It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Control Room: Propaganda of the Iraq War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone else had watched this documentary. This was my first time hearing of it and watching it. WOW

Video Link

-Kdial1

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
No one? Wow, I definately say watch this if you are an ats member.................. awesome documentary.

-Kdial1

[edit on 24-6-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It might be a good idea if, instead of posting the link, you gave some indication of what the vid is about and maybe a mini review of it?

People tend not to want to spend time watching stuff they have no idea about, and the thread title really gives no indication.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
WOW! Very interesting flick. I'll have to watch it again to fully digest it all.

Seeing how the media works over there is fascinating. Seems as if the reporters are really trying to get the truth out - much to my dismay, I just figured they were brainwashed or something into not telling us anything. I never knew the toppling of the Saddam statue was a staged show. I shouldn't have been surprised but I was.

The deck of cards incident- what a joke. How they pulled that stunt is beyond me. It's no wonder the truth doesn't get out, the military/government stifles it all.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

This is a perfect example of how the media is filtered. This video really woke me up to their illusions.

"See how tight constraints and desire to win over the hearts and minds of people world wide to support the baseless cause for the invasion of Iraq. See how different the sides are between east and western reporting. You be the judge of the truth."

Here is the trailer to the video: Trailer

-Kdial1

[edit on 26-6-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
No one? Wow, I definately say watch this if you are an ats member.................. awesome documentary.

Hm. Ok. This one baffles me a bit. I did a cursory search of ATS and didn't see this posted other than in this thread, so how come no one is responding? Since it hasn't been seen and discussed around here it should be fodder for the people on this site.

Oh well, I can't do anything except say my piece and hope someone, somewhere, listens. Since no one ever listens to me in real life I wouldn't expect anyone around here to listen either but this flick surely needs to be seen.

Anyway..................

new topics

top topics

join