It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Global Mass Experiment anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Not sure where to post this so I thought here maybe?

I was reading this and I wanted to know what others thought and whether or not anyone would participate in another one.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
yeah i would love to see another experiment like that. I just read the intention experiment and I think it would be fun to give it another shot. Maybe something simpler and try to get a lot more people involved this time.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It appears its just us two then, how can we get this going, anyone?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So it is Settled then; On June 25, at 9:00 pm EST we will all imagine David Rockefeller clutching his chest in pain - his left side.

For those of you who do not want to participate that is okay.... Just be sure that you Do Not Imagine David Rockefeller Clutching his chest in pain.

Do not imagine David Rockefeller clutching his chest in pain, until the experiment begins tomorrow.

Actauly, do it now a few times for practice. He touches children. Bohemian Grove pedophile...

Don't you think it would d a David Rockefeller Heartattack if he did?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley
So it is Settled then; On June 25, at 9:00 pm EST we will all imagine David Rockefeller clutching his chest in pain - his left side.

Any other ideas, how can we get the ball rolling and get this the attention it deserves? does anyone know anybody that can promote this, its got to be worth a try, what with all the people waking up surely?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Well start it up make e new thread which begins with the experiment.
Keep us informed so we can all read it.

It must be something possible.

Idea! free energy patents accidentally released!

Thread title: Mass consciousness test JOIN NOW!

[edit on 24-6-2008 by johndoeknows]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by johndoeknows
reply to post by franspeakfree

Well start it up make e new thread which begins with the experiment.
Keep us informed so we can all read it.

It must be something possible.

Idea! free energy patents accidentally released!

Thread title: Mass consciousness test JOIN NOW!

[edit on 24-6-2008 by johndoeknows]

Thats a great idea, however, I suggest getting a few more ideas before deciding how to proceed I will use the title you gave once its decided what we are going to do, I suggest something like focusing positive energy to zimbabwe,china or Iraq. Or maybe trying to wake others up from their slumber? Anybody?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I was driving to work this morning, when I had a brain wave, what about a mass experiment to make some form of contact with our neighbours, with all the recent sightings and the hubble photos of the huge crafts docked in our solar system they are abviously here for a reason.

So why not try a short experiment to raise conciousness? feedback would be greatly received

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
How about a small harmless meteor impact where nobody gets hurt.

1. its possible
2. it will be covered by media
3. that would definitely confirm our attempt
4. and its nothing that would be coverd up! its big news!

What do you think!
u2u me if you get a thread going!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Is there any stagnant water anywhere that can be tested before and after? Place positive intent on the water and see if anything happens. Just a thought

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Small moves guys small moves, I thought start off small maybe I will give it some thought and see if anything materialises

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I might be willing to lend my concentration to an experiment.
Perhaps concentration could be placed into an event affecting a regularly scheduled broadcast (news show?), preferably live.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Kohr-Ah]

top topics

join