It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Just a Rant

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Bare with me for a moment while i speak my mind.......



The Illuminati a wise man once told me, the Illuminati clever but not wise, why such instance because the truths keeps adding more and more up to this conclusion, wise would mean organized, wise would mean there plans for world dominance would be complete, wise is not in there vocabulary.



The sheep go around and lable this topic a conspiracy theory even tho at the very heart of this topic brings fourth that over fifty percent of Americans believe in conspiracy theorys, problem is they can't make up there minds which ones they believe in, so it remains such.


It's kind of easy how the Illuminati try and trap you, they make every mistake a gate way to there door, if it means someone saying i'll steer this train right then they try and make it the freedom train, if a girl poses in a pictorial spread with a cigar they try and trap her in the image of the whore of babylon, many many things they try and do and yet the blind still refuse to see this.



That's just it there not organized at all, it's basically chaos strung together in compartments to form a pyramid to the point that no one knows whos working for who, higher ups communicate through street signs and construction wrighting on the ground, and the sheep just go on there way not knowing that any of this is happening, they don't even know that at some point there gonna want to micro chip us like freakin computers, experiments with animals getting chipped are already happening, and we just sit back and let this go on.


But through my research i found out that there not organized at all but beware one false move and just like a venus fly trap they'll try and suck you in.




posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
did you know,50% of people agree 95% of the time that polls are manipulated,at least 48% of the time,and the other 52% of the time they just aren't thorough enough 50% of the time.



 
0

log in

join