It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden's right-hand man in Europe and the geek who hacked Pentagon computers to look at UFOs: So

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
First off, I wasn't sure on where to post this so MODs feel free to move it into the correct forum.

I came across this when reading the daily mail yesterday so thought I'd post this.

Later this week we saw Abu Qatada released from prison on bail, one of Bin Laden's right hand men. This man is a suspected terrorist who could cause a lot of mayhem here in the UK in the years to come.

On the other hand there's Gary Mckinnon, a Scottish computer hacker brave (or stupid enough) to hack into the pentagon to find out what the governments are keeping from us. He could be facing up to 60 years in prison.

He claims to have concrete evidence of airbrushed photos in the NASA database, is it that he has hacked into the pentagon so the American government want to send him to Guantanamo Bay? Or is it that they are terrified that the public will start to open their eyes about the UFO phenomenon.

I found this a complete disgrace to the justice system. A man who could potentially kill hundreds of people released on bail and a man who seeks out the truth that the governments keep concealed.

Here's the link to the online article:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Your thoughts on the situation please.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I agree, If I knew where that Abu Qatada was I would get a gun and go and string him up myself. Think of all the stuff that the Pentagon hacker had acess to, imagine how much he could have sold the infromation to other countries for. He must know alot, and if he can do it surely someone somewehere else can and will.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle-2302

yeah the guy who hacked into the pentagons computers must be one of the cleverest people in the world, it would be a waist of talent if he gets locked up, i wish i knew what he knows, i think the guy should be knighted

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BBTBE

what you have to realize is the western powers need terriosts. reasons...a few of them here:

1...they cannot be defeated as a whole group as in past warfare.

2...this produces an unending fear and therefore unending war.

3. an unending war needs constant replentishment of men and arms.

4. an unending fear needs periodical, but constant reinforcement.

5. control is achieved, peace is not.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Apprently it was extremrly easy according to get into the pentagons system. But you are right! its wrong that these so called terrorists and treated like royalty in comparison to someone seeking the truth

www.exopolitics.org.uk...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Exactly!
It's just sick that the people in charge of our country who are meant to be PROTECTING us let people go that twist their own religious beliefs to blow the majority of us up.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

Lol you think so?
Well actually the guy's a dope smoking hairdresser from Scotland but yeah, must've had some knowledge to be able to hack into one of the most powerful countries government database.
Just goes to show it's that easy. I'd hate to think what would happen if some sort of terrorist organization tried it.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
[edit on 22-6-2008 by kyle-2302]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yeah, your right.
It's just scary to think thats how things work in the world these days.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyStoke

Yeah I was reading about that in the paper.
It's almost as if they were inviting a hacker in.
You'd think that a database with so much power would have a password a bit more complex.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Goog ol' Gary can't be that clever if he never got a screen shot of anything he found to prove his claims. Plus he admits himself that it wasent hard to do, the computers were still on their defult passwords.

top topics

join