It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the USA the most EVIL nation on the planet

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Nice source. How about one that's not a bit "skewed" to say the least?

Oh, yes, the "oil for food" program that was raped by the UN officials. They're disappointed it's not there any more; it was their cash cow.

Babykiller? That's nice. I'll have to keep that one in mind next time I get to go to the sandbox. I'll keep that in mind when I see US military hospitals treating kids and women that were injured in a car bomb explosion from insurgents. You know, the real ones that are killing civilians in Iraq.

and you have no sources at all .....

USA is responsible for the conditions of Iraq

and , anyways where was the US military hospitals , during UN sanctions when malnutrition , infant mortality and disease was rampant ,thanks to sanctions

See? Typical of some people. It's our (The US) money. We can spend it any way we choose. Since when was there some rule that 99.9 percent of our GNP should be given away to countries that are going to just stab us in the back?

its the same money made by imperial looting and stealing of resources of third world countries....

Well, if the weapon does the job, it's not "crappy".

Yep, we lost 4000+ troops in five YEARS of fighting against an enemy that hides behind women and children.

lol,
they shoot and ran , this is the nature of guerilla attacks

I wonder how many insurgents are licking hot frying pans in hell right now after being schwacked by US troops?

I wonder how many bloodthirsty American soldiers are being dipped in lava by the devil itself after being sch whacked by mujaheddin

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by August Sonereal

No, Americans didn't start it because there was no Americans when the "Native Americans" began to get wiped out by the SPANISH, DUTCH, BRITISH, FRENCH TO A DEGREE.

so you deny the genocide of Lakota Indians , out of 120 million native americans murderered by Europeans USA is resp for 15-20 million indians

See, you're wrong there as well. I didn't kill 2 million people in Iraq for oil, and everything else in quotes, is by extentsion, wrong

and i have seen no proof , even General John Abhizad , admitted that Iraq war was for oil ...

What War Crimes? The only War Crime I can possibly think about is maybe Abu Graib, and that's a stretch for a "war crime".

heres a list of war crimes against humanity , that USA has performed as per Geneva conventions ,

Before it ended six weeks later on February 28, US forces committed grievous war crime violations of the Hague and Geneva Conventions and UN and Nuremberg Charters. They included gratuitous mass killings as well as bombing and destroying essential to life facilities that included:

-- power generating stations;

-- dams;

-- water purification capabilities;

-- sewage treatment and disposal systems;

-- telephone and other communications;

-- hospitals;

-- mosques;

-- residential areas affecting 10-20,000 homes, apartments and other dwellings;

-- irrigation sites;

-- food processing, storage and distribution facilities;

-- hotels and retail establishments;

-- transportation infrastructure;

-- oil wells, pipelines, refineries and storage tanks;

-- chemical plants;

-- civilian shelters like Al Ameriyya that was attacked February 13, 1991 by two laser-guided "smart bombs" killing around 400 civilians including 142 children;

-- factories and other commercial operations;

-- government offices;

-- historical sites; and more in a willful malicious effort to return the country to a pre-industrial age and punish its people horrifically.

Lost was power, clean water, sanitation, fuel, transportation, medical facilities and medications, adequate food, schools, private dwellings and places of employment. Early post-war estimates placed the number of civilians killed at 113,000 (mostly children) according to the Red Crescent Society of Jordan.
In addition, US CENTCOM commander, General Schwarzkopf and others, estimated 100,000 or more Iraqi military deaths plus thousands more killed gratuitously as they were retreating in disarray.

What then followed was 12 years of the most comprehensive genocidal sanctions ever imposed on a country as an act of vengeance and US-imposed imperial arrogance. They were first adopted in UN Resolution 661 four days after Iraq invaded Kuwait. They included a full trade embargo that crippled the country economically but initially allowed in food, medical and other essential humanitarian needs. UN Resolution 670 followed in September, 1990 that imposed an air blockade and measures to enforce it.
www.populistamerica.com...

The results were predictable and devastating. Normal life was impossible and became a daily struggle to survive. It became apparent by the mid-1990s many didn't or wouldn't:

-- the UN World Food Program (WFP) reported 2.4 million Iraqi children were severely at nutritional risk in September, 1995;

-- in December, 1995, the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) said 12% of Baghdad children were "wasted, 28% stunted and 29% under weight;"

-- by year end 1995, FAO reported 567,000 Iraqi children sanction-related deaths;

-- by March, 1996, WHO noted a six-fold mortality rate increase among children under five;

-- in October, 1996 UNICEF reported 4500 monthly Iraqi children deaths from sanction-caused starvation and disease;

-- by 1999, the under five child mortality rate rose three-fold from 1989, malnutrition doubled, and the entire young child population was affected;

-- UN Secretary-General Boutras-Boutras-Ghali noted how health conditions deteriorated dramatically by the mid-1990s, and by 1997 the WHO Director General said Iraq's health care system was systemically broken; in addition, malaria, typhoid, cholera and other life-threatening and communicable diseases were rampant.
These actions were committed willfully and are war crimes under relevant Geneva Conventions and other international law. They also constitute genocide under provisions of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide that "means any (acts like those listed above) committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, the national, ethnical, racial or religious group (by) killing (its) members; causing (them) serious bodily or mental harm; (or) deliberately inflicting (on them) conditions (that may destroy them in whole or in part)."

US administrations under GHW Bush, Bill Clinton and GW Bush are criminally liable under "the genocide convention" and other relevant international law. Up to the March, 2003 attack and invasion, more than 1.5 million Iraqis, including over one million children, likely died from the combination of war and economic sanctions. Two UN heads of Iraqi humanitarian relief resigned under them in anger and frustration with Dennis Halliday saying in 1998 he did so because he "had been instructed to implement a policy that satisfies the definition of genocide: a deliberate policy that has effectively killed well over one million individuals, children and adults" including 5000 Iraqi children monthly in his judgment.
www.populistamerica.com...

this is just a small list of american war crimes against humanity , should i provide the whole list ...

I won't watch, why? Because this idiot supports the state TV ran by the Venezula goverment and pushed to shut out any TV that shows that country how little freedom they have when it comes to rights to protest and right to free speech.

and the govts before Chavez , did not care about poor ,so what are u talking about , fact is fact ,USA is resp for millions of deaths across latin America

Please..... we have one of the best trained armies in the world.

lol, you spend trillion dollars and yet you have only one of best trained armies and not best trained

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by August Sonereal

for this reasons , StellarX is the expert , I suggest you consult him ...

for the while , this is from your source

Though most westerners believe the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the events that drove Japan to surrender, the atomic bombs were actually only part of the equation. Many historians such as Tsuyoshi Hasegawa and Dan van der Vat argue that the Russian declaration were as important, if not more so, in the Japanese decision to capitulate. During the last months of the war, it had been evident that the Japanese, not knowing the Yalta Conference agreement, were seeking Russian assistance as a neutral power to negotiate surrender terms with the western Allies. With the seemingly neutral Russians suddenly changing face and tearing up the non-aggression pact, Japan suddenly lost their last hope, which affected the Japanese psyche tremendously.
ww2db.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
and you have no sources at all .....

USA is responsible for the conditions of Iraq

and , anyways where was the US military hospitals , during UN sanctions when malnutrition , infant mortality and disease was rampant ,thanks to sanctions...

its the same money made by imperial looting and stealing of resources of third world countries....

lol, they shoot and ran , this is the nature of guerilla attacks....

No sources are sometimes better than some source that's just cherry picking facts, or just making crap up on the fly. And I was there. How about you? Or are you just seeing the war thru Youtube?

I understand guerilla tactics, probably just a bit better than you ever will. Shooting and running are part of them. Hiding behind women and children, or hiding in a Mosque aren't part of the deal. I guess the LOAC and the Geneva Conventions are only something that the US must follow, yet the insurgents don't. Yep, it takes a brave sort of man to blow up a car bomb in the middle of a market crowded with women and children.

Once again, the stealing of third world resources. How come the US is always at fault? You never had a snappy, pat answer when I said that China was doing just that in Africa right now. And the Soviet Union was doing it in Africa in the 1970's. And how much aid do they send to the third world? I mean, beside the Soviets selling them AK47s??

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Manson_322, this is a bit off topic, but you do realise your avatar is a Seikh and not a Muslim don't you?

PS: It would be nice if you stopped with the omniquoting instigation posts.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

Nice "war crimes" list. I guess the people that wrote that up don't have a clue about war, either.

Those are good targets. The only one that was wrong was the shelters that were ACCIDENTLY hit. Mosques and hospitals were not on the targeting lists, except the Iraqis like to position AAA pieces next to them, knowing they'd be hit. You know, something against the Geneva convention.

My fav is the "destruction of an army in retreat". Sorry, Gus, that's part of war.

The oil for food program was a good idea that was badly worked. How come Saddam wasn't at fault for playing fast and easy with it? He was in charge, he and his sons were living high off the hog while he gassed the Kurds and let his own people die.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
PS: It would be nice if you stopped with the omniquoting instigation posts.

Thanks! Curious, I get a warning for "excessive quoting" all the time. This joker doesn't!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Manson_322:

OK, got a question for you. What about the torture of Coalition POWs in the First Gulf War, and in the beginning of OIF?

You seem to be "johnny on the spot" with all the ills the US has done over there, yet haven't touched on this subject yet.

Care to enlighten us?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Did the U.S. really have to drop the bomb on Hiroshima?. The answer is NO!, did the U.S. have to invade Japan to win the war?, again NO, By the time the bomb was dropped Japan was no longer in a position to import goods into her country, she could not defend her merchant shipping as the U.S. navy was in complete control of the seas around Japan. A two week naval blockade would have starved Japan into submission. The U.S. military was just dying to try out it's new toy and let's face it the Japs aren't as white as the Gerries. Modern values tend to regard racism as evil and going into the U.S's history of racism is pointless here.

Hypocracy is also regarded as bad, if not evil. Did you enjoy your coffee this morning?, had it enough sugar?, your tea?, your shoes?. How many of the commodities that we in the west take for granted are produced in conditions of near slavery around the world, yet when these workers strike out to improve their lot, their U.S. supported governments put them down ruthlessly, e.g. Chile, Honduras, Guatemala, even Iran (to mention but a few!), read their histories. Why does the U.S. preach freedom while seeming so utterly determined to deny that freedom to the majority of the world, preferring to keep it peasant like ignorance merely to protect the monied, evil sir

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by feoil
A two week naval blockade would have starved Japan into submission.

So, according to you, it's better to starve people to death then to shoot them or bomb them? Dude, dead is dead. The Japanese were hard core and they weren't about to surrender. That just wasn't in the cards. Sorry, but I'll have to give you a no-go at this station.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Evil is subjective.

What is evil to Iran maybe very different to what is evil to the USA.

You would need to provide a definition of evil that the majority of people agree with before debating.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

so jerico , you mean that clean water, sanitation, fuel, transportation, medical facilities and medications, food warehouses, schools, private dwellings and places of employment are good targets for bombing , indeed you prove that USA is responsible for war crimes against humanity

also starting wars on false pretenses (like iraqi WMD ) is a war crime

he and his sons were living high off the hog while he gassed the Kurds and let his own people die.

like how , US imperialist war criminals like Nixon laughed in the white house as the US army commited war crimes in Vietnam

Zepherian posted:

Manson_322, this is a bit off topic, but you do realise your avatar is a Seikh and not a Muslim don't you?

yes, it is of a Sikh , not a Muslim and its the photo of the Prime Minister Of India , the very honourable Manmohan Singh ,whos a highly reputed economist , unlike the drunkard and fool of a leader that American President Bush is ........

I understand guerilla tactics, probably just a bit better than you ever will. Shooting and running are part of them.
Hiding behind women and children, or hiding in a Mosque aren't part of the deal.

I suggest you read the history of the Maratha King Shivaji Maharaj , who used guerilla tactics to fight and defeat the much superior and well trained mughal armies of the mughal emperor Aurangzeb .

My fav is the "destruction of an army in retreat". Sorry, Gus, that's part of war.

well,though part of the source , i did not highlight that poin in bold , clearly if that was observed by you

[edit on 27-6-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

so jerico , you mean that clean water, sanitation, fuel, transportation, medical facilities and medications, food warehouses, schools, private dwellings and places of employment are good targets for bombing , indeed you prove that USA is responsible for war crimes against humanity

Once again, you fail to follow simple instructions and read a post. The Iraqis in both the First Gulf War and in the beginning of OIF were positioning AAA pieces, SAM sites, etc, next to mosques, schools, hospitals, civilian neighborhoods, etc. They were doing this so that when the US hit them, there would be a good chance the hospital or whatever that was next to the site would be destroyed, too, and then they could go say the US was targetting civilians. I saw the targetting photos showing this.

Originally posted by manson_322also starting wars on false pretenses (like iraqi WMD ) is a war crime

Care to tell me what Saddam was transporting into Syria when the war started? I'm willing to bet it wasn't his comic book collection.

Originally posted by manson_322yes, it is of a Sikh , not a Muslim and its the photo of the Prime Minister Of India , the very honourable Manmohan Singh ,whos a highly reputed economist , unlike the drunkard and fool of a leader that American President Bush is ........

You forgot "stoner" along with drunkard and fool. Geez, gotta spell out everything to you.....

Originally posted by manson_322 I suggest you read the history of the Maratha King Shivaji Maharaj , who used guerilla tactics to fight and defeat the much superior and well trained mughal armies of the mughal emperor Aurangzeb .

And the writings of Maratha King Shivaji Maharaj tell guerillas to hide behind women and children, to use them as human shields in combat? To torture, execute and mutilate unarmed prisoners?

Still waiting for your take on the treatment of Coalition prisoners....

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by feoil
The U.S. military was just dying to try out it's new toy and let's face it the Japs aren't as white as the Gerries. Modern values tend to regard racism as evil and going into the U.S's history of racism is pointless here.

You are right about race being a factor in the war in the Pacific. You failed to touch on the topic of the Bataan Death March, the treatment of US prisoners on Wake Island, the treatment of British personnel in Singapore, etc. You know, where the Japanese tortured and executed POWs.

Heck, how about the Japanese treatment of Chinese in Nanking, or the people of the Philippines? They considered them a lower form of life (kinda like how the Nazis viewed the Russians) and had a whole list of fun and interesting things they'd like to inflict on them.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Once again, you fail to follow simple instructions and read a post. The Iraqis in both the First Gulf War and in the beginning of OIF were positioning AAA pieces, SAM sites, etc, next to mosques, schools, hospitals, civilian neighborhoods, etc. They were doing this so that when the US hit them, there would be a good chance the hospital or whatever that was next to the site would be destroyed, too, and then they could go say the US was targetting civilians. I saw the targetting photos showing this.

really , you saw targetting photos ???
war crimes are war crimes as per Geneva conventions, and i am still waiting for proof ????

US was indeed targeting civilians

And the writings of Maratha King Shivaji Maharaj tell guerillas to hide behind women and children, to use them as human shields in combat? To torture, execute and mutilate unarmed prisoners?

nope .....

to use them as human shields in combat? To torture, execute and mutilate unarmed prisoners?

from what i am aware , insurgents use civilian buildings ....

Care to tell me what Saddam was transporting into Syria when the war started? I'm willing to bet it wasn't his comic book collection.

really is there any proof of that 'operation Sarinder' as Fox news or so israeli BS sources like Debka state...

You forgot "stoner" along with drunkard and fool. Geez, gotta spell out everything to you.....

finally some good contribution fro m you , also add genocidal maniac and hitlerist fascist monster

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

really , you saw targetting photos ???
war crimes are war crimes as per Geneva conventions, and i am still waiting for proof ????

Yep, I saw photos. AAA sites right next to schools and homes. A complete violation of the Geneva Convention by the Iraqi military under Saddam. Guess those war crimes don't matter, huh?

Originally posted by manson_322....US was indeed targeting civilians

Bull. You don't have a clue about what you're talking about.

Originally posted by manson_322from what i am aware , insurgents use civilian buildings ...

Another violation of the Geneva Convention that gets a pass from you.

Originally posted by manson_322really is there any proof of that 'operation Sarinder' as Fox news or so israeli BS sources like Debka state...

Who knows about "Israeli Sources". I myself so a buttload of traffic heading into Syria with my own eyes.

Originally posted by manson_322finally some good contribution fro m you , also add genocidal maniac and hitlerist fascist monster...

What do you know about Hitler? It appears that you haven't read too many books on history if you think that the US and Bush are the worse things this world has ever seen.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Who knows about "Israeli Sources". I myself so a buttload of traffic heading into Syria with my own eyes.

lol, the biggest load of BS i ever read ....
wheres the proof that Saddam sent the his 'WMD'(american fairytales as usual) to Syria

AAA sites right next to schools and homes.

really can you show me the intel images you claim to have seen before and after the bombing...

Another violation of the Geneva Convention that gets a pass from you.

except that most insurgents are funded by Saudi Arabia , who is US ally , hence USA by supporting and buying oil from Saudis is funding the insurgency itself ....

What do you know about Hitler? It appears that you haven't read too many books on history if you think that the US and Bush are the worse things this world has ever seen.

in fact Genghis Khan was worser than Hitler .....

you haven't read too many books on history if you think that the US and Bush are the worse things this world has ever seen.

no need to tell the american propaganda version of history .... USA is one of worse thingd that world has seen ...agreed

yet a war crime

Incinerated body of an Iraqi soldier on the "Highway of Death," a name the press has given to the road from Mutlaa, Kuwait, to Basra, Iraq. U.S. planes immobilized the convoy by disabling vehicles at its front and rear, then bombing and straffing the resulting traffic jam for hours. More than 2,000 vehicles and tens of thousands of charred and dismembered bodies littered the sixty miles of highway. The clear rapid incineration of the human being [pictured above] suggests the use of napalm, phosphorus, or other incindiary bombs. These are anti-personnel weapons outlawed under the 1977 Geneva Protocols. This massive attack occurred after Saddam Hussein announced a complete troop withdrawl from Kuwait in compliance with UN Resolution 660. Such a massacre of withdrawing Iraqi soldiers violates the Geneva Convention of 1949, common article 3, which outlaws the killing of soldiers who "are out of combat." There are, in addition, strong indications that many of those killed were Palestinian and Kuwaiti civilians trying to escape the impending seige of Kuwait City and the return of Kuwaiti armed forces. No attempt was made by U.S. military command to distinguish between military personnel and civilians on the "highway of death." The whole intent of international law with regard to war is to prevent just this sort of indescriminate and excessive use of force. (Photo Credit: © 1991 Kenneth Jarecke / Contact Press Images)
deoxy.org...

so technically , another war crime agAINST HUMANITY PERFormed by USA

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

lol, the biggest load of BS i ever read ....
wheres the proof that Saddam sent the his 'WMD'(american fairytales as usual) to Syria.....

really can you show me the intel images you claim to have seen before and after the bombing...

Dude, you can believe me if you want, doesn't matter to me. I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Originally posted by manson_322.....in fact Genghis Khan was worser than Hitler .....

"Much worse than Hitler" is the correct way to say it. "Worser" isn't a word.

Originally posted by manson_322...no need to tell the american propaganda version of history .... USA is one of worse thingd that world has seen..........

Time to step out to the 7-11 and buy a clue. I think they are on sale. Your glaring disregard for history is pretty apparent in your hate for the US. You don't even have to read a book written by an American to know that there are other governments in history that really take the cake when it comes to being evil.

Originally posted by manson_322...Big external quote from some biased website......

so technically , another war crime agAINST HUMANITY PERFormed by USA

Oh, yes, the "Highway of Death". Seems that some people have a problem with the use of force that was used. Big deal. The army was in retreat; it had not surrendered. Thus, they were a legit target.

And you still haven't chimed in on Coalition POWs being tortured. How about those war crimes??????????

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

Ok, as far as I can see, you do say something about the Americans killing Indians. You fail to mention how the British was supporting a lot of Indian wars in the frontier and that causes the US to do something, so, not are fault. They started to fight, we fought back.

For your "war crimes" list, one problem, I could care less about some site that's called "populist America" is called. So, get me a list of war crimes from a site with ".gov" or ".org" and I might look.

Chavez doesn't care about the poor, he cares about keeping his spot. He'll do anything to make him look good and use his propanganda machines to make it look like he's "the good guy". That's why he's trying to get rid of term limits for president.

Yes, that's why I gave you that source. You made it sound like the RUSSIANS declaring war on Japan made them end the war alone, and made it sound like the Russians declared before the first bomb was dropped, which is wrong. They declared two days after the first bomb and one day before the 2nd.

So, we're both wrong AND right there. The Russianscombine with the American nukes ended the war.

Hirohito didn't even surrender until August 14th. He knew that with Machuria gone and the combine Allied invasion of the main island, plus the nukes, would be the end of a decent Japan.

"In terms of future consequences, the Russian occupation of Manchuria allowed Mao Zedong's Chinese Communist forces to recuperate and rebuild, eventually winning the Chinese civil war. "

So, the Russians invading actually created a problem. Mao Zedong's Cultural Revolution caused problems, didn't it?

Also, about Hitler and Genghis Khan. Genghis Khan actually gave the people he invaded a chance. He offered cities a chance to surrender first, unlike Hitler who went in and wiped out 12 million civilians in concentration camps. Genghis Khan didn't force religion or beleifs down people throats, Hitler's Germany did and with a vegeance.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by August Sonereal]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
What, manson, no response or excuse in your inventory of verbal diarrhea to answer my challenge that India is just as evil as the U.S.? Because it's true. Every world leader thirsts for power. If they didn't, they never would have become leaders. Every country prioritizes its own needs and defense ahead of that of others'. That's the way the world works.

Remember that when you point your finger at someone else, three others point back at you.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join