It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Wouldn't Be First Black President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I agree with you Phoenix. Your absolutely right. I look white but I'm Norwegian and not very many people know it because they cant tell the difference. See? The skin is a stupid physical mix up and people should grow out of this accostomed racist factor, and get over themselves. We've all got the same organs, same feelings and same human genealogy. [Despite some people pathetic beliefs] So then what does it matter that some people were born in a different part of the world than others? It doesn't.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I love this thread.
It seems that Obama really hasn't made history...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ConMi27

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Taking a look back through the presidents that had some undeclared black bloodlines, I dont really see any of them that LOOk African American in appearance.

Obama has black heritage and it has been recognized. Thats the truth.

The other presidents that had black heritage were not recognized, and appeared to be white men.

www.diversityinc.com...

I ask anyone, to look up the following presidents ( Abe Lincoln, Andrew Jackson, Warren Harding or Calvin Coolidge ) and present to me that if you saw them on the street that you would absolutely without a doubt think they were African American.

My point being, that there are those that would seek to discredit Obama of this achievement. Yet, I might assert, that he will be the first ever African American president, that has had to overcome the race card regarding himself in running his election.

To him do I give credit for that benchmark.

Peace

[edit on 26-9-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I wouldn't have posted had I seen Rockpuck's images posted earlier within this thread.
It pays to read through the pages of responses at times. My apology.

Well done.

Peace

[edit on 7-10-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacSen191

Originally posted by OhZone
I think the article is a false propaganda piece by black apologists and cannot be taken seriously. I fail to see why the blacks can't stand on their own accomplishments.
Jefferson had red hair.
None of the portraits of the others reveal anything that even looks quarter black.
Do the research.

My cousin has black ancestry, her father was adopted and in trying to find his real parents discovered they were black. He was flabbergasted and demanded dna and it came back 99% that that was his mother. My cousin is as white as day and has very blonde hair, etc.

It's rare but it does happen. I read a story about a black couple who had a white kid, and the dna test confirmed it!

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Understand having African ancestry and being black are two different things, as it is self defined. And none of these men are alive today to let us know who they identify with. Just because you find African ancestry in your blood line does not mean you are black. None of these men were black presidents. Just because your great grand somebody was African, Caucasian/Anglo, Latino, Native, Asian, whatever, doesn't make you of that culture, unless you self identify with that culture. The majority of these presidents did not identify with African culture, let alone recognize and/or respect their roots, so, F* 'em.

If this information is true, and whomever doesn't want to release this information on a national front, instead of a sleazy web post, it only supports the idea that White America still believes that being black, is a bad thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join