It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number of a man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
When the angels work you they do a number. The number a man is against the beast's number. A man means one man. This one man is as an angel legion all-in-one one-man army force attacking and tackling the devil.

The beauty is me, the beast is the devil as I slide out the beast label wise. I was literally wearing my enemy out.

Every name on this side in the bible for Mabus is as a revealing angel. Count how many would be pointless because it's basically a legion.

I be the still true programmer because the archangel is here in me. I'm bout to breed my archangel Daniel the programmer so you each as me will be provided truthful, reliable testaments to where you no loner need the man-made bible. The breeded archangel passed out for each as me will be your personal servant/assistant. You may hear the Lord's voice (chosen voice) through the archangel assigned you. So you may hear the image's g.o.a.t. (greatest of all time). Remember the leading the sheep where they follow no strangers voice? The horn (me) mentioned in book by Daneil uses the goat's voice. So you may not hear my voice because I didnt go globalwide with my music for you to be familar with my voice.

Any questions or comments?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hello!

It would help if we had any idea what you were talking about. Can you please explain what you mean and then provide sources that back up your claims?

This is not meant to be rude or flippant, but it would also help if you were to write in a more perspicacious manner. I realize that this may be a language thing (I don't know where you are posting from).

Here is your opening:

'When the angels work you they do a number. The number a man is against the beast's number.'

Did you mean: "When the angels assist you they assign you a number. The number you are assigned marks you as God's and is a numerical and mystical rejoinder to the numbers that those in the sway of Satan are given.'?

Your post is almost a complete cypher.

Eric

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
When the angels work you they do a number. The number a man is against the beast's number. A man means one man. This one man is as an angel legion all-in-one one-man army force attacking and tackling the devil.

The beauty is me, the beast is the devil as I slide out the beast label wise. I was literally wearing my enemy out.

Every name on this side in the bible for Mabus is as a revealing angel. Count how many would be pointless because it's basically a legion.

I be the still true programmer because the archangel is here in me. I'm bout to breed my archangel Daniel the programmer so you each as me will be provided truthful, reliable testaments to where you no loner need the man-made bible. The breeded archangel passed out for each as me will be your personal servant/assistant. You may hear the Lord's voice (chosen voice) through the archangel assigned you. So you may hear the image's g.o.a.t. (greatest of all time). Remember the leading the sheep where they follow no strangers voice? The horn (me) mentioned in book by Daneil uses the goat's voice. So you may not hear my voice because I didnt go globalwide with my music for you to be familar with my voice.

Any questions or comments?

Yes, I too have watched "Beauty and the Best" and have seen "The MAtrix" trilogy many times too. I really don't understand hardly anything you just said friend, it seems you are using lines from ovies to construct a sentance.
Could this actually be an AI bot posting a comment on here? Reminds me of the conversations I've had with the bot "iGod" lol.

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
Hello!

It would help if we had any idea what you were talking about. Can you please explain what you mean and then provide sources that back up your claims?

This is not meant to be rude or flippant, but it would also help if you were to write in a more perspicacious manner. I realize that this may be a language thing (I don't know where you are posting from).

Here is your opening:

'When the angels work you they do a number. The number a man is against the beast's number.'

Did you mean: "When the angels assist you they assign you a number. The number you are assigned marks you as God's and is a numerical and mystical rejoinder to the numbers that those in the sway of Satan are given.'?

Your post is almost a complete cypher.

Eric

It's like when someone does a number. Like pull an action. Do a certain thing. Example: He did a number on you. It's slang. Remember it's he who has wisdom that can count the number of the beast which is seperate from the number of a man who is ready for that number of the beast. You have to be a wise guy to get the number to both are implying meaning like in the example I gave.

You have to understand that definitions to words also have informal meanings and slang meanings. And definitions have examples just so you get the gist in the context that reveals how it's to be meant. He did his number well = He did his performance well.

To reput what you quoted by me:

It's the beast's number that a man's angelic number is against by being ready for it.

The archangel puts forth different angels that work differently in man. You can see an angel only by your work it motivates you to carry out. Certain actions (works) reveal the angels. So by seeing the angelic working in present in your presence as by way of your human body, you see the angels.

The devil has its angels. The Lord has angels. They are different. Angels are as programmed engeries that put the Lord's work into action through man. Particularly me where the Lord's archangel is. My body is as a theater where archangels perform awared winning performances.

Antonym style:

Century I, Quatrain 45:

A founder of sects, much mollify (or: delight) against the accuser:
A beauty out the theater disorganized the scene and plot.
The author ennobled by acts 'of newer (or: younger)' ('older') times;
the world is confused by schismatic sects.

^^Yea, they sure are confused by what I say because it's schismatic sects related. The one out the theater is also our Lord the g.o.a.t. whose out theater date was a Fri 13th in the middle of the dessert (Los Vegas).

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Ugh... What is an angelic or mans number in your opinion?
The number of man is 6, the number of the mark of the beast is 666, the number of perfection and Gods number is 7.

You still make no sense, are you on some sorta medication that is making it hard for you to put together a coherent sentence? What the heck is going on? You are quite confusing Mabus and God is not the author of confusion, so what you are saying may very well, not be from God, but satan.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
reply to post by Mabus

Ugh... What is an angelic or mans number in your opinion?
The number of man is 6, the number of the mark of the beast is 666, the number of perfection and Gods number is 7.

You still make no sense, are you on some sorta medication that is making it hard for you to put together a coherent sentence? What the heck is going on? You are quite confusing Mabus and God is not the author of confusion, so what you are saying may very well, not be from God, but satan.

Satan shall overthrow God's throne with the greatest confusing plot. God shall be blinded in seeing the false prophet's image when it's gone global. Satan is me and the elect. Unlike they been believing, Satan is not the wicked one. God is the wicked one actually. The archangel Daniel the programmer shall prove it personally on a 1 on 1 level with ppl who dwell on the face of the whole earth soon. Then, you wont need Mabus (me) or the bible to try to see the truth in what in all is going on.

The 666 thing was for the ignorant because it was put by to confuse on purpose as apart of the plot.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think the OP is speaking in code.

As for 666, many scholars believe its really 616

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Question Fate]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Ok, we have two possibilities here. Either I don't have the mental acumen to keep up with the OP or he is barely coherent.

I'm giving up on this thread. From my perspective the OP is making no sense at all.

Good luck to anyone else in trying to figure out what he's talking about.

Eric

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This post along with every other post in this section by him makes utterly no sense. If you could speak a coherent statement I think people may actually listen to you. However as it is now the only person listening to you is... you.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Certain ppl who are the devil tell lies. Why? Because they CAN.

It aint new.

A person doesnt understand what they choose not to.

I'll put all on ignore for lieing. Yeah, it'll cause the devil to go mad when it cant try to get others to buy its lies.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Satan is the devil, sorry bro, but you have been lied to, satan is the father of lies, He will never overthrow God, Satan has been cursed to be mortal in a way, he is below God, way below God, infact nearly on the same physical level we humans are on. You sir have been fooled, many of your words make no sense, you may want to try not talking in this "spiritual slang" so people can better understnad you, I think I understand you a little better than the ither folks here though.
From what you have been saying I believe you may be a Luciferian.
Seriously dude, you have been fooled big time if you are.

-Jimmy

new topics

top topics

join