It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the USA the most EVIL nation on the planet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by manson_322

When I travelled to India and experienced how most of the world lives, I realized that I was an anomaly, not a human experiencing Life the way most do. For the first time in my life, I felt truly guilty.

You'd be a lot happier if you had a different outlook on life. Why should you feel guilty or bad about yourself because your life is more enjoyable than some stranger who you never even have to have contact with? It's not your fault, for one, and even if it were I wouldn't consider that to be a bad thing. Personally, I find that witnessing the suffering and misery of others is a good way to feel BETTER about yourself. After all, things simply can't be equal in this world and somebody has to lose. Be glad that's not you.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Well, this is way off topic and I apologize, but if your own mom is calling the cops on you then it's time to stop blaming the cops and security guards and take a good look at the way you live your own life.

Actually, I guess it sort of is on topic, because people who get into that much trouble sadly sort of validate the claim by the OP, idiotic as it may have been.

No disrespect, as I'm not accusing you and I don't *know* that you are a bad person, but I highly suspect that might be the case if your mom is calling the police on you and your face is instantly recognized by every security guard in town.

edit: typo fix

[edit on 23-6-2008 by mattifikation]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

What a tremendous post! I can't believe no more people gave you a star for it. As you stated so eloquently, the Islamic world has led itself into squalor and it is astonishing that anyone sane could act like those barbarians are right and we are wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
For any one to say that America is evil is completely hypocritical.

America, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, most of Western Europe, Some of Eastern Europe, some of the Middle East.

These countries are, for all intents and purposes, just one and the same.

All these governments have similar agendas; all these countries politicians are all influenced the same way by lobbyists; all the countries citizens are, as a whole, apathetic to what their governments do in their name; all these countries citizens, as a whole, have extremely short memories; all these countries citizens, as a whole, want exactly the same thing - wealth, health and easy living; all these countries governments know what their citizens, as a whole, want and they know how to manipulate us into believing, one day every 3 or 4 year, that they will give it to us. Once we have voted they do what they want. We stamp our feet and huff and puff for a few years and then, when the time comes to vote again, we listen to the same old stories.

We are, as a whole, just a easily led mob that care only for our close relatives and our selves.

We are responsible for what happens in this world.

We could stand up and demand certain things and we would more than likely get the things that we wanted.

The whole point is that we don't. We are too scared, lazy or busy. Just the way they like it.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Maybe, just maybe, it's not the country? Maybe, gasp, it's you? What have you done to warrent this? Don't say nothing, 'cause sorry to say, it's always something going on that causes such reactions. You might want to take a close look in the mirror.

On to the topic.

America has its faults, that's only too true. Yet for all of that, millions, or at least many thousands, keep trying to get here. No it's streets aren't paved in gold, some are barely paved at all; we don't eat milk and honey, some have trouble putting food on the table on a consistant basis. The list goes on and on. Yet for all these problems, America shines on in the world as a beacon to those in the world who yearn for something better, something to leave their children, so they come, legally and not so much. In too many cases they find that its not better, just different.

But in even more cases, they find a niche and lead happy productive lives, which they wouldn't have in their own former countries, and their children become part of the driving forces in America. Look at the Asian community, and the Hispanic community for shining examples of this. For all the bad we hear, there's much more good going on.

So to the OP I say, you're so wrong on many counts it's not even funny. For all that's wrong in America, there's much more that's right. If you can't be bothered to find it, it's your loss.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

The external source is the Statue of Liberty, I'm not sure how I can link to that. The countries that we "oppress" and "attack" tend to only have statues of whatever child raping murderer happens to be in charge of it. Funny how that works out.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I think the poem is called, and I may be wrong, "The American Collosus"?

I'm no expert on American poetry, but that is one of my favorites. It's what America stands for in the eyes of many, and why they come here...for all it's faults, it's the dream of many.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespise
reply to post by mopusvindictus

What a tremendous post! I can't believe no more people gave you a star for it. As you stated so eloquently, the Islamic world has led itself into squalor and it is astonishing that anyone sane could act like those barbarians are right and we are wrong.

Well thanks bro, it really is absolutely ridiculous. Don't get me wrong a bit of me is pushing the grain because I hate America bash threads... I'm not really a vindictive mope lol... I just get so annoyed by the trash talk. Whatever we are and do, we really are

1: not reproducing out of contro, 2: Among the most advanced nations on Earth 3: solving far more problems then we create 4: basically a friendly bunch if albeit a bit obnoxious maybe 5: Socially liberal, even our conservative areas are nothing compared to the mid east 6: provide food to more of the world than anyone 7: Pretty darn loyal to our allies and pretty darn nice to those we conquer 8: overall in the better 1/3 od the world educationally and that's not easy for a big nation 9: pretty accepting of other cultures compared again to 2/3 of the world

we screw up from time to time... but Evil? Compared to the Taliban? The Ayatollahs? Greedy compared to mid east oil barons and that welath distribution? A dictatorship or torturers compared to Saddam

I think we could maybe strive to hold this better standard and have the cpacity, but we are the monsters? It's just insane the level of guilt some Americans and Westerners allowed to be put on them for having a successful culture, maybe too succesful? of note to be warned of over indulgence never hurts a fat guy lol, but monsters come on!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I can't believe the amount of astounding ignorance displayed by some of the people in the world. China, Russia and North Korea are just a few of the nation's that have killed millions of their own citizens. Germany and France are responsible for the deaths of millions of peoples in history. Muslims are a bloody death cult that have spread their "religion" by the sword (depicted on Saudi Arabia's national flag) and have slaughtered millions of people since mohemmed dreamed up its existence in the 7th century. Who gives a crap what a bunch of Third World dirbags whine about? I am sick of giving donations of food and money to ungrateful dirtbags that bite the hand that feeds them. Go to Hell.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I will agree that some of our leaders maybe evil, but the majority people are good.

I traveled around the world, and there's no place like the States where everything is plentiful.

However, there's nothing we can do to stop the elite, they run the world and the US is their hostage. Don't get it twisted the elite are from all over the world not just from the states, but America will take the blame because their military leads the way.

Face it, the elite had this planned before any of you were born. There's nothing u can do to stop something already so powerful, but to enjoy life itself while u still can.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

That's right, I hear you!
Good thing the Original inhabitants of the States voluntarily stopped reproducing, or we would have had to wipe them all out, or put them on reservations, or both.

Of course, then, we had to go to Africa, and pick up some "helpers" to build the country the way we wanted it. It's ok, we paid them well, Room and board, and all that.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by spacedoubt]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I'm sorry you feel that ALL of the citizens in the USA feel this way. Some of us know better, we know we've been scammed all these years, it's just that there are most of us who ASLEEP at the wheeel.

Because if were up to those who where AWAKE, this would not be going on!

Sadly, something you DON'T underterstand is that THIS must go on as it is to bring us to the point where all of it will change. There will be a shift of consciousness, those who think they are in power now, will understand far too late, that they missed the bus, and those chosen few of us who know where this is going shall lead!

I pray for those in doubt, take hold of your instincts, save yourselves, gather what it is you will need and survive with us, or perish.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by spy66

I can't believe the amount of astounding ignorance displayed by some of the people in the world. China, Russia and North Korea are just a few of the nation's that have killed millions of their own citizens. Germany and France are responsible for the deaths of millions of peoples in history. Muslims are a bloody death cult that have spread their "religion" by the sword (depicted on Saudi Arabia's national flag) and have slaughtered millions of people since mohemmed dreamed up its existence in the 7th century. Who gives a crap what a bunch of Third World dirbags whine about? I am sick of giving donations of food and money to ungrateful dirtbags that bite the hand that feeds them. Go to Hell.

Aye

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I couldn’t agree more. I am a former Marine and a Native American and have witnessed first hand the atrocities committed by this country. Most Americans are patriotic through their own ignorance and propaganda. To think they elected that fool twice should be proof enough.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I new before I even clicked on this thread it would be a thread started by the biggest American hater of ATS....Manson......no surprise.If any of you care to check out any of his other posts on anything that deals with America you will see his utter disdain for anything American or the American people.That being said I would say "no" America is not the most evil country in the world.Perhaps run by evil corporate fascist..."yes".But Manson your hatred for the American citizen is just plain wrong.If you want to continue blaming the citizens of this country then look into your own backyard of India for a little taste of evil itself.
Start with Kashmir.

Funny he starts this thread knowing full well it is going to stir the pot into a boil and yet he has not responded once since his opening post.TROLL.....TROLL....
....TROLL......TROLL!

[edit on 6/23/2008 by CaptGizmo]

CaptGizmo , i do not hate the american citizen , I hate the economic,military and cultural imperialism that the USA is imposing on this planet and their sheer arrogance that they can get away with anything

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Agreed.

I was accused of supporting war crimes and being a British imperialist for pointing out the OP was using anti-semitic sites in a previous thread to criticise Israel
. Mason_22 is on my ignore list, ATS should do the same.

All his posts inflame, insult and seek to attract attention. Criticise him, or point out he is wrong, you are an apparent "neo-nazi fascist imperialist". Watch him prove my point when he replies to this

This thread is just an attack on America and generalising the American population. Just ignore him and he'll go away and troll somewhere else.

As another member said in this thread, I am surprised he hasn't been banned (yet).

[edit on 23-6-2008 by infinite]

being a British imperialist for pointing out the OP was using anti-semitic sites in a previous thread to criticise Israel

so you mean that mediamonitor ,findarticles ,wiki are anti-semitic , lol , you call anyone who disagrees with you on Israel anti-semitic ,the exposurre of israeli war crimes is anti-semitic ,lol this is the stupidest thing i ever heard
so wheres the proof as you were saying that Israel does not violate geneva conventions or has not performed war crimes against humanity ...
I ask you again as you were claiming on that thread....

This thread is just an attack on America and generalising the American population. Just ignore him and he'll go away and troll somewhere else.

\no, its an attack against the imperialism and arrogance of USA

[edit on 24-6-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
…activities that involve violent… or life-threatening acts… that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State and… appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and… (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States… [or]… (C) occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the United States…"

Jesus, Moses, Martin Luther King jr, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Galileo, coppernick, Ghandi, Mark Twain, The french resistance, catholics (in roman times), Sun Yat-sen, all protesters etc... Are terrorist under your definition. All who dare oppose the establishment.

9-11 was a great tragedy but has even one of you ever wondered why somebody would do such a thing? They died because they hate your "freedom"? The 2005 U.S. military budget is almost as much as the rest of the world's defense spending combined (not including the CIA). Since the Fall of communism in Russia, your military buget has grown exponentialy. Who are you at war with?

The war on terrorism is bul#. Terrorist are criminals, you catch them by investigation and good police work. Not by killing and maming million iraqi (best estimate so far).

You reap what you sow. You clame you want peace and prosperity? First thing to do (on a very long list) is to abolish the CIA, at least you won't get so much blowback. You reap what you sow broes.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Saw a post claiming that Americans wanted other countries to live like we do. This couldn't be further from the truth. We personally don't care how you chose to live in your country, live like you want to. The problem as I see it is folks in other countries wanting to live like we do here in the United States. When was the last time you have heard Russian, German, Chinese, Italian, Korean, Phillipino, Japanese or other foriegn language music played in the clubs in the U.S. You don't, however, having been in all of those countries I can tell you that there is American music played in clubs in all those countries. If it wasn't popular over in those countries, it wouldn't be played, but it must be because it is played. So get it right next time you try to blame the US for exporting its way of life As the saying goes, you can't sell something if there is nobody out there to buy it.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

it is wrong for any assumption that any perticular country is evil either it be iran , usa uk rissia etc, none are evil but the powers that be and the leading factions are the cornerstones of evil perputrated by these copuntrys and states

peace out

pleidian_dan

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join