It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO goes away if...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Want a solution... Ok, first start the video for your viewing and listening pleasure...

You are not required to pay taxes if your income is lower than a certain dollar amount, not sure exactly, but I believe it's around 5 thousand dollars... You can claim exempt if you make less than this amount... The solution is to minimalize working and go back to the land... Live from it instead of off the system... This would be your grocery stores, your fast food restraints etc... Because money has no meaning... It's a means of control... Something people die for and die over every day... Which I can't believe...

Most problems in this world are caused by money... Money is the ultimate most negative controlling substance on this planet... The system that controls this will fall, but only when people decide they've simply had enough... I can tell you I have had enough... I'm tired... I'm sooo tired... I can not conform to a system that drives me to work only to give it back... And I mean give it back in every way... You pay tax on everything... Unless you live in Oregon, lol... However... Let me give you an example of sorts...

Everyone is so in tune with this system that if you were dieing of thirst and couldn't afford a drink, most likely you would have to steal it... The clerk isn't going to buy you one or give you one... So you steal it to save your life and get arrested by the authorities... Go to jail for stealing a bottle with 12 oz of fluid in it... It's worth paying someone 15 bux and hour or more to drive a vehicle that pollutes, consuming gas, to arrest you and drive you back when the clerk could have very easily helped you out... But because the clerk had to enforce the systems laws of no money no get all these other incidents occur around you and all to control you... To instill fear and to control... I call those people the blind and as far as I'm concerned they are conditioned robots of the world order, elites, what have you... If you simply cut yourself from the host, you will watch it starve and one day it will be gone and unable to function... How do you do that... Well lets just say I'll let you figure that out...

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i totally agree...we are slaves to money and whenl we break the shackles and start becoming self sufficient, the NWO no longer has control. Well said brother.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Video no longer available huh...

Was there something in there we mere peasants aren't allowed to see?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GrooveCat

No, the video is a song by System Of A Down a band I like... If you get that message simply click the link and it will work fine on youtube... Something with video's that get watched a lot doing that on ATS, duno why, but that is my guess... Sooo, video still works, click link under it and you should be able to watch it.. peace..

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ha oh I see! Never realised that before, thanks! Heavy song!

That aside, your comments about the monetary system are spot on by my reckoning, self sufficiently is the way to go.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GrooveCat

It should be obvious that self sufficient is the only way to go... Because it's the easiest way to go... However, a system like this would need no rule or ruler and that scares the ones who want control... Money and product and houses even are among plenty of other things are forms of control... If you don't go to work, if you don't earn money, if you don't buy items "you need", if you don't pay your taxes you can't live, or at least that's how they want you to think... They develop products that poison our Earth and setup a system that will either destroy you or allow you to live... It shouldn't be up to "them" to decide our fate... We can do all the things we do now without a system or currency, but people won't do this because they are too caught up in the system and close minded... Some are waking up though and one day we might come around enough to realize we can be more productive by abandoning the current system... Like Tesla once dreamed of free energy for everyone... It can be done...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I entirely agree with you. Some really big changes need to be made and i think the place to start in all this mess is with your own lifetsyle and livelihood.

For a while now i've been recognising that money is practically what makes the world go round and money is power and power is control. That's no secret. We as a civilisation simply cannot keep going on like this. You only have to look around to notice how badly world current affairs are escalating. People can't even afford to keep their houses, feed their families or even catch a simple good old break. I'm sure there are expert financial advisors and such in the field who will actually tell you that "we're better off now than a decade ago...", and i have seen reports like this..

I mean i don't know if things were happening this bad a decade ago, with all the hysteria over global warming, corporate gluttons and warring and terrorism these days... it all just seems that much worse for some reason - but that could be extra hype promoted by technology that's literally in our face 24/7..
Yer i do recognise these issues have always been around, and i know my grandparents for example blow all the global warming talk off as BS cuz they've been hearing of this sort of "doomsday" stuff happening since their hey days...

I personally think going back to basics is the way to go - we need to be reconnected with something.. we've lost in all of the theiving and whoring and mass money looting..

We have to re-learn some seriously important long-forgotten lessons...

[edit on 2/7/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Money is not the problem, it's people. no matter what syastem you have, you'll always have people who take advantage of it, in one way or another.
Are we reliant on the system? Depends.
I work a solid fourty a week, and more than the governments fair share comes outa my check, this I know. Do I have a fair knowledge of how to hunt, cook, and farm? Kinda, my dad knows more about hunting and farming, probably cooking as well, to be honest.
Now according to you, we should just start minimalizing work. Which makes me ask if you've ever had a job. You can't just say, "Hey Boss, I'm going to fight the system, so I won't be coming in the rest of the week."
He'll support your descision right out the door. And generally speaking, a clerk who doesn't offer you a drink of water's just aJack. Doesn't have anything to do with the government. TO break it simplisticly, a twelve ounce is someone's product, that they supply to the dealer, who in turn supplies it to a store...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Part of the promise along the way is that everyone involved is going to get enough cash to also afford their own costs. It doesn't matter what those costs are, Wether it's paying for your car, your family, your bills, or for the supplies you need for farming, you still need to work for 'em.

While you're remarking on how SOAD really gets it, man, check out how well their CDs did. See how wll they earned. Sure,you could steal songs, fighting against the systm, but then you are stealing their product as well.
It's also fairly amusing to me how people who rally against global warming or pollution, and rant endlessly about the pollutiion we cause, havn't taken the time to research the methods being taken to counter the bad we've done. Seriously, it's pretty remarkable. Once we got a slap to the face, we're starting to get our act together in that department. Green trains, jets, buildings, a remarkable plethora of things that, yes, will take time to come out, but are definetly past just a planning stage.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
And if you really want to get your money from the government, learn how to file your taxes correctly. Squeeze every last cent you can, and spend your money wisely instead of for something you really really want. And if you want to make the world qa better place, don't lock yourself away in your room, or, and I say this because I've seen this, isolate yourself because you know the entir truth of whats going on, ect.
You can't change the world, or acountry by acting on your own. You can make a game effort, but it'll get passed over.
Build up your community, get involved in the local stuff, get to know your neighbers, undo some of the damage the information age ahas helped bring about. Make your own NWO, and make it worthwhile.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Money is not the problem, it's people. no matter what syastem you have, you'll always have people who take advantage of it, in one way or another.

Maybe so, but what is the real root issue that surrounds people like this... What is it in them that makes them take advantage of it? Sure there are going to be bad people, but if there is one thing you haven't learned it's nature has a balance... And I don't agree, I think people are good in nature, they only get upset when they can't pay the bills or get stressed from working too many hours... All in all it boils down to money...

Are we reliant on the system? Depends.
I work a solid fourty a week, and more than the governments fair share comes outa my check, this I know. Do I have a fair knowledge of how to hunt, cook, and farm? Kinda, my dad knows more about hunting and farming, probably cooking as well, to be honest.

I say most people are reliant on the system... I really don't know what it depends on...

Now according to you, we should just start minimalizing work. Which makes me ask if you've ever had a job. You can't just say, "Hey Boss, I'm going to fight the system, so I won't be coming in the rest of the week."
He'll support your decision right out the door. And generally speaking, a clerk who doesn't offer you a drink of water's just aJack. Doesn't have anything to do with the government. TO break it simplistically, a twelve ounce is someone's product, that they supply to the dealer, who in turn supplies it to a store...

Yes I'm talking about minimalising work... And I've worked my whole life so don't give me that... Why do you think i'm tired of it all..? I feel like a robot, get up, go to work, go to lunch, come home, take shower, eat, sleep and continue all week... You work 40 hours, I work bout 2 times that much mostly because I'm always on call... That is the way of life when you are a care giver... So i know what it means to work, but I more or less live a life like everyone else constantly wondering where the next dollar is going to come from... I've always thought, there has got to be a better way, then started thinking about how much trouble money causes... If you really think about it, most problems if not all of them can be linked to money in one form or another...

Example...

Guy goes to work, boss gets pissed at him and threatens to fire him... With no job no money, he gets stressed and goes to his meager home or apartment and his girlfriend gets mad at him because she wanted to see a movie, but he couldn't afford to buy the tickets... They get into a huge fight because he's stressed and she's yelling at him... He looses his temper and hits her, she files charges, he goes to jail, loses his job, his gf, his apartment... All this because of money... I'm sure I left some things out as well... But you see... If you can provide for your basic needs and don't need to rely on money you could eliminate this unnecessary stress... At least you can agree that without money a lot of problems will be avoided...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Part of the promise along the way is that everyone involved is going to get enough cash to also afford their own costs. It doesn't matter what those costs are, Wether it's paying for your car, your family, your bills, or for the supplies you need for farming, you still need to work for 'em.

You can deal in barter and of course in currency as well... Gold was used back in the old days...

While you're remarking on how SOAD really gets it, man, check out how well their CDs did. See how wll they earned. Sure,you could steal songs, fighting against the systm, but then you are stealing their product as well.
It's also fairly amusing to me how people who rally against global warming or pollution, and rant endlessly about the pollutiion we cause, havn't taken the time to research the methods being taken to counter the bad we've done. Seriously, it's pretty remarkable. Once we got a slap to the face, we're starting to get our act together in that department. Green trains, jets, buildings, a remarkable plethora of things that, yes, will take time to come out, but are definetly past just a planning stage.

SOAD deserves the earnings they achieved... They are a great band and like many other great bands have made lots of money... Also consider all the members of a band that end up dead or drugged out because they have too much money... Money is false worth and the reason I like SOAD is because of the members.. Serj is true and even though I'm sure he likes having lots of cash I don't think it's his intention to make music just to make more money... He's more of a well funded activist with a message and for now his message is more important...

As far as your global warming statement is concerned, it's too late in my opinion... Check out my thread called "I think we're in trouble" if you want to discuss that issue further please post in that thread, thanks...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i dont think a new order would be terible
after al;l true faith and bizarre love triangle were great tracks
much better than joy division

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I was watching this 60 minutes video the other night and it reminded me of what was being dicussed on this thread - with being more self-sufficient with energy and water and food and all... Check it out.

People Power

[edit on 14/7/08 by pretty_vacant]

new topics

top topics

join