It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winner of ugliest dog contest has three legs, one eye and no hair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Gus the dog has three legs, one eye and no hair,
except for a white tuft on the top of his head. He's a real winner.

Link
What a cute little puppy!!! lol, no Im just kidding...

Arent these kind of contests cruelty to dogs?

Why dont we have an ugliest human contest?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
No No Ewwwwwww! That is one discusting blad Dog! His toung is out and he is dehydrated.

Yuck! Dats Won Uuuuuggly Mutt!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Awhh... he is cute in his own way! I would love him

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If I remember right the winner from a couple of years ago was of the same breed. Went by the name of "Lucky" although this one doesn't seem to have the cataracts that "Lucky" did. Even got on Letterman I believe.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
looks like a cross breed between a hyena and a rodent. reminds me of the old "scary stories" story about the kid that finds an ugly stray dog that ends up being a rather large Mexican rat.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
they let that dog live?
Id wake up near that thing and kill it thinking it was some horrid vermin like an opossum that got in the house.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
they let that dog live?

LOL Wukky, don't play that card - I know you're a softy at heart!!

I would love that dog just the same as any other...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'd hate to have a dog like that running around in the backyard!

[edit on 23-6-2008 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: My Girlfriends daughter has a chinese crested dog ( he's 1 yr old and his name is Toby but I call him Shakespear due to a pun on his real name ie To-Be or not To-Be that is the question! LOL) and yes they are the Ugliest dogs in the world and I for the life of me have no idea why someone would breed such a dog. They are so bald they require clothing to keep warm and they get pimples all over!!!. Expletively Deletedly Insain !!!

Personal Disclosure:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think he's cute! I love dogs so much, though, I would never think there is an ugly one.

Yes, I'm all in favor of an ugly human contest.

top topics

join