It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati does not exist!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Do you call people stomachs?

Do you hate democracy, being that most people are just "plain stupid"?.

Are you a millionare, a politician or a big boss of organizad crime?.

I call people stomachs all the time, I think most people are retarded and I am the don of the Delvecchio family who are a part of the Camorra. Does this qualify to be a free mason? In all seriousness we may never know if they really do exist.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Sponge i can go ahead and tell you that your full of it.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

You lived this and your sure about it ehh?
I guess the answer is no and I say ... again

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hey do Freemasons like being under the Jesuits? I heard the Roman Catholic Cardinals don't like being visited by the Jesuits. I know the Masons are waiting for there Antichrist Messiah to sit in the rebuilt Temple of Soloman and receive there reward from him for services rendered.

But I am having a hard time understand if all the Jesuits whorship the Pope or if they like the Masons are waiting for the Beast?

The Masons will rejoice soon when they see that Prince of Asturias is there Messiah they have been waiting for. One more question though is, do all of you Masons like the teachings of Maitreya as I see they are Antichristian, Pro secular Humanism?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The illuminati aren't find-able because they don't want to be found. As far as they are concerned you all are curious insects with no real POWER> power is what they live and breathe and you can bet they wouldn't risk it communicating with any of you. There are probably only a dozen or so TRUE illuminati and they have $billions$

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spongebob002

A fake website isn't a good argument for the existence of the Illuminati.
Do you really think there would be a "join the Illuminati"website?

Dear god. I am trying not to laugh myself to death here. oh god and then you say they don't exist because you got horn-swaggled into a scam site. . and offer that as proof. Absurd. I dont think I have anything else to say.

Just use common sense dude.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KoinMagus

You've said what I was going to say, but better.

Seriously, use your brain people.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The ELITE just makes a funny story about the Illuminati or other secret societies so you will think it's all fake and say I saw that on tv
Why do you think cartoons have aliens? and why series like V are remade?
The last ten year you see movies and series with chemtrails in it
just to make you get used to the idea....
If you still are looking for the truth and still trying to convince yourself about the illuminati you'd better go on with you regular life and keep living your own lie

Don't waste your time finding answers, time will tell
Just stay positive and relax, the answers will come to you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join