It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Triangle caught on film in UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I found some footage of a Flying Triangle possibly Alien Craft or TR3B a Flying Triangle by the Goverment.

UFO - Flying Triangle over Southhampton UK

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sorry mate you are about a week late

UFO over Southhampton 01.06.2008

Use the search function

Cheerio

[edit on 22-6-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Interesting, I suppose most people here will debunk it as a balloon. I guess the NSA has its talons deep into ATS its filled with schills

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I don't know what that is, but it seems that you have found a "good" video here. The few passing frames with other items in them give a sense of depth and size, the zoom gives fairly clear resolution, and the sound bites seem believable.

I lean towards a man made craft here, something on the order of the stealth bomber. Now we'll have to see how it holds up under analysis.

Good job.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Because there is already one thread on this, and to get a bit different perspective from people who may not visit this forum, I'm moving this to the Aircraft Forum.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm leaning towards Adobe After Effects xD.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Its real alright.

But just what it is I do not know. Its becoming more and more common in sightings - Now, think backl to the 1990s Belgium triangle and compare the two.

Also, note at one point low level cloud passes under the vehicle.

Great vid, awesome applause for sharing.

Maybe one day these craft will be unveiled to us in the white world.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
My Nan and grandad, both devout catholics were seeing and hearing about ufo's in the UK as far back as the 70's...

A black saucer witnessed by my grandad, my mum and my auntie (when they were children) above their street which then shot off.

A silver triangle witnessed by man nan. Which was a little higher, but hovered and that too shot off.

In the same garden on seperate occasions.

The closest airbase was Burtonwood...

Make of that what you will.... I'm still on the fence as to what they were, but believe them 100%

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yeah sure it a "good" sighting but really the resolution is only good enough to tell its a triangle and you can't see any distinguishable characteristics. Personally after getting screen shots and looking at them its nothing special as at this time there is no explanation as to why it can't be a edited film

I'll look in to it more if I feel like it but really what is there to say that can't be already speculated. This gives no more hard proof then anything else posted about say a "TR-3B" "Aurora" or "Buzzard". Sure some UFO people will jump all over this but the quality that an aviation buff like myself looks for isn't here.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The quality is there in the fact that as he swings out of the car window at the end of the film, the object 'looks' right to the eye.

However, to say its a 'this' or a 'that' would be wrong.

What we do know is that its a plan form for a vehicle of which we have little or no knowledge of.

However.. Solid proof ? no, but look at the fisrt F-117 pic ever taken... not the official release but the one taken outside of Tonopah... fuzzy and not a single detail bar the plan form.

new topics

top topics

join