It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning the recent wave of UFO sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If you have not noticed, there has been a recent wave of UFO sightings this month. In Boston Massachusetts, the Prudential was struck with a beam of energy, taking out all power in the building. This has been captured on video tape. In England, a fleet of 16 low flying UFO's chased down a plain, also cought on film. In New Jersey, Atlantic City had a major power outage and a UFo was seen in the background as each building went out. This too, of course, was cought on film. And yet the media is silent about these events and for good reasons. Could this be due to the fact we are getting closer to Mars? Here are the Videos:

The Boston Prudential building incident:

www.youtube.com...

The Atlantic City incident:

www.youtube.com...

UFO's chasing a plane in England (I think this one is hilarious, just imagine what the pilot must have been thinking!
):

vids.myspace.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
regarding the Boston video, that looks exactly like the debunked video saying the FBI building was attacked by a UFO. Just like it. So on that note I would say the boston video is a hoax as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The "UFO's chasing a plane in England" are actually red arrows doing a fly over on the queens birthday.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
At a time when practically everyone owns a video camera and a computer, doing your own analysis of what is uploaded to those sites is strongly suggested.

After analyzing the footage ie: checking local media web sites, and finding nothing you have to say to yourself at some point its probably faked.

Probably fake videos and ATS don't mix very well.

All that being said personally I would not rush to post such things on ATS.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
That Boston video, wasn't that ALSO the video that was supposedly filmed by 3 separate people that claimed that was a Dallas UFO as well? Looks exactly like the same video as the guy that got labeled a hoaxer with the Dallas thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
vid one is cgi garbage, just like all the other garbage vids showing lightning type of strike from a ufo on a building
vid two looks like lights going out due to a power outage nothing abnormal about that unless its garbage cgi made to look like a ufo has turned out the lights
vid three is poorly recorded vid of a plane in formation with another airplane.
vids like these are amusing on youtube but garbage on here.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No, the Boston one is not the Dallas video, but they do both look alike because they are both in cities. The video from Boston was filmed by MIT students to my knowledge. There is another video of this incident taken from another angle, right below the building. I do agree though, with the video editing software out today that continues to improve, it is hard to tell the difference from something that was faked and something that is real.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here is the fake announcer (in case you missed his broadcast).

People enjoy seeing how many hits their videos get.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebel
If you have not noticed, there has been a recent wave of UFO sightings this month.

Yes, most of the guys who post here have noticed a "wave", such waves come and go every few months or so. Some are hoaxed and some real. Unfortunately, you have quoted bad examples in support of your point.. LoL...

I suggest doing some research before trusting the tube. Over 99% is nothing but crap these days.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Okay... I apologize for the "hoaxed" UFO links I got off of the tube. But can anyone here truly proove that these are really hoaxed? Are there any professionals whom can determine that these are authentic or hoaxed? I cannot tell anyone right off the bat that these are real or that these are hoaxed. Can anyone provide what they think is a true UFO sighting, unedited? And yes, I will do more research before I post another thread. This was my first one.

new topics

top topics

join