It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival PDF

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hello,
I'm curious if anybody knows of any free PDFs, Videos and e-Books available online related to Survival/SitX?

Thanks in advanced.

_n0b0DY

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I host survival related PDF files. Please feel free to download any and all of them.
Simple Survival Ebooks

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by angryamerican

Wow that's a great selection! I'll be downloading a few of those, thanks!

[Adds second line, does shifty eye movements, ducks into an alley to escape mods]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Have you heard of Steal This Book, by Abbie Hoffman? Well, here's a site where you can download the original book and the recent "updated version" for free. The updated version is most helpful for life in modern America, but the original is still an entertaining, educational read.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nathan_p

It is a good one thanks for the link.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
many thanks, will be giving many of these a good read.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
allso one worth checking is nwss (nuclear war survival skills). All thought some critic that book is too optimistic about your survival chances. still it is the most complete guide in nuclear protection that i have seen. it is from 1987 so some facts maybe outdated.couple links to book. same book, but appearence is little various. Most of pdf:s seems to be made from online html version of the book.
www.nukepills.com...
www.birdflumanual.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
very nice thanks for that. I hope to be allowed permission to carry those as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wow thanks Guys!
Doing just some basic search I got:

www.equipped.com...
www.anarchistcookbookz.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Personally I do not consider The Anarchist Cookbook as any kind of survival manual. I will refrain from telling what I really think of that because I don't want to get banned again. But the other site I have been to many many times its a wealth of info.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here's a ton of "how to's".

Really, there's like a gazillion of files free for download... It took me a minute or two just to load the page hehehe

Peace

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sator

Been to that one more times then I care to remember. its awesome as well. Some times tho there can be too much information to deal with. Just my opinion

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As an Eagle Scout, I still look at my Boy Scout Handbook after 25 years....
Fairly easy to pick up and good info in there...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Ha I thought I was the only one who still used my scout manuals. The patrol leaders hand book is great for basic common sense leadership skills and of course the regular manual is so loaded with great advise. A must for every collection. thanks for the reminder. Star for you

new topics

top topics

join