It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glitches in the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
from the start of the year till now ive noticed that there are more glitches in the world
i myself have seen parts of wall just flicker 1 or 2 times also ive seen some colorless cracks in the sky and a other few bits of stuff also i have a mirror in my room its a large square mirror...

the reason i think that there are more glitches appearing in the world is because the human race is getting nearer to the end of some sort of mission of sorts its hard to explain rly its like we are seeing more of the truth in the world and being freed from being ruled over

what do you guys think ?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think you have been watching the matrix too much while sitting in the sun

sorry ... just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

na its been a while since ive watched and im pretty sure im not insane

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Unless you know of many other people seeing the same things then I'm afraid I have to agree with skeptic
. Do you perhaps partake of recreational drugs or alcohol?

I must admit that things have been blurry just for the last week or so. It could also be because I started wearing contacts a week or so ago

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannock

i dont take any alcohol or drugs ive also seen about 5 posts about Glitches

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Your eyes/mind are very easily tricked.
like when you see shadows out of the corner of your eye only to whip round and theres nobody/nothing there.
Same with ink-blots people see many different things as our brains decode and add to the information differently.

I'm pretty sure the sky isn't cracked and walls don't flicker, but if it's your perception or reality that they do.....then they do, at least for you anyway.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

maybe but i know some things about this world that a lot of people dont know about and i mean a heck of a lot of people

plz dont ask what they are its a large bit of information also some of it is i books forgot the names of the books tho there is 2 of them that i know of ah i remember the 2nd book now it is called "The 10th insight"
here we go i found it on amazon its called "The Celestine Prophecy" the books explain about spiritual stuff there worth getting if your interested in spiritual stuff

[edit on 23-6-2008 by 6dark6energy6]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Would you care to divulge?
Tell me some of the other things you've seen.
u2u me if you don't wanna post them here, i'd be interested to see what else you have seen.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Not sure, i never really pay critical attention at the goings on of the day so it could glitch all over the place and i would be oblivious about the whole thing. But i can say that you are not the only one on the boards that is noticing the same things. Anyway, ask yourself the following, are you noticing (or thinking that you are noticing) at the same time as the start or the influx of the similar topics? The brain is a wonderfull thing but some times it does plays tricks on ya. (And yes, enough times that is not the case
)

Oh and one other possibility: Last week i stumbled upon channelling of Wendy Kennedy (i don't have any clue about her credibility). But what cought my eye in respect to the glitch-topics here on ATS was the following bit. (the rest of the text is a nice read to btw even when it is total bullexcrement)

Source

Your own resonate frequency will determine which you will find yourself in. Multiple timelines or versions of earth exist now, but you are unaware of this, as this is a multidimensional perspective. One of the beauties of the third dimension is that you are able to focus your energy so intently on one reality or timeline that you do not see the others, which in turn creates the illusion of linear time. This allows you the ability to delve into the emotional experience in a far more in-depth way than in other dimensions.

As the earth nears the fourth dimension the difference in the frequency ranges will become more pronounced. If you were to look at all the many timelines you would see a great difference between those on the path of ascension and those who are choosing to remain in the third. This is how you can maintain a state of abundance while the economy declines. This is how you create more freedom and flexibility in a world filled with war and anger.

So who knows, maybe people are noticing the unreaveling of reality as we know it.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

ok let me think of what i can recall i forget heaps of stuff from time to time and ive got a headache

/Flying colorless circles/also i see more than just cracks in the sky i also see long jagged lines but i guess those count as cracks/also i can sometimes see peoples auras/i can feel peoples presence in the room/also from time to time i can hear things from a few meters away and im not meaning within hearing range/also i can make energy the Chi stuff i mean/i can raise my energy (it feels like your on a sugar high but instead of feeling a little depressed after wards your a lot happier/ thats all i can think of for now

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
i am not one of those people that gets all silly and start saying that saw something but in reality it would just be a shadow or something like that trust me i can tell reality from illusions

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hi there,

I am not going to try and discredit what you saw, as if u did see something, who are any of us to tell u that u didnt see it....

however, like some posters mentioned, it might be better to first rule out physiologically-induced hallucinations. Have u had enough sleep? Water? Food? Stress levels are ok? Do u get headaches? Have u noticed dryness in your mouth or eyes? Or oversecretion of fluids?

I would be more inclined to say that your brain is playing tricks on you rather that it being a paranormal phenomenon.

Either way, interesting post, let us know if the visions intensify, change or just all together disappear.

SciDoc

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Maybe it's the firing-up of the Large Hadron Collider, starting to cause cracks in space-time? Wouldn't surprise me. I've seen a glitch in the "Matrix" once, but that was a couple years ago.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6dark6energy6
here we go i found it on amazon its called "The Celestine Prophecy" the books explain about spiritual stuff there worth getting if your interested in spiritual stuff

I know what you mean? How old are you? The Celestine Prophecy was given to me when I was about 16 by a girl I knew for only one night but had a very very special a unique bond with her. One of those people you come across that you'll just never forget, for whatever reason. A bit player who held the golden key!

Anyway, i read this book when i was 16 and it made a whole lot of sense to me. In large part because of that book I became interested in consciousness and the true nature of reality. I got into those Carlos Castaneda books after that and then decided doing some meditation on my own, etc.

Almost exactly 15 years later I understand that The Celestine Prophecy is a gateway book. You can already do many of the things they talk about in those books and if you start really exploring, you can learn a great deal about yourself and the world in which your consciousness exists.

I personally think you're reaching with these "clear cracks" and all. Do some exploring with meditation and I imagine you'll begin to see some very colorful cracks in the facade.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I hate to be dismissive but you do sound like you are creating your own reality based on what you have watched and read.

It is possible you are seeing dimensional borders.. anything is possible but it does not feel that way to me. But then again.. anything is possible.. so who knows right?

top topics

join