It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati does not exist!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Jimmy if you want to be a Illuminati member, you can, but it will take three and a half months to get membership. The reason why it will take so long is, they are probably getting a thousand applications a day. Who has the time and effort to reply to all those applications? I have a problem not knowing where the meeting places are. What does not make since to me is who has the time and effort to pull off this hoax, and for how long will this hoax go on. I've been told that the real Illuminati exists, but maybe they are so secret that they will reveal what I've been waiting for when I least exspect it. I did not think I would ever get a response from the Illuminati, and after 3 and a half months, I was surprised that I've been accepted for membership. I thought I never was going to get a response from my applycation from 3 and a half months ago. Jimmy, if you want to here Pagan talk that is anti-christian with Pagan art with political news, then try applying at www.Illuminati.org... for free. It cost nothing to apply for membership. They do except donations, so there may be a possiblility that this organization is recieving money from who know's where.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Jimmy, to fill out this application from the Illuminati, try using Microsoft word, or Microsoft works, and save it as ether Microsoft word 2003 or save it as a RTF, which is a rich text document, because most computers can read this, like Macintosh can read RTF, which is rich text document, and saving it as Microsoft word 2003 is for PC's which might be using a older version of microsoft word. Best edvice is to save your application as a RTF, which is Rich text document, because every computer can read it whether it is a PC or a Macintosh computer. RTF is the way to go. Me computer guru.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You should go outside and get out of the house. There are a lot of these kinds of sites that will try to scam you on the internet. Just because one site on the net is fake and is not really owned by the illuminati doesn't mean that the illuminati doesn't exist. Also, like, why do you really want to join the masons? Because they are real? What makes you think the illuminati isn't real? Because they don't have a real website? Just because the new world order doesn't have a website makes them not real?

I'm lost.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Jimmy download the application fill it out with Microsoft Word or Microsoft Works. You could save the application as Microsoft Word 2003 which most PC's can read except for the Machintosh computer. The best way to say your application, is to save it as a RTF which is a ritch text document. Most computers can read a rich text document. It don't matter if the computer is a PC or a Machintosh. Saving your application as a ritch text document should read on any computer. You do have to take a photograph of yourself, and add the photo of yourself to the RTF file that you save. When you finnish your application you'll have to upload youre application to www.Illuminati...,org. It will take 3 and a half months to get accepted for membership. It took me three and a half month's to get membership. They will not ask you if you have ever been convicted of a felony. The Masons I know have never heard of the Illuminati, and I tell them about it, and they tell me to stay away from it. It's probably good advice, because the Illuminati I know is Pagan, which means witch craft. Witch craft is much older that satanism. Satanism only existed when christianity existed, but Paganism existed before christiananity existed.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I wanted to join the Illuminati, because I heard that they have alot of power. I want to join the Freemasons for there benifits, like social outlets, mentors, endless contacts, and support. and to be apart of the brotherhood who would treat me as wish I was treated.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I joined www.Illuminati.org..., because it is free, so that meant I had nothing to lose.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm not going to check this website for a while, because I have to read Freemasonry literature, plusI need to start working on my animation, plus work on game art for a video game. I'm a animator, and a game designer, so you might not here from me for a while, but post stuff if you want, because adventually, Ill come back to here to here the response.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Right now posting stuff on the internet is distracting from I need to be doing right now, which is animation from 2d to 3d animation, and game art for making videogames. That means I have to get my priority's straight, so that means my passion comes first, which is entertainment arts.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spongebob002
I wanted to join the Illuminati, because I heard that they have alot of power. I want to join the Freemasons for there benifits, like social outlets, mentors, endless contacts, and support. and to be apart of the brotherhood who would treat me as wish I was treated.

You will be in for quite a suprise. One of the Masonic initiations involves getting the crap beaten out of you. Only around the torso of course. Wouldn't want people asking questions now.

Maybe it would knock some sense into you. Orginisations dont need a website to validate their existence. Especially one that would rather stay in the shadows.

I think you are a fantasist.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by conjunktionman

spongebob! you are surprised that you can not find an address for a secret organization?

Mayhap you need to research A LOT in that college Lib. to really understand what the "Illuminati"is.

Such an organization would hardly be listed in the Yellow Pages,or,offer membership over the internet for pete s sake

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

If Illuminati really existed then I would be able to find meeting places for it on a google search, with addresses, and phone numbers with real people that answer the phones.

What a freakin joke. Either your a troll, and doing a bad job of it, or your IQ doesn't reach the triple digits

What does make since is if the Illuminati was real organazation that had plans on taking over the world, then why would they make a official website on the internet? These Illuminati websites are a hoax.

So, because some people got bored and made a fake Illuminati site, that is your proof that the Illuminati doesn't exist? Grow up. I dont believe in the Illuminati, but this thread is trash.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I'll make sure I bring a gun for my initiation, because of people like you need a bullet in the head.

I think your a ass hole that needs his brains blown away!

[edit on 26-6-2008 by spongebob002]

[edit on 26-6-2008 by spongebob002]

And this confirms my suspicions, you are just a lost simpleton. I pity you.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I was just kidding about bringing a gun to my initiation, and I was just kidding about putting a bullet in your head. I don't think your really a ass hole, but I think people like you, are like internal problems that I can't disscuss over the internet about that. I know what are things to be kept secret, and I have not crossed that line. There are people who cause problems everywhere, and there may be several people within this website whom are internal problems. I know what are to be kept secrets, and I have not crossed that line. In fact I'm not comming back to this website, because of internal problems that are within in this website, which I cannot tell the reason why over this website. I expect that the people who are posting bad things to me, and I don't think they have much have much of a education, and maybe have a drug or drinking problem that needs to be addressed. I am not going to post at this website anymore, and I will not read anymore insulting words that people will leave on the message boards.

Thank you, good riddance, bye bye. I'd suggest a psychiatrist.

And I find it absolutely hilarious that you accuse us of having no education when you have the spelling abilities of a 14 year old. Again, grab a life.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by ben420]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I am not going to post at this website anymore

Didn't follow through with what you said you would do did you..

You know there is an easier way of leaving this site then trying to get yourself banned. You can simply just log out and never come back again....That hopefully would save you, the other posters and which ever staff as to clean up after you a lot of grief and time

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spongebob002

no the illuminati doesnt exist anymore it used to though its died out and scince it became popular people tried to revive it

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iesus_freak

if there is no illuminati.....which i'm still 50/50 over.....something is definately going on! whatever it is? who knows, i'm just a sheep....if they do exist....i certainly don't want a part of it and would join those opposed to it.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join