It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone remember this??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ok, so I have a weird selective memory sometimes. This is something I vividly recall, but no one else does, and if anyone can find a video of it, that would be fantastic, but considering how the whole 9/11 thing came out, it is no wonder this video quickly dissappearred:

anywhooo...

the scenario is this: Shortly after 9/11, and I don't remember the timeline, forgive me. Osama came out with his first video, commending the attack. I clearly remember, to this day, that he was elated that the attack went far better then planned because he didn't know/intend the towers were gonna fall. He had not planned on the towers falling.
To me, this is an important piece of information to have around.
I swear by this, but like many other things, the information quicly dissappearred.

Can someone verify this?

Thank you very much

[edit on 22-6-2008 by nixie_nox]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I remember hearing the same thing, but don't have a source for it. At that point in time I wasn't really even paying attention to all that had happened, was just keeping up the status quo, but I do remember hearing that much.

I also remember hearing at one point that had the planes hit anywhere else on the buildings, they would not have fallen, that they were both hit in the perfect place. That's something else I've not heard since then.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
im from ireland and i rember these being on sky news and a bit thing about how if the planes hit anywhere else they wouldnt have fallen and the osama was overly pleased with the falling of the buildings as this wasnt part of his "masterplan of terror"

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yes, it was the infamous tape where osama is sitting with supporters.
The tape that has just'ly been labeled a fake, forgery...

Bin laden 'supposidly' says he never intended for the towers to come down, and that he was happy when they did.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Its the most widley talked about video on ATS.

The one that Osama and co happened to leave in the mud hut, and that US Soliders just happened to find.

Its the only admission from Osama too...

but then again, there's also a DENIAL, that came out around christmas that says

'' I had nothing to do with 911, its a secret government within the US government that needs to be looked at ''

... so which one would you believe, given the past 7yrs

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
That too would be my exact recollection Agit. How convenient to leave us a vidotape in a mud hut.
They didn't work so hard at first at deception. They knew they had us hook, line, and sinker initially.

I'd like to know if anyone remembers the US flag being flown upside down in Baghdad by American GI's in the days after shock and awe. I think it was during the bronze cast of Saddam getting pulled down.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
i don't recall that happening...but i do recall seeing a live feed on CNN from Kabul of rebels there hitting Taliban targets. This was around 6 eastern/3 pacific in the U.S. I can't find any evidence of that ever happening but i know it was playing on fox news too. Anyone know what I'm referring to?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The video can be seen in a number of online videos concerning 9/11.

I believe that loose change gives it a few minutes, as well as some others. In my opinion, it is a blatant fake. The man looks nothing like Osama, and even uses the wrong hand.

The video disappeared quick, from the mainstream, because it is obviously manufactured. Does this mean that 9/11 was an inside job? Not neccesarily, but it does cause me some considerable pause.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

but then again, there's also a DENIAL, that came out around christmas that says

'' I had nothing to do with 911, its a secret government within the US government that needs to be looked at ''

... so which one would you believe, given the past 7yrs

After the last seven years ? man times flown by... and these evil little roaches just keep digging us into a deeper and deeper hole. How the hell we get out this hole with the leaders we have at the minute and in the near future I do not know.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
osama after the attack

This is the nearest video that I can find after the attack, but like you, I am sure there was a comment that he made about the towers going down, unless I was dreaming.

I will keep checking YOUTUBE, as somebody may have posted it on there somewhere.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I may have found it.

Osama Video

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Wait, I am so confused.....

So the original tape I am thinking of where osama admits to the attacks was deemed a fake?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
I may have found it.

Osama Video

I noticed they all wore the same kind of ring. Could this be a group ring of some kind?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Correct,

There's many threads on ATS which pull that video apart.

put it this way

theres videos

1. Which is full of inconsistencies and suspicous factors where osama says he never intended for the towers to fall, but was delighted. Remember this isnt an admission, its him cheering the result ( terrorists always admit their guilt to claim it )

2. Of Osama denying he had any role, and taking a minute to specifically name a 'secret government within the US government that is orchestrating things '

Given the last 8yrs, what would you say is more likely?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
As for OBL and Talking about the recent 9/11 attacks. I remember Al-Jeez era posting a video, and on the video he claimed "He (OBL) had nothing to do with the alleged Attacks, your looking at the wrong person..." paraphrased....

As for the where abouts of this I haven't a clue, the OBL thing changed quickly with the release from USA and the I DID IT OBL TAPE that was proven to be a fake.....

another 2 cents

new topics

top topics

join