It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dec 25 2004 long beach ufo filmed by cops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hey guys, saw this added today, interesting film of a what appears to be a police chopper filming a ufo ejecting something into the air.... i know i have heard of two other cases where ufos have been seen ejecting something from it.... any opinions? Tryin to learn how to just post the video, any help??

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
very interesting....... dont know what to think though....apparently aliens control the pharmaceutical companies.....they sell drugs

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hey, i dont know what to make of it either, but if pharmy bush is being run by greys, i agree!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Interesting video! No idea what it is. With reguards to posting the video up,if you put everything after the = sign. In this video it is hWgwJl49lcU click on the youtube video link in the reply bit (above the box you write in) and paste the hWgwJl49lcU in there. job's a good'un

[edit on 23/6/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The video was made using the FLIR (Forward Looking Infra Red) camera. So, what you see is basically a temperature generated image. The UFO is clearly dripping hot particles/lumps. These are free falling and of irregular size. The most obvious explanation is a flare of some type. Flares produce combustion debris, which falls away exactly as shown in the infra red video. The drips would be virtually invisible to the naked eye. The flare intensity is seen to weaken and effectively die away towards the end of the clip. It all looks perfectly natural to me.

WG3

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Here's the article regarding this video by The Press-Telegram-Long Beach, CA:

TV News Station Probing Long Beach, CA UFO Footage
By Tracy Manzer, Staff writer
LONG BEACH — Look, up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane!
What the heck is it?

That's the question ABC-7 News has posed to Long Beach police and local military experts after getting a copy of a tape that shows an unidentified object flitting through our skies last year. The tape was made Dec. 25 by Long Beach Police Department helicopter pilots who caught sight of the glowing blob while on patrol around 11:30 p.m., said Sgt. David Cannan.
Because the officers could not identify the object, they took video that was forwarded to a local military base for closer scrutiny.
"We just asked them to take a look at it, in case it was a possible security issue," Cannan said. It was not, however, classified as an invasion by little green men, silver ones or any other kind of imaginable space beast, the sergeant assured.
Julia Pfeiffer, a producer at Channel 7, said their news piece will take a look at the possible explanations for the item and the story will air either today or Friday.
"We are approaching it fairly seriously," she said, "but we're not doing this to scare people."
While neither military or local experts could tell the Press- Telegram what precisely the object was, theories include a possible prank or experimental military aircraft.
This was especially common in the 1960s, after an article describing their construction appeared in a science magazine. And, according to one of several Web sites that explain how to build the balloons, "they do a good job of scaring the bejeebers out of many people."
Cannan said the pilot's best guess was that it was a bag or balloon with a flare attached to it, which would explain the trailing sulfur-like light.
In the tape, the brightly lit object looks as though it's traveling fast, but it could just be the effect of the helicopter orbiting the item at its speedy pace with the background flashing by, he said.

Tracy Manzer can be reached at (562) 499-1261
Source

Download Windows Video, Long Beach, CA Police Department Helicopter UFO Footage-1.0 MB
(right click on link, from menu select "save target as")

Balloon with flare does make sense in my my opinion too, but who knows

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
homemade hotair balloon, its dripping burning plastic

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I agree it appears to be moving at a fairly high rate of speed so im not sure about the flare theory....just not sure....they couldnt distinguish a flare from a helicopter...?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by no one special
Hey guys, saw this added today, interesting film of a what appears to be a police chopper filming a ufo ejecting something into the air.... i know i have heard of two other cases where ufos have been seen ejecting something from it.... any opinions? Tryin to learn how to just post the video, any help??

www.youtube.com...

it's a military flare

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
hard to tell what it is , though a the video was made on December 25th, id have to go with some flares / fireworks Christmas Day celebrations.

I know how you yanks like your tiawana bottlerockets

[edit on 23-6-2008 by zeetroyman]

new topics

top topics

join