It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen shooter? Is WTC7 the Archbishop of Ethiopia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Shooter the movie - spoiler in italics.

From Wiki
Bob Lee Swagger (Wahlberg), retired USMC Force Recon Marine Sniper, is one of the few snipers in the world whose sharpshooting abilities allow him to "take out a target from a mile away." He reluctantly leaves a self-imposed exile from his isolated Wyoming mountain home at the request of Colonel Isaac Johnson (Glover) and a team of agents. Johnson appeals to his expertise and patriotism to help track down a purported presidential assassin who plans on shooting the president from a great distance with a high powered rifle. Johnson gives him a list of 3 sites where the President is scheduled to visit so Swagger could determine if an attempt could be made at any of them.

Swagger assesses each of the locations given to him by Johnson and determines that a site in Philadelphia would be most conducive to a long range assassination attempt. He passes this information to Johnson, who purportedly arranges for a response. This turns out to be a set-up: while Swagger is working with Johnson's agents—including a local police officer—to find the rumored assassin, the Ethiopian archbishop is instead assassinated while standing next to the President.

There is even a quote in the film along the lines of (not verbatim sorry doing it from memory):
"If you want to kill someone and not raise suspicion, who else better to kill him next to than the President."

This just occurred to me today on the way to work.
So you want to get rid of WTC7, the reason is irrelivant for now, so you bring down WTC 1 & 2.
WTC7 comes down later but only in the aftermath/shock of it all.

For example, when there was an assassination attempt on Reagan, it mentions in Wiki, The Reagan assassination attempt occurred on March 30, 1981, just 69 days into the presidency of Ronald Reagan. While leaving a speaking engagement at the Washington Hilton Hotel in Washington, D.C., President Reagan and three others were shot and wounded by John Hinckley, Jr.

How do we not know that the real target was not White House Press Secretary James Brady or District of Columbia police officer Thomas Delahanty? Maybe this case is a bad example due to the guy being mentally unstable and admitting he wanted to do this to impress Jodie Foster.
However, if John Hinckley JR was killed in the arresst attempt we would not have known.

So my point stands open, you want to take out a target and not raise suspicion on that target, why not take it out next to a bigger better target so that noone even bats an eyelid about the real target.
Pentagon may even fall into the same category, who was in that building section, or the Shanksville crash, who was on that plane exactly?

Also it seems to me that the WTC 1 & 2 impacts and collapses were simply made for TV...but I will save that for another post.

P.S. another great quote from the movie: Mr. Rate: That's how a conspiracy works. Them boys on the Grassy Knoll they were dead within three hours, buried in the damned desert, unmarked graves out past Terlingua.
Nick Memphis: You know this for a fact?
Mr. Rate: Still got the shovel...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hmmm, Its interesting what youre suggesting but what reason would anyone have to bring down tower seven? what was important about that tower?

I dont know what all the towers were for so if you could educate me real quick on what 1 and 2 were for then what 7 was for as well.
I think you might be on to something but if tower 7 was just like the janitors closet of 1 and 2 then why would that be a real target?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
Hmmm, Its interesting what youre suggesting but what reason would anyone have to bring down tower seven? what was important about that tower?

I dont know what all the towers were for so if you could educate me real quick on what 1 and 2 were for then what 7 was for as well.
I think you might be on to something but if tower 7 was just like the janitors closet of 1 and 2 then why would that be a real target?

en.wikipedia.org...

nothing to raise an eyebrow at... (sarcasm)

[edit on 23-6-2008 by smans]

join