It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Stupid are American voters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

CNN shows some shocking revelations about American voters and just how uninformed American voters are.

I think we aren't dumb, we just don't utilize our analytical skills. We simply don't make the correlations! I don't think the average American realizes just how blessed we are to be an American. We have tremendous influence we are simply allowing ourselves to be detached from our responsibilities, civic and otherwise

[edit on 22-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Great find.

It´s interesting to see this on MSM, there is hope...

g

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Great find.

I think you the only one who like to listen to the truth see no one talking here on this tread some time its hard to talk about our own mistakes but we should remember if we learn from mistakes we could have more safer world for our kids

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think the saddest thing is, besides being uninformed, most American Voters vote's dont count. As is evident from the last two presidential elections, especially in 2000 where the vote came down to Florida, which was governed by Bush's brother.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Good find.

When people from outside the US try and explain stuff like this, they're called "haters" and the old "you are anti-american" line comes out.

Its nice to see someone in the US, in a more mainstream media outlet trying to get the message across.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The biggest problem that we have with voting is that we have the right to election but not selection. In other words, we only have a choice between those who have already been selected for us.

With the voter fraud, do we even believe that our votes count any more? Democrats and republicans are looking more and more like the same side of the same coin.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

CNN shows some shocking revelations about American voters and just how uninformed American voters are.

As long as everyone keeps voting for one of the same two parties while blaming the other one for the mess they're in, there is no hope for the US....

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I completely agree with this thread. 123space, i have flagged and starred your post.

This is the biggest problem with our nation. By far the biggest problem we are facing today. And it needs more attention, it needs to be dealt with.

Thankfully however, I am not one of those Americans.

I know the facts, I study the facts. I dont know everything, no one does. But I can easily beat my fellow americans in any quiz about these issues.

Which is sad, because Im not that smart.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
After talking to all the people on here convinced that Barack Obama is a sekrit Muslim who will impose Soviet style Communism and unconditionally surrender to Iran on his first day in office, I'm not sure how this could surprise anyone on ATS

Hell we went to war in Iraq and sacrificed 4,000 US troops and God knows how many Iraqis, mainly because half the country thought Saddam had something to do with 9-11 - after all he was an angry Ay-rab that didn't like us, right?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This shows exactly how stupid they are:

How ignorant Americans are when it comes to voting

-Kdial1

new topics

top topics

join