It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican?? Whats really behind closed doors?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Ive heard time and time agian that the vatican has some of the most delicate secrets that have ever been known to man or in better terms, not known by man. Ive heard about the Fatima incident and that files and remarks on that hold alot on the future.....Anyone want to speculate or give me some insight to what the Vatican is hiding from everyone and what exactly do they gain from hiding such secrets?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
They can't hide truth tat Jesus never taught, but they can keep prophecies likefatima from the public which they have.

They were supposed to reveal this third secre of fatima in 1960 told by Lucy who was tld no later than 60. They held it back from the public until 2000 thats 40 years after they were told to release it. And they changed the words in this secret as ive heard because the message they gave is longer tha theoriginal message.

The vatican is in complete apostasy.

peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Did they unvail the 3rd secret then in 2000??? If so what did it have to say....?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Yes they finally revealed it in 2000. Here it is.

www.marianland.com...

they most likely changed the words if they held it back for 40 years.

peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Truth is correct - the Vatican left out some of the original message.

The message given by the Vatican reads :

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: �Penance, Penance, Penance!'

And we saw in an immense light that is God: �something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White �we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious [were] going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God."

However - the Vatican deliberately missed out a section mentioning Satan entering the church.

For more info click here

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I find it pretty strange that the pope said he decided to wait until 2000 to release it because of communisn. Since when would the Vatican hold back such vital information that was meant to be released 40 years earlier...it makes no sense to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
�A time of very severe trial is also coming for the Church. Cardinals will oppose Cardinals and Bishops will oppose Bishops. Satan will enter into their very midst. In Rome also, there will occur great changes. What is rotten will fall, and what falls must not be retained. The Church will be obscured, and all the world will be thrown into great confusion."

I took this from your link Pisky...Could this be referring to the sexual charges being presented against the church???

Sorry to ask so many questions, this is something that truely does interest me quite a bit and would like abetter understanding of the whole situation.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yes, thats probably one of the things mentioned. Plus the corruption of the Vatican bank, the links to P2 (masons) and the general apostacy of the church.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Could you explain apostacy to me???

And do you think that when the Pope dies is when Satan will make himself known by infilitrating the church at the highest level.....It does make sense that the next pope could very well indeed be the anti christ,does it not?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yeah, the next pope is definitely a suspect for the anti-christ. There's a lot of signs pointing that way. I know that I'll certainly be keeping an eye on the next pope.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ive heard that the next pope will come out of Europe and that it also says that in the bible (so I hear) that that is were the anti christ will originate from.....Who are the candidates for the next pope, for some reason I have a memory of some Bishop from Geneva??

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Could you explain apostacy to me???

And do you think that when the Pope dies is when Satan will make himself known by infilitrating the church at the highest level.....It does make sense that the next pope could very well indeed be the anti christ,does it not?

Apostacy: An abandonment of what one has voluntarily professed; a total desertion of departure from one's faith, principles, or party; esp., the renunciation of a religious faith.

Basically, it means that the Church leaders have lost their spirituality - they have turned from their professed faith and have become materialistic.

As for the AntiChrist - yes, it's quite possible that the next pope could be such a person. St Malachy, in his list of popes points out that there will be only two more popes before the end, which links in with the time of the Antichrist.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Ive heard that the next pope will come out of Europe and that it also says that in the bible (so I hear) that that is were the anti christ will originate from.....Who are the candidates for the next pope, for some reason I have a memory of some Bishop from Geneva??

I read somewhere that the Illuminati-P2 lodge has already chosen the next pope. The author states that this will be Cardinal Jean Marie Lustiger. We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ok Pisky Ill ask...what does the Illuminati have to do with wanting to place the next pope....Im not "very well" informed on the issue so sorry for the ignorance.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Also, are there any other documented stories like Fatima that have occured in recent years, better portion of the 19th and 20th century recent I mean?

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Some people believe that the Illuminati (NWO etc) actually control the Vatican. P2 is a masonic group supposedly linked to the Illuminati, who are believed to have been responsible for the murder of John-Paul I. It would be in the Illuminati's interests to have a pope of their choosing occupying the throne of St. Peter. Such a pope could change the face of Catholicism in favour of the Illuminati's goal for a One World Government.

There have been more prophecies in the same lines as the Fatima ones.

Medjugorje & Akita

Garabandal

Bayside

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
satan.....yes satan is the one running the "christian church"

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ok I understand the point Picky, but doesnt having the person step in sitting in the throne of St Peter show that the world is coming to an end anyways, considering only two popes are left from the links you gave to me. The NWO, would have a very short life and would be against there ultimate goal, at least thats the way I look at it.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
It depends on how you view the future. The illuminati could well see it as meaning that there will be only two more popes before their NWO. At which point, since they will be running the show anyway, they won't need any 'middlemen' to manipulate the people. So they wont need any more popes.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I see your point and it is valid I must say.

I must go back to the original meaning of my post beofer I wandered off into indulging myself on the knowledge of some of you......So why does the vatican hold so many secrets and what kind of secrets is it that they are holding. Ive heard that they know of the end times rather specifically and will not release any information regarding such topic. I also heard that they know of other prophecies that tey will not indulge into public information......I guess I dont understand the meaning behind it because if this information was released it IMO would have serioud "good" effects for the church in that more people would flock to take on Christianity....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join