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The problem is, while everything he said makes sense and he's a hero for trying to stop it...

...The problem is...

Congress already *knew* everything he said. They knew it, they wrote the bill specifically to do all those evil things, that was their plan. The real problem is this: They see people like Kucinich, or Ron Paul, or others like them get so upset about rights being taken away and liberties being violated. And when they see that, they know they are accomplishing their goal, because taking our freedom away from us and turning us into the obedient, fearful servants of their corporate masters is exactly what they want.

There will never be a Constitutional United States as long as lobbyists are allowed to manipulate our politicians. There will never be fairness in our laws until ALL of Congress is thrown onto their asses out in the streets and fully replaced by people like Kucinich who actually care about the liberty our country was founded on.

Congress does not answer to the people. Congress never will answer to the people, because corporations have more money to give to their campaigns. These crooks don't win campaigns by getting people to like them, they win campaigns because big media corporations tell people, "all right, we like this guy and that guy. Which one do you want?"

This frees up the politicians to ignore what the people want, because they know that if they cater strongly enough to the big companies, the big companies will see to it that the people are never presented with the choice to vote them out.

It's sick and it's twisted but that's reality, as long as people have this odd notion that they have to vote for the Republican or the Democrat, they'll keep electing these treasonist pieces of crap for office who repeatedly and perpetually vote to strip them of their freedom in return.

Videos of the one or two people in our government who actually give a crap about us aren't going to get us anywhere. What needs to happen, is we need to get mad. We need to get everyone else mad, we need to open people's eyes and say, "look at that, right there, Congress just wrote down another one of your freedoms on a piece of paper and shoved it sideways up your cornhole!"

And then when everybody's mad, we need to remember that the two big parties are just one big con, and we need to get mad at their corporate bosses and vote them all the f# out of office, and we need to tell the new politicians from the "third parties" that if they ever try to anally rape us like their predecessors did, we'll anally rape them back and send them to the back of the unemployment line.

Yeah, Kucinich has marbles of steel. It's time to let D.C. know he's not the only one who does.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I think you're exactly right on. I love Kucinich, he is courageous, honest and very much on the side of the working man.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

Well said. The video just got me fired up so I figured I would share it.

The thing is i don't see enough people getting upset to make a difference. The scumbags at the top know we are like the frog in the pot of water. Slowly but surely the will turn up the heat and erode our liberties one by one and most people will go on with their lives like nothing happens.

Its going to take a boiling pot to get most people upset. They are going to slip up one of these days and piss off too many people and I hope that day comes soon.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by bringthelight]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I agree with you completely and if the rest of the house of commons wern't such woose's than they would all stand behind him. He has some big cahoonies... glad to see some of the Americans aren't afraid to say something.

Bush is a miserable cow... and that is just how I feel right now...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
He also drafted hr 2977 that names chemtrails and mass mood/mind control weapons, did he not?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
not positive about that one but i just hope nothing happens to him because he has been really bold lately.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
People don't seem interested in this. Must be, because their darling Ron Paul didn't say it.

Paul's policies are great, and more fiscally feasible at this point in time than Kucinich, but one thing Ron Paul won't do is stand there and flat out tell the crooked politicians that what they're doing is wrong.

That's what I like Kucinich for, his honesty and his bold in-your-face attitude. Unlike Ron Paul, he has the courage to stand there and draw a line in the sand and say, "So... are you for the people, or your pocketbooks?"

RP just says, "revolution!" which just sounds like he's out to start an actual war or something.

join