It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible implant removed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Had what appears to be a possible implant removed. The doctor said the material appeared to be made of bone and about the size of an apple seed. He thinks the bone is not my own and i have never had an accident nor a scar where the object was embedded. (was on the top layer of muscle). Just curious if anyone has ever heard of a more rational reason why a bone fragment (IF thats what it is) would be located in my arm, and also if any "alien implant" cases have ever described a bone like material encasing itself. Also had a lot of nerves attached to it, hurt like hell when he cut it out despite the lidocaine, and my body formed a tough layer of tissue surrounding it.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
oh wow good stuff. Looks like this happened to someeone else too... Yikes

cached link

Except that it wasn't the metal shaft; instead, it was a jagged, sharp fragment of bone, about the size of a small sunflower seed.

Now, this was puzzling. The dentist had done nothing to my jawbone two weeks earlier, aside from taking the X-ray. I started to wonder if the X-ray had, perhaps, triggered something within the peculiar metal shaft that somehow affected the surrounding bone, causing the ejection of that painful bone fragment. Yes, by this time I was definitely thinking in terms of alien implant.

I didn't mention alien implants to the dentist when I went for a follow-up examination last month, but I did mention the bone fragment. He poked around a bit, shrugged his shoulders again, said everything looked good, no sign of gum disease or cancer or anything horrifying, it was probably just a piece of bone fragment that worked its way to the surface.

Except that it wasn't the metal shaft; instead, it was a jagged, sharp fragment of bone, about the size of a small sunflower seed.

thats exactly exactly what was removed from my arm... scary stuff..

[edit on 22-6-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Bone can form in other parts of our body distant from where you should normally find them. Our cells have the DNA that encodes for nails, bone, hair, eyes, teeth, and etc. The specific genes that are responsible for these structures are kept in check. All cells in our body have the ability to form anything naturally are regularly inhibited suppressors and onc's. So in theory this can occur naturally.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i first noticed this when i was between 12 - 14.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I would think it would depend on whether or not it could be from your own body. Many do appear to seem more naturally occurring. I would also imagine there are actually technologies capable of not showing any implant scars. These may only be available for the elite class, whether or not these technologies were passed on or recovered from ET craft.

I would wonder if some of these might be created by using the various chemicals and minerals in our own bodies by advanced technologies.

I watched the old version of invasion of the body snatchers the other day. I wouldn't put it past some other species to try these things somehow.

I've had what appearded to be x-rays of my skull showing rather large implants in the back of my head. I've referred to these as my marbles and glad I hadn't yet lost them. I really thought it was a scam though. But, it's happened a few times already.

I used to also have a cluster in the front of my skull that fell out after an MRI. I remember as a kid having a certain cold spot in the front of my head that would turn red and hurt in the winter. Many who have metal implants from injuries also complain about these cold parts and areas.

Yeah, people say that MRI couldn't be possible and that I would have died. (whatever)

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
it has been sent off to be dna tested and looked at with an electron microscope

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
it has been sent off to be dna tested and looked at with an electron microscope

I didn't get to keep the ones that fell out of my nose. The guy from the air force that stepped in and took over the MRI from the technician, kept mine. I did get to see what they looked like though. They looked like a silver rolly poly except curly like a drill bit shaving. The HBO series Taken showed these as a typical implant.

I am curious about what the costs are to have these analysis done. That sounds expensive. Who's paying for it?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I cant discuss that at this time... Also do you have your story posted on here? can you provide a link? I'm sure this is somehow all nothing, but still curious nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I don't bother to start threads since the response on these posts such as this one go ignored by most. What you're doing here in providing some amount of proof seems to attract some interest, but, few reponses also. I haven't any links or proof at this time either.

I think most are attracted more to any proof. But, since the internet is now flooded with hoaxes, it's hard to expect much else. People seem to want a more convincing smoking gun than a fizzling smoke screen of a hoaxer.

Since 90% or more is said to be delusional, than anyone who's labeled as a nutcase is also ignored, especially, if they anounce having been diagnosed as such. I have a link to an area I have had an abduction experience when I was around 11 years old back in the 70's. But, typically, theres isn't any publically known witnesses.

www.ufowisconsin.com...

My recall of the number of craft was 28. These all had the different colored lights on the bottom. I guess you might compare them to an amusement park ride and their lights.

Since some of my recall also crossed over into what has also been described as remote viewing, I may have actually witnessed a future event at the same location. Many things appear to point to the year of 2001 as an actual dateline of their arrival and or return.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Yeah, cool. I'd suggest not saying anything about who paid for it, where it's going, where it was removed, etc.

I don't believe it would have consequences but you can't be too careful, eh?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
How could anyone be sure of their sources? A lab might also be part of the disinformation and swap false information. They might also request more money for something they never intended on doing anyway. Materials such as what may look natural can be easily explained away as natural when they weren't or visa versa.

How will you reveal the results here on ATS if they're positive? Do we just take the word of site owners and known ufologists also? (don't forget to feed the fish.)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I will post results and scan all pictures and result forms on ATS when I recieve. Anyone who has followed my posts in the past knows I will come through. The problem is at this point I have no control over when i will receive the information as the object is not in my hands nor in my care. I could possibly take weeks or months before i get the full report back. I'm expecting results from the electron microscope analysis soon however

[edit on 23-6-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
the initial analysis confirmed the inside consists of of silver and quartz crystal. Anyone know any good websites i can visit to learn more about these things? This is starting to get alittle too personal for my comfort as I was expecting a more down to earth explination...

[edit on 26-6-2008 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
If you think you've been implanted else just abducted then this link might be of use to you:

Alien Abduction Questionnaire as posted on the International Center for Abduction Research.

Haven't completed it myself but I'm considering it.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I dont think i have and sure dont remember. Waiting for permission to show these pictures...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Like someone said bone can form anywhere in your body.

A very odd case involved one of my female cousin's. She had a peice of bone in her neck area she did not know it was there her whole life and she lived normaly.

When the peice of bone was discovered and later removed it was found to be almost like a rib both in size and shape.

Very odd that it never bothered her.

As for your fragment being a implant i would suggest further examination and testing.

If not for anything else then atleast to put your mind at ease one way or the other.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 26-6-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i'm not aware of any naturally forming bone tissue that has silver and quartz crystals inside of it...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The irregular shape seems to have more of a terrestial explanation to it. They pulled a bunch of them out for the TV show UFO Hunters, and there were no real conclusions. It is a good mystery, but is not proof of alien implants. Now if the shape were circular or square, then it would probably be artificially made.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
[edit on 26-6-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Has the possibility of micro-meteorites embedding themselves into people been explored with this phenomenon?

It just strikes me as odd that many of these objects have no symmetry to them or anything else other than appearing as a small pebble of mineral or organic material. Where is the advanced technology that one would assume would be present in an alien implant?

I am not saying that this is not possible.... it just doesn’t seem to be anything... well... alien. On another note I do recall reading about a supposed implant being removed that had a detectable radio frequency of sorts emitting from it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join