It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible implant removed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Creedo

That reminds me of the story of the meteorite crashing into someones house and landing on the sofa (It was years ago when I saw pictures at a museum on this). If one can land on the sofa, it is possible for people to be struck by one. They gave the odds of being struck by Skylab about a hundred to one!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

How did you go about finding it on your body?

BTW, there was a thread back about a ranch where guys were seeing multiple UFO's in the sky. I thought perhaps you might have made it out there to try your luck,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway,

take care,

Edit to include link

[edit on 6/26/2008 by Stockburn]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Apparently the professor who was looking at this theorized that the object may have self destructed. Either that or it is some tiny dust particle metorite thing that apparently hits people. Hell I'm very open minded to a more grounded explination. They did not find any circuits yet but if ET tech who knows what incredible nano tech they might have at what size level... even a electron microscope might not be powerful enough. I have a photo of a cross section... not sure if those researching this might get mad if i share it, until the investigation is over.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

The combintation does suggest some type of communication anyway. I guess we all have to wait for more reports as to whether they're extraterrestrial. Did you ever smash an electronic device also? I did that to my mouse the other day. Now I'm using a ten year old mouse that works better and probably harder to smash. ( hmmm, Smashmouse)

[edit on 26-6-2008 by aleon1018]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
With how aware and insightful you always seem to be when we have gone on investigations, I thought there might be something "special" about you. You may think I am just giving you a hard time, but in all seriousness there may really be something to it. Please keep us updated. Interesting post!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
if you zoom in on the full picture or open in another window you will see the crystal cubes in it.. .weird stuff! One theory is that while i was playing with it before it was sent off to one of several labs i was using my tweezers to pull at some of the uhhh flesh to try to get a better look at the object. Hopefully the tweezers are not silver coated and somehow flaked off into the capsule. Althought honestly a part of me would feel much more releaved if that was the case. I'm having a hard time grasping the alternative if there even is one..

Thanks utahbigfoot, your own toe implant story is amazing and now knowing you i believe it!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
some of the local mufon investigators suggested I get a CPK test performed.. I think they saw an episode of ufo hunters on discovery channel and they mentioned that abductees typically have high CPK levels or scores on the test (which indicates tissue damage or stress). I had the test peformed and all kind of other tests as I recenely have been having alot of nose bleeds. All the tests came back normal only the CPK test (which i ordered) came back as unusually high. I was curious if anyone knows the background on this test or why the ufo hunter people though it was relevant or at all related to alien abudction cases.

I weightlift ALOT and typically am damaging my muscles from stress from the weights so i'm unsure if this can cause the high levels...or if there really is something wrong with me. Any background on CPK and the alien connection would be insightful and appreciated!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
btw CPK is a "A CPK is a blood test that measures creatine phosphokinase (CPK), an enzyme found mainly in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscle."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join