It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Voice Recording

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I found this on Disclose.tv today. It's supposidly a real alien voice recording from 1995 or 1996. A Dr. actually caught on in his garage and put it in a horizontal freezer and decided to try and communicate with it.

You be the judge, could be a hoax or real, we will never know.

Communication Attempt: Alien Voice Recording

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
That sounds like someone rubbing a balloon or something like that.

I studied that case a bit and it all looks to point to a big hoax.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That has to be, speaking personally, about the worst thing I have ever listened halfway through.

My opinion; he found an oversized raccoon that had been rendered unconcious by a run in with a weedeater, which he brought home and put in his freezer for a taxidermy class.

Upon awakening, the little feller was naturally terrified and squeeling and chattering, obviously not believing this guy when he said it wasn't going to be hurt anymore. After all, it was in a garage where weedeaters are stored and there was the freezer right there.

I'ld chatter and scream at such a person too.

You did say, "you be the judge." Well this get's the lame award of the day, IMO.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
While the interviews with those involved in the case are always pretty good stories, I tend to think that thats all they are: stories.

This sounds like a wet sneaker on those fake tiles schools have in their classrooms. On a rainy day, just before the bell rings, it sounds like this.

Some high school nostalgia thanks to the alien:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

LOL

I found it to be a comedy, he's asking the ET things like

"Do you not want to be in the freezer anymore?"

Who would want to be in a freezer, hahaha

Sounds like someone scratching a balloon or record to me.

I can't really judge but it is funny, I would think that if it was an ET it would have backup and even if somehow he captured it the rest of them would quickly show up as they come in numbers. (Just my guess though)

Enjoyed the post!

Kindest Regards

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That's what I thought at first, but who really knows what one of those things sound like.

I found it funny and interesting at the same time, thus I said "You be the judge." I did not put it out there, I just found the link.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

i feel his story is true and it is very sad how our gov. treats these people....to the agents..do you care about people? can you imagine the future?

if you take the time to watch/listen to this guys story maybe you will understand..
www.youtube.com...

Pt2
www.youtube.com...

you can find the rest

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

i feel his story is true and it is very sad how our gov. treats these people....to the agents..do you care about people? can you imagine the future?

if you take the time to watch/listen to this guys story maybe you will understand..
www.youtube.com...

Pt2
www.youtube.com...

you can find the rest

I'll watch the video's now and let you know what I think. I really don't know what those sounds are, and they can be anything. I don't discredit the story or buy into it. I will just look for similarities in the future.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

well I am glad I read your post on this, I was thinking...hmm...do I listen? How bored am I? Then I read the replies... came to yours and said to myself ...nah, I'm not that bored then

But now I'm intrigued, lame award of the day, that's quite an award on a Sunday on ATS I might have to listen after all just for the laugh factor

OH lawdy...why oh why did I listen to even a few seconds, not even good for a laugh...I turned it off at "Creature Throws Cup."

NEXT!

[edit on 22-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

[edit on 22-6-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is the same guy who videotaped the alien while it laid on some tin foil or something, so why wouldn't he also videotape this little "interview?"

It just seems a bit fishy that he would videotape the alien while he thought it was dead, but once it's alive and supposedly speaking, he only uses audio. Hmmmmmm.... lol...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It sounds to me like styrofoam packinng or insulation rubbing against each other. Anyone whoever removed soemthing packed with those large pieces would proabably hear that. Seriously, would you think you could lock up some alien in a freezer just to let it out and talk like that? That's just bad acting.

Actually, from what I recall of one grey, their voice sounds a little bit like it's from helium and a little raspy like Sylvia Browne. Or was that just a movie?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This is from the semi-famous "Dr. Reed" hoax.

Previous thread

To sum it up, the man is not a doctor, has never been a doctor, and will never be a doctor. He has credit cards in multiple names and it has been shown that he simply perpetrates one hoax after another.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

I only watched part of the video before I got tired of wasting my time.

Its a hoax. Not even nearly believable. Why audio only? I tell you why because he couldnt make that dummy look like it was actually making these balloon sounds.

I am disgusted with people doing this sort of elaborate hoax it just destroys the credibilty of real evidence when it surfaces.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Sorry, looks like the real deal to me.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Guys check this video out, I've never seen this before, it looks well made if it is a hoax, especially for an older video,(how old is this video?) hard to hoax, look at the eyes blink! Could the eyes be CG?

Alien or something on the floor.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here is a video of him finding an alien in the woods.

Warning turn it down if you don't want neighbours thinking you watching something naughty, lol. (what the hell is up with that anyway? I know he might be scared, but damn never heard a human do that so long before?!!?)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Check those videos out guys, really interesting?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Well I wouldn't expect to listen to a conversation with an alien. After all it's alien. You have to consider other world enviorments. They might come from low oxygen or no oxygen atmospheres. The planet might be so huge that the gravity levels are different. Good cause for having slender bodies with a weak frame. As so presented in these other videos.

The other videos were far more convincing. The alien looks totally real and well this is the most convincing set of videos ever to be seen in my opinions. Very flipping cool. It's about time we get in touch of more of this stuff instead of letting these control freaks leave us in the dark. I'm not freaking out but I'm sure I would be if that happened to me.

That "obelisk" thing was tripped out too. It looks like some hovering device the creature used to roam around. Sort of like a surf board or skate board.

The black suit was cool. The obelisk was black as well. It's hard to tell in the woods if the alien was actually more blue. I wish the video wasn't so compressed.

Oh well cool stuff. Ok. The rest of the world can panic while consuming oil and end in doom.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Hey you are welcome to believe whatever you want but you should look at all the evidence. the full ats thread has all of it. including the fake cgi ship that he has a still picture of. it is an obvious cgi. but... keep believing.

I have seen UFO's myself but that doesn't mean I fall for every scam that comes off youtube.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join