It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the USA the most EVIL nation on the planet

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The most? No; One of them? Yes

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Well, now this is a big surprise!! A thread bashing the US!! And on ATS!!

OK, as other posters have said, if the US is so evil, how come we offer aid to other countries when they have disasters? They don't have to take it, but it's offered.

Grabbing up the worlds resources? You mean like China is doing in Africa right now?

Global Warming? The US is probably one of the few contries that are trying to reduce emissions. Don't see China and India doing anything like that.

And using the Atomic bomb in Japan. Well, I don't know how "illegal" they were, since we were the first to have them and use them, but have you spoken to anyone that was fighting in the Pacific? Sure, we could have not used the bomb and invaded Japan with ground troops. Nice bloody battle that would have been, since everyone was mobilized to fight the Allies; men, women, children, the old folks, etc.

Try reading some history before you make claims like this.

OK, as other posters have said, if the US is so evil, how come we offer aid to other countries when they have disasters? They don't have to take it, but it's offered.

lol, even poor nations like Cuba gave USA aid during Hurricane Katrina worth a 1 million dollars !!!!!.....

and even the so called 'evil' soviets use to provide aid to nations in Africa ...

Grabbing up the worlds resources?

like how for USA is doing in Iraq , stealing oil and resp for muder of more than one milllion people, and millions displaced and five million orphans

Global Warming? The US is probably one of the few contries that are trying to reduce emissions. Don't see China and India doing anything like that.

USA is largest emitter of greenhouse gases while India emits much lesser .

but have you spoken to anyone that was fighting in the Pacific? Sure, we could have not used the bomb and invaded Japan with ground troops.

Japan were already at the point of surrender , this has explained why by a member StellarX , i suggest you contact him for the sources and details

Try reading some history before you make claims like this

i certainly don't need to read american propaganda version of history ...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terra Serranum
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Very well said. I dated a Turkish girl for a short while when I was younger. Her family looked at me like I was the antichrist. Wouldn't acknowledge my existance or ever speak to me, pretty funny how untolerant people can be.

Manson, you are an ass. Sure mopusvindictus could potentially have tried to run away with the girl, sounds great in Hollywood anyway. You call him a coward, it's more cowardly to renounce everything you believe in to be accepted by people you can't respect.

Manson, you are an ass. Sure mopusvindictus could potentially have tried to run away with the girl, sounds great in Hollywood anyway. You call him a coward, it's more cowardly to renounce everything you believe in to be accepted by people you can't respect.

lol, renounce what ??? love means sacrifice of somethings for somethings , if you and he can't make such sacrifices , it proves you are cowards ...
anyways its typical of westerners to be arrogant , therby i can expect such predictable responses
anyways you and he were brave enough , you would have been willing to make sacrifices , which you clearly were not WILLING OR CAPABLE OF ...

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Manson you don't respond to any of the posts by other members after 9 pages and when you finally do,you give a lame ass response to another member by calling them a coward.LOL, I laugh at your lame response...which is just as lame as this thread you have started merely to inflame people...you are doing nothing but trolling.Everytime you seem to post anything it simply highlights what a pitiful excuse for a member you are.

[edit on 6/24/2008 by CaptGizmo]

I started this thread to debate that USa is no less evil/imperial than the empires/nations it claims to have fought in the name of freedom and democracy

[edit on 25-6-2008 by manson_322]

[edit on 25-6-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Manson, unless you would be willing to change your entire religion for some girl, then I suggest you not judge others for not doing the same.

Unfortunately, I doubt you will follow that advice because you are a bona fide hypocrite. You don't need to read "American propaganda?" Bull crap. Tell the truth: That you're too stubborn, brainwashed, and weak-minded to go against what you were told to believe as a child and actually try to get what's called "the other side of the story." Who's following propaganda now?

I'll give you a hint: the answer starts and ends with "you."

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

When you say that the US is no more evil than the nations it has fought, are you seriously telling me that the US is as evil and imperialistic as Nazi Germany? Or Imperial Japan?

Seriously, this thread is near pointless. The way you're working this thread Manson, you should have just switch the 3 first words around and said "The USA is" instead of "Is the USA".

No, Japan WASN'T going to surrender. They were planning on holding out until the Allies gave up and neither side had to give up anything. The bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki killed about 200k compare to the 600,000 the Allies would have lost just trying to invade the country.

To call "history" an American propangand is somehow stupid, but think about it. Pick up any history book in any country's class room and notice how countries aren't willing to point the severe things they have done in the past.

You said Westeners are arrogant, so that must mean the "western" countries as well? So is the USA just the arrogant ones? The Western hemisphere? Or maybe Europe is part of the "West" too.

Actually, the US is doing a lot for Africa. Its the one thing GW Bush is doing well, I beleive. $15 Billion dollars is a lot.

action.credomobile.com...

current.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by August Sonereal
reply to post by manson_322

When you say that the US is no more evil than the nations it has fought, are you seriously telling me that the US is as evil and imperialistic as Nazi Germany? Or Imperial Japan?

Seriously, this thread is near pointless. The way you're working this thread Manson, you should have just switch the 3 first words around and said "The USA is" instead of "Is the USA".

No, Japan WASN'T going to surrender. They were planning on holding out until the Allies gave up and neither side had to give up anything. The bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki killed about 200k compare to the 600,000 the Allies would have lost just trying to invade the country.

To call "history" an American propangand is somehow stupid, but think about it. Pick up any history book in any country's class room and notice how countries aren't willing to point the severe things they have done in the past.

You said Westeners are arrogant, so that must mean the "western" countries as well? So is the USA just the arrogant ones? The Western hemisphere? Or maybe Europe is part of the "West" too.

Actually, the US is doing a lot for Africa. Its the one thing GW Bush is doing well, I beleive. $15 Billion dollars is a lot.

action.credomobile.com...

current.com...

as evil as them , your nation wiped out millions of native american indians and are resp for millions of deaths across latin america and the third world

YOU MURDERED A 2 MILLION PEOPLE IN IRAQ FOR OIL
CREATED ISLAMIC TERROR THAT HAS LED TO DEATHS OF MILLIONS

IMPOVERISHED MILLIONS THROUGH EXPOLITATION GENOCIDE AND STARVATION

[B]fact is that most americans are arrogant , and use propanganda to hide their war crimes against humanity[/B]

have you ever seen journalist John Pilger 's documentary "War on democracy , do see it and , you wil realise how USA has murdered millions in latin America and across the world
the entire documentary

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

15 billion $ lol, thats pitiable , USA spends trillion dollars on a useless inefficient war machine , but spends 15 billion on aid , how stingy and miserly USA is???

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Manson, unless you would be willing to change your entire religion for some girl, then I suggest you not judge others for not doing the same.

Unfortunately, I doubt you will follow that advice because you are a bona fide hypocrite. You don't need to read "American propaganda?" Bull crap. Tell the truth: That you're too stubborn, brainwashed, and weak-minded to go against what you were told to believe as a child and actually try to get what's called "the other side of the story." Who's following propaganda now?

I'll give you a hint: the answer starts and ends with "you."

ancient proverb:
A person who is in true love is willing to sacrifice everything

what ??? american side ??? the same side where there are catcalls for anhihlation of muslims and exploitation of third world which can't defend itself , if thats the other side , then its imperialism

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The Soviet invasion of the Japanese holdings on China forced the Japanese to sign a surrender lest they not only lose their last formed army but allow their mainland to be invaded by a country that not only had the means but also the willpower to take their island from them.

The war with Japan were over long before that and if the US offered the same terms in June than they did AFTER the dropped the nukes the Japanese would have signed it. Fact is the US administration actually compromised on their initial peace terms to ensure that the Japanese did not surrender to the USSR instead of the US. The nuclear weapons no more ended the war against Japan than the massed strategic bombing campaigns against either Japan and Germany forced them to surrender

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
Japan were already at the point of surrender , this has explained why by a member StellarX , i suggest you contact him for the sources and details

Nah, I'd rather talk to some of my relatives, who all fought in the Pacific at the time. Surrender? Not freakin' likely.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

YOU MURDERED A 2 MILLION PEOPLE IN IRAQ FOR OIL
CREATED ISLAMIC TERROR THAT HAS LED TO DEATHS OF MILLIONS

Hold the phone. When you quote my post, you said we killed a million! Now, just a few posts later, it's 2 million????

And we killed for oil? Check how much gas and oil is right now.

Originally posted by manson_32215 billion $ lol, thats pitiable , USA spends trillion dollars on a useless inefficient war machine , but spends 15 billion on aid , how stingy and miserly USA is???

So, now you suddenly have the answers to how the US should spend it's money? "Sorry, US, you're not giving enough of your money away! You need to increase that!"

Sorry, Gus. Charity only goes so far. Since when has the US become the world's ATM?????

Inefficient? Well, ask the insurgents that get schwacked. Bet they have a different opinion than yours.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

[USA is largest emitter of greenhouse gases while India emits much lesser .

Ummmm, no actually China is the #1 emitter of greenhouse gases now, but Kyoto doesn't apply to them. Time for you to start bashing them now eh? Try being accurate with your facts.

China overtakes U.S. as leading emitter of climate warming gases June 13th 2008

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure India is the worst country ever because they're constantly using their superior military and nuclear technology to threaten and intimidate Pakistan. They form their military development contracts and alliances with communist nations that constantly try to provoke the U.S. and its allies, plus they cling to a nuclear arsenal without being signatories to the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, which the United States has actually bothered to sign.

See Mason? There are two sides to every story, and there's no such thing as a government that isn't evil. If India had America's military, they'd behave the same as America. History has shown us every time: Every country on earth would do the same, given the power and the opportunity.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wow, came back to see if my Troll prediction was accurate. I did not even think you would post on this thread again. I was wrong.

You don't act, talk or think like any of the Hindu's I've known? Are you really an American in America pretending to be a Hindu in India? Just asking?

Less coffee will help with your demeanor. If its not the coffee you may need something to help with your anger. Its not healthy and it can cause heart problems and all sorts of health issues if you don't get your anger and hatred under control. If none of the above is the problem - you are a genuine, died in the wool -

TROLL

I actually did have to much caffeine today

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Hold the phone. When you quote my post, you said we killed a million! Now, just a few posts later, it's 2 million????

the million people murderered by USA is since the 2003 Iraq occupation

now this was early post-war estimates of 1991 Gulf war

Lost was power, clean water, sanitation, fuel, transportation, medical facilities and medications, adequate food, schools, private dwellings and places of employment. Early post-war estimates placed the number of civilians killed at 113,000 (mostly children) according to the Red Crescent Society of Jordan. In addition, US CENTCOM commander, General Schwarzkopf and others, estimated 100,000 or more Iraqi military deaths plus thousands more killed gratuitously as they were retreating in disarray
What then followed was 12 years of the most comprehensive genocidal sanctions ever imposed on a country as an act of vengeance and US-imposed imperial arrogance. They were first adopted in UN Resolution 661 four days after Iraq invaded Kuwait. They included a full trade embargo that crippled the country economically but initially allowed in food, medical and other essential humanitarian needs. UN Resolution 670 followed in September, 1990 that imposed an air blockade and measures to enforce it.

After the war in April, 1991, UN Resolution 687 was adopted. It required Saddam accept cease fire terms and comply with Geneva protocols banning biological and chemical weapons. It also affirmed Kuwait's sovereignty, but it wasn't good enough for US officials who wanted sanctions to remain in force until Saddam was removed.

Later on, the oil for food and medicine program was adopted under UN Resolution 986 in 1995 but was hopelessly inadequate by design. An internal UN report in 1999 revealed it delivered only $74 of food per annum per person (about 21 cents a day) and $15 worth of medicines (about 4 cents a day) with vitally needed items banned or in short supply like syringes, anesthetics, vaccines, antibiotics and other drugs. Everything with potential "dual use" was blocked - chlorine to purify water, vital medical equipment, chemotherapy and pain-killing drugs, ambulances, and anything Washington wished to deny the country punitively with horrific consequences.

Further complicating things, all Iraqi funds were frozen and administered through a US-controlled Development Fund for Iraq. In addition, UN Resolution 661 stipulated all goods entering the country had to be approved by a 15 member committee that included the five permanent Security Council members. Approval had to be unanimous with every member having veto power. The US representative abused his authority by blocking items or causing long delays in importing others. The practice became so extreme, on one occasion baby food was denied on the grounds adults might consume it. At other times, items on the World Health Organization (WHO) humanitarian priority list were blocked such as rice, school books, paper, agricultural pesticides, medical journals and catheters for babies.

The results were predictable and devastating. Normal life was impossible and became a daily struggle to survive. It became apparent by the mid-1990s many didn't or wouldn't:

-- the UN World Food Program (WFP) reported 2.4 million Iraqi children were severely at nutritional risk in September, 1995;

-- in December, 1995, the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) said 12% of Baghdad children were "wasted, 28% stunted and 29% under weight;"

-- by year end 1995, FAO reported 567,000 Iraqi children sanction-related deaths;

-- by March, 1996, WHO noted a six-fold mortality rate increase among children under five;

-- in October, 1996 UNICEF reported 4500 monthly Iraqi children deaths from sanction-caused starvation and disease;

-- by 1999, the under five child mortality rate rose three-fold from 1989, malnutrition doubled, and the entire young child population was affected;

-- UN Secretary-General Boutras-Boutras-Ghali noted how health conditions deteriorated dramatically by the mid-1990s, and by 1997 the WHO Director General said Iraq's health care system was systemically broken; in addition, malaria, typhoid, cholera and other life-threatening and communicable diseases were rampant.

These actions were committed willfully and are war crimes under relevant Geneva Conventions and other international law. They also constitute genocide under provisions of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide that "means any (acts like those listed above) committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, the national, ethnical, racial or religious group (by) killing (its) members; causing (them) serious bodily or mental harm; (or) deliberately inflicting (on them) conditions (that may destroy them in whole or in part)."

www.populistamerica.com...

-- 200,000 violent 1990-91 Gulf war deaths;

-- 1.7 million 1990-2003 Iraqi sanctions-caused deaths including 1.2 million children under age five;

-- 3.2 million 2001-2007 US Afghanistan war deaths including UN Population Division data totaling 2.5 million plus 700,000 children under age five;

-- 2.0 million 2003-07 US Iraq war deaths including 1.2 million UK polling firm ORB violence-related estimates plus 800,000 children under age five from UNICEF data; and

-- 500,000 2001-07 opiate drug-related deaths resulting from the resurgent Afghan opium industry under US-UK occupation;
www.populistamerica.com...

read the above sources and you will realize that USA is responsible for more than 2 million deaths in Iraq since 1991-present...
These actions were committed willfully and are war crimes under relevant Geneva Conventions and other international law. They also constitute genocide under provisions of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

so the US govt must be tried for war crimes against humanity as per Geneva Conventions , but alas it exposed its true fascist face by abandoning the UNHRC

USA is resp for deaths of thousands of poor helpless iraqi babies and therby your military should be renamed as BABYKILLER MILITARY
[edit on 26-6-2008 by manson_322]

[edit on 26-6-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian

Yes you should, because your culture has done the same. You cannot destroy turkey to turn it into your own culture, look at what is happening in iraq and isreal. All you can do is coexist and let time take it's course. If there are enough good, democratic people their society will eventually open up.

While you have a subjective bad experience with the turkish culture, what about the other side of the coin, the countless bad experiences that they have had with ours? People are people and all cultures have their dark sides. What about the countless cases of wife battering in western cultures, what about the countless crimes of passion, what about the human traffic and the child abuse? We share our fair part of social failure.

Respect everyone.

PS: If you loved her that much and she you, why didn't you run away and face all odds? That's what love is, an absolute. I think what really hurts you in that story is not the turks, it's your own lack of courage to go after what you wanted, consequence be damned. Sorry if I ofend here, it's not my intention, just trying to give another perspective.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Zepherian]

Bro are you insane... I am not saying the "reaction"is wrong but our culture fights it... disallows it by law, forces men to control themselves... In Iran the death of a woman is sanctioned by law... Love is illegal for them, that's the most hellish thing there is... it's impossible, it's a pain you obviously can't understand...

Look mo mo... I'm divorced, K, I had desires to kill her, I had rage... i'm not saying its unnatural... I'm saying that, a society ruled by those impulses is barbaric, it's not culture its evil... I understand the emotion but... men can't be ruled by emotion...

Men ruled by emotion can't understand g-d and they can't own atomic weapons safely... if you don't get that... you know nothing at all.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

And we killed for oil? Check how much gas and oil is right now.

Retired General John Abizaid admits that Iraq war is about oil

So, now you suddenly have the answers to how the US should spend it's money? "Sorry, US, you're not giving enough of your money away! You need to increase that!"

Sorry, Gus. Charity only goes so far. Since when has the US become the world's ATM?????

and wastage on miltary can go to trillions of dollars , what hypocrisy

Inefficient? Well, ask the insurgents that get schwacked. Bet they have a different opinion than yours.

except that these insurgents are independent groups armed with crappy RPG's and Ak-47 and IED and yet they managed to inflict 4000 deaths and thousands of casulties on US forces ...

reply to post by pavil

Per Capita , USA is still the largest polluter among major powers..

That being said, the United States has clearly maintained its lead in carbon dioxide emissions per person. The average American is responsible for 19.4 tons, followed by Russia at 11.8 tons, Western Europe at 8.6 tons, China at 5.1 tons and India at 1.8 tons.
www.iht.com...

so per person USa is still most inefficient ,
call me when USA manages to reduce emissions per person to levels of China or even India and stops driving around useless inefficient SUV garbage like Lincoln Navigator or Cadillac Escalades or Hummers

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The day came when we were leaning to each other to kiss, we were centimeters from each other and then she pulled back, I said why, what's the matter... She said "my father and brothers would kill me" I suggested we run away soon and she replied "no you can't understand they would follow me where ever I go and find me they would kill me, they would kill you too"

lol, sounds like a concocted story , and if this was true , it exposes the fact that you were a Coward.....

even my cousin(who was a non-muslim, like me whos a hindu ) whos married to a muslim girl from very orthodox muslim family , and to win her family's approval to marry her , he converted to Sunni Islam ,.....

he stood up for love , unlike you, who ran off or was just interested in sex with that girl , in fact he had been injured badly by her family members who were initially against him , but strived again and again and promised to convert to Islam for the sake of his beloved , some members of the family agreed and convinced the other members for the marriage after he converted to Islam... and today they are very happy couple ...
he was very brave , as he knew it could get him killed , but he stood for love , unlike you who fled like a coward, so i can't believe you EVEN WERE IN LOVE WITH HER , as because if it was true love ,you would have willing to stand up for her love and even get killed bec of it ....

even , the girl he loved was fearful of her uncles and cousin brothers , and so he went and stood up and went to her father and mother and told them that he loved her and was willing to convert to Islam for her ,he knew that it could get him killed , for such , BUT HE WAS BRAVE UNLIKE A COWARD LIKE YOU , WHO CANNOT STAND UP FOR LOVE ,

I should have respect for this culture?

LOL, why should i have respect for a coward like you ...

Here's the Reality The only Culture forcing anyone is Islam, Convert or your an infidel, it's primitive thinking, it's barbaric and it's just plain wrong.

sounds like spoon fed AMERICAN propaganda to me .... this type of Islam is Saudi Arabia , your ally , and not in India
yes muslims do not agree to marry their daughters to non-muslims , but if they(non-muslims) willing to convert to islam , then mostly the families agree ....

[edit on 24-6-2008 by manson_322]

Your a joke... look at you, I'd be just fine if I "converted" maybe I should have killed her brothers lol... you have no idea how sick and backwards and insane this culture you defend is do you?

Sex... lol, your a fool... look, get real... MY people would Never ask her to change...ever, to deny who she is, or deny her femininity... you say sex like a dirty word... and it's Not a dirty word you freak...

there is no end to this but violence.. .score...10,000 americans 2 Million Iraqis... your going to loose, your way of life is a horror....

there is no argument here, why do you post? you don't get it, even this internet isn't yours, it's mostly ours...

You didn't "get" for one second...what it's like for a woman to lay under a man she doesn't love do you? you can't feel it or understand it... you would have me... a coward for not killing her family of converting...

or have me take her 'free will" the only thing any g-d there might be actually gave us... she is NOT mine to posses...

this is the insanity of your thinking, She was NOT property she had choice and I had to abide by it...

any Real Man would understand that and be strong enough to endure it

You think you can "take" a woman by force...

this is why 2 million dead vs 10,000 doesn't disturb me.. because I LOVE women and you see them as a "thing" and your whole culture disgusts me from this one thing...

why argue...my mind is made up, this is a fight to the end... I'll never "convert" ever... not for love, not for fear for no reason...

so do something abut the 1,000 to 1 kill ratio we are maintaining mister enlightenment... but, you probably can't can you... Allah isn't listening is he? Maybe he really isn't there at all?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
And when you wish to adress the "real" issue which is women... not oil... go ahead.

I was out tonight and in the best spot in the city by my standards, the Women were beautiful... so happy, alive, able to do anything...

better than me in many ways...

and I am a Real man, it doesn't scare me, I don't have to oppress it... I love it... it's a beautiful thing and if there is a g-d she is happy it is happening every where in the world.

Your isolated and alone,it's not about "culture" it's about being alive... women are everything we are and more, no masks, no fear of pleasure, it's not decadent to eat well and it's not decadent top build machines and drive... it's more than all of that, not decadent for women to have "free will"

I was with women tonight that were free, free to be anything they wanted... with anyone they wanted... that turkish girl from fear made a "choice" in my country she has that right... coward? no... Just man enough to loose...

2 MIl vs 10,000 nice war... be man enough to loose, in Love in Life... when you do you will see that, humility and sacrifice is the real way of g-d. A man named Christ once knew that... I don't believe in the divinity angle, but he knew g-d far better than Mohammed did. You would see your culture burn, rather than... just allow women to live as they wish... what balls, almost..... almost comendable, but so one sided and so self destructive I could never walk that walk...

you should know and have the empathy to feel, how happy the women I was with tonight really are... if you could feel it, rather then some bizzare religous trance, you would know real love and why when something that is Given to you despite any rules or laws it has all the real value in the world.

But you and a Billion others keep thinking that, Love is following the word, love is doing what your suppossed to... I can't imagine a life in which love was a duty not a gift.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

so do something abut the 1,000 to 1 kill ratio we are maintaining mister enlightenment... but, you probably can't can you... Allah isn't listening is he? Maybe he really isn't there at all?

Your a joke... look at you, I'd be just fine if I "converted" maybe I should have killed her brothers lol... you have no idea how sick and backwards and insane this culture you defend is do you?

lol, the coward is finally talking , its you whos a joke
and by the way their(muslim) culture is conservative in my opinion , for you Hindu rituals,customs and culture will be insane too, and your 'free' american culture is insane too , thats why like Rome ,USA is sinking

Sex... lol, your a fool... look, get real... MY people would Never ask her to change...ever, to deny who she is, or deny her femininity... you say sex like a dirty word... and it's Not a dirty word you freak...

lol, this is BS , quote me where i said sex is dirty , *insult removed*
by the way , the Russian/Greek/Serb Christian Orthodox and muslims have a requirement to convert to their religion that to marry to a person of their faith ...
so , if you were not brave enough for your love you are weak

there is no end to this but violence.. .score...10,000 americans 2 Million Iraqis... your going to loose, your way of life is a horror....

lol, BS again from you , I am not muslim iraqi/arab , but an hindu indian ,
by the way , we defeated your american supported pakistani proxies in 1965 and 1971 with help of soviet weapons lol...

and today we have nukes and in future with Surya ICBM coming in 10 years we will have the capability to hit USA with nukes

there is no argument here, why do you post? you don't get it, even this internet isn't yours, it's mostly ours...

lol, USA is owned by China ...

You didn't "get" for one second...what it's like for a woman to lay under a man she doesn't love do you? you can't feel it or understand it... you would have me... a coward for not killing her family of converting...

or have me take her 'free will" the only thing any g-d there might be actually gave us... she is NOT mine to posses...

this is the insanity of your thinking, She was NOT property she had choice and I had to abide by it...

any Real Man would understand that and be strong enough to endure it

your above statement exposes the fallacy of your 'so-called ' love , which is based in promiscuity of your hedonisitc american decadent culture ...

You think you can "take" a woman by force...

when did i say that you *insult removed* , PROVE IT
if for love you can't make a sacrifice and compromise on your way of your thinking ,then what should i say have more to say coward

this is why 2 million dead vs 10,000 doesn't disturb me.. because I LOVE women and you see them as a "thing" and your whole culture disgusts me from this one thing..

with a thinking such as this , it exposes the fact THAT THE USA IS THE EVIL NATION ON THE PLANET NO DOUBT

I thank you for proving my point .....

why argue...my mind is made up, this is a fight to the end... I'll never "convert" ever... not for love, not for fear for no reason...

lol, because you face a weak and fragmented enemy with no proper technological capability

lol, I am a hindu worshipper of Lord Shiva, though I respect sikhism, chrisitanity and sufi sects of Islam .....

next thing before spouting nonsense , do some research Mr.'Know -It-All'
*insult removed*

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

First it was turkey, now it's Iran... You do realise you're sounding like a schill? Turkey is about as close to Iran as the US is to venezuela. Actually not even that much, they fight over the border for god's sake.

As for nuclear weaopons... well, so far the US was the only nation low enough to use them, and on areas with high civilian density no less, a decision a lot of the rest of the world dosen't forget, so you guys might as well just assume you're using bully tactics to keep other nations down and drop the holier than thou hypocrisy of "we can have nukes because we're god's land and you're all heathens" which is what your foreign policy basically comes down to. No nation is really competent to have a nuclear arsenal, but that pandora's box is open so there isn't really much going back. We just have to wait untill people grow up and realise the M.A.D is, well, mad. Going head to head with every country with a nuclear arsenal is stupid, because they don't want to use them more than you do (and so far history shows that it's less than you do), and the US is the only nation out there with negative nuclear karma.

edit: Just one more point which should show you how wrong you are: all men are ruled by emotion, pure logic is a myth. Read the books of António Damásio, who is a portuguese based neurologist that lives and works in the US, and that does research into the human brain, specifically the role of emotions in the decision making process, and you'll realise what makes people tick. Another hint is the existance of tests on the EQ, emotional quoficient, which is a way to test people on the intelligence of their emotional responses, which explains how otherwise smart people can continually make dumb choices. Everyone is motivated be somatic responses created by the emotional processing of the frontal neocortex.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Zepherian]

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Zepherian]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join