It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hyperionians are actually from 4172CE and have decelerated to this time line.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This might seem to be one of those "whacked of nutter" sight threads but I assure you that all the prevailing syntax logic is sound in all regards to the current mind linear form of interpretive understandings of current Human understanding.
I do state that colloquially speaking that the ET visits are becoming more prevalent in this current frame of time and space. Though most are tourists (93%) the rest are actually Bounty Hunters of sorts. Seeking there prized lottery of sorts in an investment type of phase in an opportunistic type of fervour
in gathering the unsuspecting ones who have no idea of the impending calamities as such.
This happens in all situations of pre-impeding catalysts of thr change the Macro and Micro structures of various planetary Civilizations and societies.
The lesson is to be aware of the unfolding situatio around oneself but not to be paranoid!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
This might seem to be one of those "whacked of nutter" sight threads but I assure you that all the prevailing syntax logic is sound in all regards to the current mind linear form of interpretive understandings of current Human understanding.

Oh Really? I believe you! I don't know why... hmm cuz maybe all that Whacked of Nutter syntax logic is so sound! Oh wait! You didn't present any information to support your claims.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
sorry for the one liner in advance but...........roflmfao..........lol

join