It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keyboard is acting wierd...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
When I type certain letters on the keyboard two letters show up instead of just one. For example hitting the "e" key gives me "ed". Also s=sz, f=fv, g=gh, i=ij, [ = [; etc.

This started happening all of a sudden yestereday and I dont know what caused it or how to fix it. Is there a way I could get my keys to act normal again? Has this ever happened to anyone else?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Im thinking this maybe a virus or something becuase I am having the exact same problems....

but im also having problems with some letters I type not showing up,Im not talking about typos either...just some keys will not work sometimes...and it continues after I have changed out keyboards...

Im going to reformat again lol..Im gonna start reformatting every month.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Is there any other way to fix this???:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There could be #e on the membrane of the keyboard. I had the same problem when I spilt beer on mine.
The keyboard membrane stuck and I ended up having to replace the KB. You could try taking the back off and cleaning the insides. Be careful though.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
just drop the fifteen bucks for a new keyboard. If it doesnt work then return it.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It is probably something in your prefrences... PCs always create so many problems... I hate them!

top topics

join