It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kristol: Bush might attack Iran if he thinks Obama will win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Kristol: Bush might attack Iran if he thinks Obama will win

rawstory.com

President Bush is more likely to attack Iran if he thinks Senator Barack Obama may be elected, Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol told FOX News Sunday morning.

Kristol added that if Senator John McCain was going to win the presidency, Bush would “think it more appropriate” to let him deal with the issue.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is a new perspective that I haven't thought about. A whopping 59% of Americans favor a meeting with the Iranian President that Obama says he will do if elected. I wonder why can't we talk to our opponents instead of dismissing everything and saying we hate you, we will bomb you, etc.

rawstory.com

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Makes sense too,

Mccain is nothing but '' the next in line '' for these crooks,

Its like a mafia don, passing the controls onto the best student.

But is Obama really on the take anyways?

Is it win win for the neo/cons?

Maye its a push to have Bush left on in another position?
But then again, even if he's in on it, he's too bloody stupid to have on the board.

God help us,

we're screwed!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Very true, Bush is too trigger happy....Vote Obama!!!! Peace not War..

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
All I can say is Yes, we are really in for it if McCain gets elected, I mean, if he does get elected, then that to me would be America saying yes, were happy with the way things are going and nope, we wouldn't change a darn thing.. I don't know about any of you men and women, but I cannot take another year of this crap, much less another 8 years of this kind of control.. Control of our economy, that is quickly putting us all in debt or foreclosure, Control of our fear, for it is our fear that they are using to control everything else, and using it so well against us that we actually fear fear itself.. I guess our terrorist guidelines and codes of color for imminent attacks have gone to the wayside because they just weren't really helpful to anyone, nolr were they useful to the common people, as I said, they were just fear control tactics, and damn if they didn't work for quite a while. When it comes to electing Senator Obama into the white house, I think what concerns me most, is the fact that many many people that I know do flat out believe that he will be assassinated within the first six months of his term, and that is scary, because we'll be looking at one heck of a backlash if he is.. personally, I am just hoping for a lot of change for the better for all of us, because right now, we need it, but if Bush really does seriously consider attacking Iran just because he thinks it needs to be done, well, then he's got to be stopped, because the very LAST thing we need right now is to be at war with yet another country that hates us already..
HAGD all.
Jamai_vu2012

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Its interesting when a subject such as FORECLOSURES comes up in a discussion.

Take a look at who is the Netherlands US Ambassador. Also, take a look at who appointed this person. Than, take a look at who the Queen of the Netherlands is...........

Ask me any question you may have as I have seen first hand the lending practices that have put us in the bind that we are in.............

By the way, Kristol is CFR-Bilderberg guy till the very end. Do some research on his father as well and you will see what his true agenda is.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

I wonder why can't we talk to our opponents instead of dismissing everything and saying we hate you, we will bomb you, etc.

rawstory.com

Talking is not an option when control of resources is the goal.
Talking to ones enemies before going to war.
What a novel approach!
Of course that would take a leader that could hold an intelligent conversation.
Something we lack at the moment.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
More preparation for the hit on Iran.

Who let this turd come on national television and make such an outrageous statement.

You think maybe just maybe that war with Iran is a done deal???

"Well Chris...Obama made him do it."

The chevron below him should have read "Neocon Maniac"!!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Duplicate Thread:

Ongoing Discussion

top topics

join