It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo over Stromstad ,Sweden June 22 2008 captured on Webcam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

latest in UFO news,Ufo captured on Webcam in Stromstad on the West Coast of Sweden in Europe.I think after UK now its Sweden some kind of hotpot now days in Europe going on in our previous post we had UFO video taped in Republic of Slovenia 19/June/2008 ufo t00

What i say man i dnt have words how to figure it out ,We are near ww3 & UFO sighting increasing every day .I dnt know whats coming for us .But some thing is going to happen before end of this year for sure

[edit on 22-6-2008 by 123space]

[edit on 22-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It looks like an out-of-focus spider doing what spiders do along their web (which would be invisibly out of focus).

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It looks like an out-of-focus spider doing what spiders do along their web (which would be invisibly out of focus).

Did you see the distance from the object and camera lens ?
Any one as here who could debunk this sighting

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123space

Did you see the distance from the object and camera lens ?
Any one as here who could debunk this sighting

I have to agree with the previous poster, probably a bug or spider out of focus.
How do you measure how far something is from the lens?

Atleast i do it by looking at other objects in the video and comparing it to those.
And by the look of it, it is an close object out of focus.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I think this thing might came out of sea or river which we could see in screen shot .What you guys think about it ?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If it was something in the distance, it would be in focus along with everything else seen in the images. The fact that it's way out of focus, indicates it's extremely close, as other's have said, on the lens or window the cam is shooting through. Just a bug of some sort.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I think thr are two objects here small one coming out of big one.Is that so when thing get out of focus they look like 2 different objects one is small and another
one large one.If i remember right this kind of objects i saw in Mexico ufo humanoid sighting some time back.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It most certainly is a spider I'm afraid. In some frames you can even see (though blurred) the gathering legs of the spider at the front of its direction of travel. I have 4 cctv around my home, spiders look like that all the time.

The other dark out-of-focus blob is likely a insect the spider has caught on the web.

As another poster said, if it were a distant object, it would be in focus anyway.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Why do people grasp at straws when there are more solid cases to consider ?

When we have sightings like Cardiff, who cares for blurred blobs ? Calling these things UFOs or ET ships weakens the UFO scene a lot my friend, be careful.....

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

Is there a link or website I can view this at? Or did I miss something here.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pacecardriver

That is a new way of avoiding controversy, delete the links from the opening post and the case is closed.

If that was what happened her, I suggest that this thread should go to the thread's heaven (the trash bin).

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

Why do you use the "EX" tags instead of the "quote" tags?

It makes your posts very confusing, we never know if it is really an external source or if you are replying to another poster.

top topics

join