It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the USA the most EVIL nation on the planet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
When is the last video you have seen of a Christian cutting off the head of a muslim?? The Nation of Islam is the most EVIL nation. In my perfect world we would be free of Islam. Jews had Hitler, right now somewhere in the USA or EU Islam's Hitler is growing up. I would bet my life on it. Sooner or later for right or wrong some Christian will snap and get MANY more to follow. Give the US 20 plus more years of terrorism and war and see if a leader does not step up and push the button on Mecca. Will be a sad day
I sit here in middle America, I eat bacon, drink beer, and have half naked woman on boat out on the lake during the weekend. If you think I would not kill even the innocent to protect that way of life you are crazy. Thankfully one day you crazy bastards will piss off Israel for the last time and they will clean that part of the world out with a push of a button. For this post go ahead and ban me or whatever.....It was worth it

[edit on 23-6-2008 by TXMACHINEGUNDLR]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You post of hate and you just wished you lived here.Hahaha troll.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JesterMan

YOU SIR SOUND LIKE A THREAT TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY!

Assuming you weren't being facetious...come on, how in the world are we to understand other view points if we simply shut off the things we don't like to hear? National Security issue? Give me a break. While, I don't completely agree with the O.P. (I feel he was a bit overboard with the over generalizations and instigatorial language), he did however make his points.

Having read all the posts in this thread, I agree with ALL of you. This means however some give and take. More credit is needed for the good that the US does, but Americans need to also open the eyes to the bad done as well, and support positive change in direction that might lead to policy changes in the future that will address some of the grievances and ill will that some have towards the US. (I find it completely obsurd that formal talks with some of the nations are not going on...this is crazy, why the hell aren't people talking? Also find it odd that Congress is not in session at a time such as now with crisis in the mid east, falling dollar, floods in the mid west, and energy crisis, to name a few serious issues that need to be adressed now)

One of the major fundamental building blocks that this country (USA) has been founded on is on free speech. This man (I'm assuming it's a "he" based on avatar and the head dress suggests Eastern regions as well, but for all we know it is a woman blogging in Grand Cayman!) is simply stating his view point, and as Americans, we aught to trumpet that, rather than have the knee jerk reaction that he needs to be shut down.

I believe we all would have a much better understanding of things if we actually talked to people more who are from the middle east and from differing cultures. We need to understand that the population in terms of numbers, completely trumps ours here in the west, and that the culture is very vast, spread out and diverse. Yes there is the fundamentalists there as well pushing a radical agenda that is counterproductive in terms of liberty and freedoms, but that is not the whole mid east. From what I understand it's only a small percentage of it. There are vast areas, for example Du Bai UAE, where markets are thriving and many places are actually quite developed and modern. Many people are a bit surprised to learn how modern and sofisticated Iran is for example. I think we often dismiss the entire region as a bunch of nomads riding camels on sand...not only that but Persia is the cradle of civilization, and many folks don't think of these areas as being modern civilized societies but indeed they are.

Anyway, my point is, try and listen to people from other places and different cultures. Yes, they may express frustration and sometimes use the wrong words (and often there is a language barrier to deal with as well so be lenient and patient...really try to understand the person) but often there is some real legitimacy to what many have to say, and if we don't listen to them, how are we going to know how they actually feel? I mean we see the polls and know how unpopularthe US is (due mostly to policy no doubt), but how many of us actually understand why? Also, when we don't listen, we come off as arrogant and I hate to say it, but "stupid" for being such. I know there are some real cultural barriers there, but you can't let yourself get ticked off to the point you refuse to listen and try to understand them from their vantage point.

I think if we really do recognise these things and communicate with oneanother more maybe people can learn more peaceful ways to coexist.

Bravo on exercising free speach. The security problem, if any, is an attempt to impede free speach (infringment on Consititutional rights, and the spirit of it all), in my opinion, and we don't have to agree with everything someone says, but we should at least listen and try to understand.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Troll. One post and out blaming America for everything.

Well guess what we have that I guess makes us thieves that you wish you had

Pamela Anderson.. stole her from Canada

Football....Stole the name from the rest of the world and turned it into the NFL, only the best sport on Earth.

I guess I can see why we are evil and you are jealous.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Today I watched a group of around 150 people pour there wallets and hearts out to a little girl most of them do not even know, the little girl needed funds to allow treatment that she may otherwise have not been able to recieve had these wonderful, kind, loving people not pitched in and helped her. I saw a wreck today before the police and ambulance had arrived, and I would have pulled over to help, but a multitude of others had already done so, out of concern for a nieghbor or visitor whom they did not know. I think that most of America is filled with people like this, of all nationalities and religions, I know we have some bad apples too, but for the most part people are good. What a wonderful community I live in, a beautiful part of the United States, my heart wells up when I ride in the country and take in the serenity and beauty afforded to us. And the people are good here. Yeah, we are so evil.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
AMERICA ROCKS!!You don't like our nation don't sweat it.Jealousy never get people places.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Can someone out there give me a reasonably accurate total of how many millions of Men Women and children that America has killed post WW2? Then could you tell me how many Jews the Germans killed.I guess America can at least say they are not racist as they will just about blow up and kill anyone in the world!!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The U.S. Government is made up of a bunch of crooked, treasonous criminals who should be in jail. It's chosen for us by the most wicked, wealth hording, power hungry scum bags on earth - and those people should be executed. Odds are though, those same scum bags probably hand picked *your* government also. That's hardly our fault. Maybe you should have gotten off your camel and done something for yourself, before hopping on ATS and acting like we're the only complacent ones.

But, to answer your question "Is the USA the most EVIL nation on the planet?"

If what the people of the USA believe in is evil...
If our lifestyle is evil, if our prosperity is evil, if our comfort is evil, if our freedom is evil...

Then may that "evil" be graciously spread to every corner of the globe, benefiting all mankind and withstanding all the tests of time from now until life has evolved beyond the human race.

BUT...

May that "evil" pass over those who reject it. May it skip those who denounce freedom, success, and happiness. I'm not saying this out of spite, either. I'm saying this because we Americans, unlike you, believe that every person has the right to chose!

Clearly, you have made a preemptive choice to demonize our way of life. So, while your Sharia rulers squirm in their last few strongholds of power and while the communist dictators close their fists tighter and tighter on water, may the "evil" people you hate ignore your plight at your request and save only those who welcome freedom and democracy into their lives.

That way, you brainwashed suicide bombers can continue to have your hands cut off for stealing food for your family when the government refuses to share its billions of dollars in oil profit with the people. You can continue working to destroy womens' rights, even if it means threatening them with execution just for being seen. You can continue to watch your leaders build elaborate, record breaking cities while the people who live in them suffer under an iron fist. You can continue being told who to hate and why to hate them so that you don't have to figure it out for yourself. Because all that beats being "evil" like the United States, right?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am from Australia, and I have travelled all over the world. I've met lots of people and it is plain and clear to see that America is easily the worlds most hated nd evil nation.

Americans have nothing to be proud of. Politicians that are corrupt, police that are corrupt, an army that is corrupt, most of the citizens don't realise that their current President's grandfather (and when GB Snr was president) was involved with supplying the Germans with funds for profiting from the war. Yet, there is still man by the name of Bush that 'somehow' won over Al Gore, its pathetic, just pathetic.

WAKE UP!!!!! To even hear an American accent these days, especially in Australia will make any normal (non-american) very angry.

I've met some very nice americans that are ashamed of what their country always has been, and always will be. I'd be disgusted with myself if I was an american that lived in america.

America is the drain hole of the world.

I hope Iran makes some nukes so USA and Iran can slug it out and then we can be done with the 2 worst places on earth. The Middle East and the USA.

I'll be having a beer and jumping in a kangaroos pouch till then suckers.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Nice post cadet. Most Americans fit in this category I think. I would venture to guess that most people around the world fit as well and would do anything they could to help another fellow human being out in distress.

I think most people who dislike some of the policy around the world coming from the west, don't find much fault with the American people. It's the military industrial complex, the international bankers, and basically the NWO corporate fascists that appear to be where the bone of contention is at. I also suspect that there is some backlash towards the marketing culture a bit as well. I've heard it said more than once that Americans have a reputation for being arrogant and very Amero-centric, in that they feel they are superior in all things, and that really isn't the case. For example, if you look at studies of freedom of the press, for example (and I don't have the reference) we find we are not at the top of the list, or even near it. Another area is in health care...we spend more than most, and get less out of it. Take the work week...Americans work a lot more hours and have less holiday time than many countries...so we are not necessarily better than everyone else, and I suspect that because many Americans think that they are, it annoys people from other areas and it seems to stand to reason why they might roll their eyes and think or say "dumb Americans". I mean many understand our system and know that we have this unbelievable ability to vote and change things within our own system and relatively peacefully, but then only about half or so of the population actually participates, and probably half or so of that actually truley understands what they are doing because they have consumed so much freakin' propaganda from various interests...but then so many continue to support the crookedness that we see, and I can understand the sentament. Here we have this freedom, and pretty much let it slip through our fingers...I hope people in the USA are finally getting it and will vote these ones out because we need a return to universal human values and dignity again. We can raise those poll numbers!

As another side thought, and perhaps these are "dangerous" ideas for some, but can you imagine a world free from political, religious and social divisions? Imagine a world where all the money that is spent on war materials would otherwise go towards helping people grow food, clean up the planet, modernize where needed, and help folks have more leisure time to spend however they want it such as traveling and getting to know one another and appreciating different styles of music, or foods. Imagine a world where religion was no longer needed because humans are at peace with themselves and nature and there was no need for controlling the masses. And the beautiful country side here in North America is of course very picturesque, as it is in parts of Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, South America, Antarctica etc...

I bet ya' we (peoples from all over the world) are not all that different when it comes right down to it. Everyone, well most people anyway, want peace and to enjoy their lives and families, and to take in the beauty of the earth...people want health, to not be hungry, to have shelter, and basically Maslow's hierarchy of needs...I think it's really a few control freaks and really greedy people who are messing it all up for 95% of the world's population and causing so much grief. Do you think this will ever change? I try and be optimistic, but until people stop trying to manipulate and control for personal gain at the expense of others, I don't see it anytime soon...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
America is not evil... Its leaders are, however since we are letting them do whatever they want, we might as well be doing it ourselves...I am sick of wars sick of fighting sick of the media... sick of the lies, sick of the poisoning of our families with flouride etc... I am sick of it... but most americans are content, lazy and seem to know more about American Idol then whats going on in the middle east.. I am just sick of it.. I think the media is slowly losing its strangelhold on misinformation... I think people are starting to wake up... But after how many lives and families destroyed? Somthing evil is definetly driving the leaders of our country...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
First off, ATS where are you?!?! This thread is simply to invite bashing on a country, there no knowledge being gained here, there will only be argueing about who hates america, who loves america, and the tweeners'.
Contradiction much?

And you put this on the front page as a good topic... come on guys, ATS isn't about bashing anyone or anything, its about getting the truth from everything. Opinions are like ass-holes, every one has one.

Like Kat williams said, there will always be haters, let them hate.

But really a whole thread on the horriable USA is something im not proud to see 3 pages worth of usless bantering. you sound like 55 year old retired vets from all over the world, shut your old and grumpy lips.

And mason, please stop starting these stupid threads that gain nothing, and only get flagged and messages out of Fustration of your ill advised knowledge of a country you no nothing more about then Wiki or History Channel provided you with.

America has done wonderful things, things that if it wasn't for america, your ability to speak out right would of never happened, we are the first to be free. Dispite all of our recent regulations on many diffrent things, were still free as whole. You can dress how you want, speak how you like, eat what you want, and persue what you want. no king and queens.

I'm not going to post the lengthy and CLEAR reasons why america is still a wonderful place. Maybe Change your thread to "Is the USA's Government the most EVIL government on the planet.

When a school is doing bad do you say the Student suck or the teachers??

I mean seriously, this is Embarresing, if you want to vent, go some where else, but im here for knowledge.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choppsmcfame
The U.S. is currently being used by the most evil people on the planet.This has happened throughout history.

I do feel as though the U.S. people,on average,are happily asleep to this fact. [/quote

Yup!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
Yeah I live in the US and while there are some good people here most of them are nothing but greedy swine.

Americans in general are fat, greedy, self absorbed, over indulgent, a****les.

Well then pack your bags and move if you don't like it here.

That's one of the things about this country, you can leave anytime you want to.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogsofpeace
reply to post by LateApexer313

Can someone out there give me a reasonably accurate total of how many millions of Men Women and children that America has killed post WW2? Then could you tell me how many Jews the Germans killed.I guess America can at least say they are not racist as they will just about blow up and kill anyone in the world!!

Can someone out there give me a reasonably accurate total of how many Trillions of dollars the US has sent to others in need? Or how many times we go to other countries to help after a flood or other problem?

Sometime I do wish that we would just stop all aid and help to others for just one year. Stop all aid, all food shipments, all money shipments. Pull back all of our people, military and otherwise, and let the world try to handle it's problems on it's own.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Read most of the posts in this threat. Agree to some of the said on both sides. something riddles me though.
I am not American, but European. So you might say friendly minded to the USA.
There was a post were it stated that people should think about the good things the country does. After giving it a thought....what good does the USA do?
I realize and agree, the will to help people in your community is there, but that is something that is done from citizen to citizen. Which is pretty obvious thinking about the fact you guys cannot rely on the government to help you if you're in need ( welfare ), but charity and the good will of the civil world instead.
In my country that is different, here it is the government who provides the help, and you almost dont have charity. Taxes are very high, but in the end a tax percent of almost 50% provides some kind of security for each and every citizen. Which is good.

But lets get back to the main reason i write this.

What good does America do, when it comes to foreign policy?
I might be ignorant but i can't think of one.

Some say military presence....well that might be true, in a very few cases, but mostly it does more harm than good.

Some say culture....americanization is interesting and fun, but since your culture goes hand in hand with corporate marketing and franchising, it outsources everything here. An example is coca cola...they dont even pay taxes here, i mean wtf?? How come that they are above the law of every other firm?

America could provide food to countries in need of it. Instead of destroying it, which costs more than to simply send it to third world countries. Europe does the same, so we share the blame.

I could go on and on, on this topic...

I hope i make myself clear, hence my english might not be the best. This is not meant to be a bashing, but pure curiosity

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Thanks Sky.

I would like to point out that with the exception of a couple of people on this thread, the majority of those who wish to claim the US is evil are cowards who will not allow their own country to be known for fear of being recognized as a true evil government, of course, in the opinion of others. I say if you are speaking from a country which is free of the evil, or any evil for that matter, that you are claiming on the US, at least have the kahuna's to say what country YOU come from.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Watch this video of an Iraqi woman being stoned to death according to Sharia law and decide if this doesn't void the OP's hypothesis:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Its not USA is evil nor the people too. Its the government who are bunch of idiots whom wants to destroy peace. I would say hell to the US government..

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

its according to Sharia law... wat to do???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join