It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a sick mind at times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ok, here's the scoop. I've been digging around on my computer a bit and found some old Diary entries. This was about 2 1/2 years ago. I used to keep a diary on the computer since I found my writing to be almost unreadable. This is a part of a entry that I made when I'd had about 2 hours of sleep, massive amounts of caffeine, all in about 48 hours. I was punch drunk to say the least. Here's a sample of what I found:

"Just saw a mcdonalds commercial for one of those mcgriddle sandwiches. HooooBooooy have I got a sick imagination when I'm kinda punch drunk like now. It showed Donald Driver watching TV, a packers game is on, a infant sqwawks in a nearby crib, and he heads over to the infant, walks over to the TV holding the kid and then it shows the Packers making a touchdown (I'm guessing it's him), he smiles holding the little kid as he points to his uniform in a display case. Cue Mcgriddle sandwich. That's the commercial as shown. Now my mind takes over ........ It goes as shown, but when you hear "TOUCHDOWN!!" on the TV he forgets himself and SPIKES the kid like he was in the endzone!! That's not the sick ending.
THIS is the sick ending ....... Commercial goes as shown ..... "TOUCHDOWN!!" comes from the TV. He forgets himself and yells "Yessss!!!" and tosses the infant vertically off camera ...... he sets his hands as if he was readying for a catch of a football ..... and then you hear a VRRRRRUNK!!!! sound as the infant goes flying right into a fast rotating ceiling fan that you see earlier in the commercial ...... a look of "OH MY GOD!!" comes over his face and you see pieces of baby blanket come drifting down back on screen like new falling snow."

By the way I haven't edited it at all. It's just how I found it. Man I've got a sick mind when I haven't had any sleep.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If you need a good doctor I can help you find one.

But seriously that would be hillarious. (I can laugh cuz I didnt think it up. You on the other hand are sick)

join