It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati does not exist!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I actualy got membership at www.Illuminati.org.... When you go to the website you get a message saying, " You've been selected from over 6 billion people to join the Illuminati. Congrats! Being part of the Illuminati means that you must obfuscate our purpose, missions, goals, and results at all times. Once you've found our headquarters on the secret maps we'll promote you to the next level.". Now I check the entire website and there is no secrets maps. I had spent a lot of time on a google search to find meeting places for Illuminati members, and there is no place. The best search for Illiminati location is typing, "Ancient Illuminated Seers of Bavaria" in on a google search, and you'll come up with it's located somewhere in the United States. There is no meeting places for Illuminati members, so that means there is no proof that the Illuminati exists. Unlike Freemasonry, I typed in on a google search Masonic Temple and I found every Masonic Lodge in the entire world with real addresses, and real phone numbers, that have real people who answers the phone call. Freemasonry is real. Illuminati is a hoax, and there is no real proof that the Illuminati exists. Illuminati's project page has Pagan art, with Pagan writing that is anti Christian, and the website has political news. It's some people who have the time and effort to pull this prank to mess with conspiracy theorists heads. It don't cost nothing to become a member at Illuminati.org, but they do except donations. There is no real proof that the Illuminati exist. I'm going into Freemasonry, and I'm getting interviewed in about 10 to 30 minuts at my house. Freemasonry is not a religion. Freemasonry is a Fraternity of men, and they take good men, and make them better, and other stuff to. If Illuminati really existed then I would be able to find meeting places for it on a google search, with addresses, and phone numbers with real people that answer the phones. The Illuminati does not even exists, except for pranksters who may try to get money through donations, and want to mess with conspiracy theorists heads. All the bull I heard about Freemasonry is a bunch of bull. Freemasonry is a very good brotherhood.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Illuminati does actually exist. The term is misused often. However, the TRUE ILLUMINATI does exist. To join you must walk through a door that doesn't exist in the phyical world.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What does make since is if the Illuminati was real organazation that had plans on taking over the world, then why would they make a official website on the internet? These Illuminati websites are a hoax. It's people that have the time and effort. They except donations, so they might actually make some money to pull off this prank. The main goal of these pranksters is to mess with conspiracy theorist heads, and make a little money while doing it. There is no real proof that the Illuminati exists.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
The Illuminati does actually exist. The term is misused often. However, the TRUE ILLUMINATI does exist. To join you must walk through a door that doesn't exist in the phyical world.

And you know this how? ( extends post with bracket madness to make sure he doesn't one line ::thumbs up:: )

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spongebob002
They except donations, so they might actually make some money to pull off this prank.

Who the heck would donate money to the Illuminati if they are what they are claim to be: ultra-rich bankers and powermongers? Talk about thick. That is just ridiculous.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by TheComte]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I might never know who the real Illuminati is. Yesterday I was interviewed by the commitee from the Masonic Lodge. Only one problem, I was convicted of a felony over ten years ago. I talked to the Secretary, and he said they investigated you, and we only want the best for you. Maybe I was worrying to much, because I'm in one of the best colleges in the United States, and I was told that there are only three colleges like it the Unlited States. The College for Creative Studies is in Detroit Michigan, they know about a felonious assault, because I told them, and they still acccepted me. I know alot of artist who tried to get accepted in that school, and they all were not accepted, except for one student that I know. If I can get in that school with old bagage, then for sure they Mason's should accept me as a Member, because I am ohnest, I told them the truth. If one of the best colleges in the United States accepts me with old bagage, then for sure I should be accepted into the Fraternity of the free, and accepted Mason's. Maybe I worry to much. If any Mason reads this, please send some feedback. If your not a Mason, and you have feedback, then please respond. I have to go back, and get a head start on a animation that I will be working on the next 2 semesters, and I have to make game art for a video game. The video game is another students idea, and I plan on getting a head start on the video game. I only have two semesters left, and I only have to go part time, but I plan on getting a head start on it. Right now I'm trying to get a high paying job, and once I land a high paying job, I'll pay a lawyer to exspunge my record. The rule is after 7 years after the incident has happened, a lawyer can erase everything that is on my record. The only reason I havn't done that yet is, I havn't had the money to pay a lawyer the money to do that. Now things have changed. By the way, Freemasonry is not a secret society. I have to read literature that I was given by the Freemason's, and I have to get a head start on schoolwork that I don't have to do until September 02. Maybe someday I'll meet the real Illuminati, but the membership I have for Illuminati now, I'm not sure that they are the real deal. If the Illuminati membership I got now through www.Illuminati.org... is the real deal, then they only will reveal the secret maps of there headquarter's through a long, long wait. I might sound young since I said I'm a student in the Entertainment Atrs, but in fact, I'm the oldest student in that major, because I'm 38 years old, and must students are almost half my age. 90 percent of students are smokers, and I have quit smoking cigerettes. Must students are addicted to alchohol, and are heavy pot smokers. I even know students that have picked up powder coc aine habit. This is what this school is doing to students who are almost half my age. Most students at this school are working full time jobs, and taking on 18 credits per semester, and they do graduate, but they graduate drug addicted. I don't do drugs, and I quit smoking cigerettes, but I do drink from time to time.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spongebob002

What? You thought that you were going to find a home office? Perhaps where The Illuminati was having their bake sale? Get real, dude!

Just because you can't physically touch it doesn't mean it isn't there.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's kind of funny, I dont even care anymore if the illuminati exist or not. As for Masons, it's kind of just a secret club for older fellows where they try to become better people.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spongebob002
If one of the best colleges in the United States accepts me with old bagage, then for sure I should be accepted into the Fraternity of the free, and accepted Mason's. Maybe I worry to much. If any Mason reads this, please send some feedback. If your not a Mason, and you have feedback, then please respond.

I fall into the latter category.

If you want to join a secret society that will teach you how to make friends and influence people, I don't think that the Masons are going to be of much help to you anyway and as far as I can tell they have little or no 'Illuminati'/Elitist connections. You would have been better choosing a different University - Yale or Harvard (US), Cambridge, Oxford or LSE (UK). If you have no contacts otherwise then they are your surest way to make the initial contact that'll get your foot in the door. If that is what you want. Perhaps you should consider an MBA or LLB to one of the above after you graduate, seems as sure a route as any.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
As far as changing schools, the only school I would consider to transfer to is Cal Arts which is in California, because I plan on going into game design, and animation. As far as I know the colleges you mentioned are not art colleges, and I have no plans on changing majors. If anyone plans on trying to get membership at www.Illuminati.org..., then exspect 3 and a half months to get membership whether or not that they are the real deal or not. I would go into Harvard or Yale University if I planed on making insider trading like Martha Stewart. Yale, and Harvard Univerisity is not a art achool, and there is no way to compare the schools, because those schools are not art schools. I'm a artists who plans on going into the entertainment industry, and Yale, and Harvard are not art art schools. I have no plans on changing majors, exspecially when I'm a senior.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You mentioned other schools that I did not mention, and as far as I know those schools are not art schools. From what I know I plan on staying in the major that I want to stay in which is the entertainment arts, I was told to go to Cal Arts or the Art Institute. Cal Arts is in California, and the Art Institute, I can't remember what state that school is located in. From what I was told Cal Arts in California is the best for someone like me who is going into the entertainment industry. If the real Illuminati only accepts people from the schools you mentioned, then I say # the Illuminati, because I'm a artist, and my passion is in art, so if the Illuminati has nothing to do with the schools that I mentioned then I don't want to have anything to do with them. I plan on staying where my passion is at, and that is in the entertainment arts. I have a teacher who once worked for Rockstar game company, and that company is famous for there controversial game called grand theft auto, and I know that you heard of the game. If any of the schools you mentioned is considered an art school, then please let me know. I was told by the teachers that the best school for the intertainment industry is Cal Arts. If any of the schools you mentioned is a art school then please let me know, because I was told differn't from school teachers. If the real Illuminati has nothing to do with art schools, then I say # the Illuminati, because I have no plans on changing majors!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
you will not find the ILLUMINATI at your friendly local Official web site.
just like you cannot call up the Official department of the N.W.O
to inquire about their next false Flag Terrorist Move or to ask them details
on the depopulation plan.

these powers have ruled for thousands of years

The legend of Merovignian

"the Merovengian bloodline is one of the ten horns of the Beast of Revelations. There are six heads to that Beast. They are:
1. The Illuminati - including all Masonic secret societies
2. The Federation of Witches - ran by the ruling "Mothers of Darkness" (everything from Wiccan to Satanism is run by them)
3. Tikkun - Jewish Kaballah mysticism
4. Confederation of Shamans
5. Red Dragon - Oriental Secret societies
6. The Vatican - primarily the Jesuits"
-sorry can`t find where I got this quote...it is not mine.-Bobby

I don`t buy everything that I read..in fact I rarely believe a WHOLE
STORY.... But in each story there are degrees of truth in each....

I don`t know all the details but common sense tells me that
after researching all this N.W.O stuff for a couple of years,
the Illuminati/N.W.O/Global Power Organization/s definitely
DO EXIST

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Please give me the exzact website of the WWW.NWO... something website, so I may research the website on my own. Of course the Freemason's would tell me to stay away from it.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I checked out www.nwo.org... and it's being selled by it's owner, so what you talked about the NWO is no longer going to be in existence unless know about another website that I don't know about. I have to read literature from the Manson's, plus I have to animate, and make game art for a video game, so I have to go somewhere else right now. If you know about NWO Illuminati website, then email me at [email protected]. Of course the Freemason's would tell me to stay away from it. Reply to me if you have info.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Some questions for the OP

Are you a son of a mason?

Are you a mason?

Do you have any european royal blood in you?

Are you into occultism?

Do you worship Lucifer, "the bearer of light"?

Are you a racist?

Do you deny Christianity, Islam or Judaism, or any other monotheistic religions?

Do you think there are just to many people around?

Do you call people stomachs?

Do you hate democracy, being that most people are just "plain stupid"?.

Are you a millionare, a politician or a big boss of organizad crime?.

and

Do you think Henry Kissinger is the greatest statesman that has ever lived?.

The more affirmative answers the better chances you have.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am a Christian. My parents are somewhat rich. I am a democrat American, and I plan to vote for Obamma in America. I am white. When I graduate from college then I'll be rich.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I am not a son of a Mason. I am not a Mason, but I did get interviewed by the commitee from the Masonic Lodge. I am trying to get into FreeMasonry. I have no european royal blood, because I'm a American. I am not a occultism, because I am a Christian. I do not worship Lucifer, "the bearer of light, because I am a Christian. I am not a racist, in fact I'm white, and I will vote for Obama in a America, and Obama is black. I don not deny Christianity, Islam or Judaism, or any other monotheistic religions. I do not think there are to many people around. I have no idea when you asked do I think people are stomachs. I do not hate democracy, and I do not think that most people are stupid. I am not a millionare or politician or a big boss of organizad crime. I think that Bill Cliton is is the greatest statesman that has ever lived.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I actualy got membership at www.Illuminati.org.... When you go to the website you get a message saying, " You've been selected from over 6 billion people to join the Illuminati. Congrats! Being part of the Illuminati means that you must obfuscate our purpose, missions, goals, and results at all times. Once you've found our headquarters on the secret maps we'll promote you to the next level.".

Hmm... That's strange, I go to the site and get no message at all, yet I have all the makings of Illuminati. Most of my family are Mason (13th degree and stuff), many of them have government jobs, some working with topsecret stuff, we all have money that just comes outta nowhere, so yeah, I'm a little disappointed lol.

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The problem I have with the Illuminati, is there is no such place for Illuminati members to meet. If all of a sudden the Illuminati had places for it's members to meet, then I will be a believer that such an organization exist's. If the Illuminati had addresses with phone numbers, then I would believe that the Illuminati really exists. You say you have family members who are Mason's, but the Mason's I know say to stay away from the Illuminati. I understand that Freemason's except people from deffern't faiths, so that means that they might even except people who are Pagan. Pagan is exactly what I found the Illuminati to be.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Jimmy, if you want to be a member of the www.Illuminati.org..., then download the application, and fill it out the application. After you have filled out the application, then upload it, but it will take 3 and a half months to get a response for membership. I applied for membership, and it took 3 and a half months to get membership for me. I can tell you the Illuminati is Pagan, and they are anti christian, and they have political news. This is everything that would mess with a conspiracy theorists head.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join