It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO in films/TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Today I read a little about the American show Journeyman, it sounded interesting enough for me to want to watch it (not shown in UK).

Anyway, to cut a moderately long story short...
Just go and have a look here at the three minute mark, when the taxi drives off... you can't miss what I'm talking about but just in case, keep your eyes on the sky.
Journeyman Vid

What do you think? Some odd reflection coming off the camera lens? Something to do with the story? A UFO?

Feel free to discuss any similar things you have noticed in films or tV shows. I always remember watching the 80's Billy the Kid film with Emilio Estevez and Lou Diamond Phillips (you dont hear those names anymore), they had a jet liner fly over during one scene. Now I know that the Wright Brothers lied!

[edit on 23-6-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
which episode my manc friend? the link goes to a search page with loads of episodes and an iron maiden video!!
cheers

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Bloody 'ell! I dunno why it's doing that.

Anyway, the link to click is... 时间旅者.Journeyman 第一季 01
... YYeTs 时间旅者时间旅人.
41 min - Mar 4, 2008 -
you.video.sina.com.cn - Related videosyou.video.sina.com.cn

Can't do a direct quote for some reason.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Here you go:
时间旅者.Journeyman 第一季 01

It comes in sight at approx. min 3:03:

in my opinion it's a reflection, both because it passes in front of the lights and there are other similar effects, look at the small dot pointed by the arrow, for example:

but i could be wrong

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Good work Internus.

I think you're right.

Thanks for that.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
although I'm now a respected foe of yours i think I'll join forces with just this one time to help you in your search for UFO's in TV and movie's...

I seem to remember seeing an old clip from a John Wayne movie or a western, where a UFO can clearly be seen floating up in the background.

I don't remember too much of the details, but then again, I'm your foe so why should be giving you the details anyways?

Well good luck finding it....

alrite, back to foe mode....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

i stumble this in 2005 by watching this tv serie. And i always can remember this part
and never figured out what it was. As today i download the episode and cut it down and uploaded
on youtube see what it is. Cant be a bird that fly like that.
edit on 8-2-2013 by codexe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
although I'm now a respected foe of yours i think I'll join forces with just this one time to help you in your search for UFO's in TV and movie's...

I seem to remember seeing an old clip from a John Wayne movie or a western, where a UFO can clearly be seen floating up in the background.

I don't remember too much of the details, but then again, I'm your foe so why should be giving you the details anyways?

Well good luck finding it....

alrite, back to foe mode....

It was Rio Grande with John Wayne.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
looks like it's behind the lights to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article about the scene in the film Rio Grande with a "UFO" moving around in the background at upper left in the shot, including a claim that it was a remote-controlled model flying saucer being tested, unnoticed by director John Ford.

rense.com...

join