It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Gain Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
0nce upon a time, there was an arcade. I entered the arcade and I saw the prizes on the wall. All of the prizes are worth useless paper tickets, and all of the prizes are designed to look good, but they are all junk.

Then I look around and see the game devices, game consoles, computers, and all this technology that is designed to take candy from babies, and their parents. Yes, heartless evil humans created this.

So what would 0ne do in this situation?

I look at every arcade device as a skill, a talent, a lesson that needs to be learned. Then I would put my hard earned slave candy in the device, and learn everything about it. I play the game until I mastered it. Then, useless paper tickets will be thrown at me, at the expense of my trial and error, and hard earned slave candy.

So...0nce I mastered every single game in the arcade, the useless paper tickets become even more less valuable, because I can get them any time I want, this makes the "prizes" even less valuable. So how does 0ne win?

I play, I master, and I give my hard work to a child who knows nothing about evil. Then I see the child, and the child's parents bright with a smile, and thanking me. I know the child and parents ask themselves, "Why would some teenager waste all his talent and money on an arcade game, and then give his tickets to a younger child?" LOVE! My prize was love, not some stupid useless tickets and material prizes. It was love, it was my own happiness. Yes, money can buy you love and happiness, all you have to do is earn it, and give your money to someone who needs it more than you, then PRESTO! You just payed for real love.

No 0ne is more powerful than me, LOVE SET ME FREE, that is my W.M.D.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Or... I have a gun you know...

I think that gun gives me more power than your love.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Or... I have a gun you know...

I think that gun gives me more power than your love.

Shattered OUT...

Even I can see, when you use a gun on 0ne, an entire family will feel it, and be effected by LOVE. For every 0ne, there is millions.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The kind of love your referring to only applies abstractly. Through legacy, people will of course always live on, even after death, but with time everyone is forgotten.

If love is your armor then I load my rifle with time instead of bullets.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Who invented time?

Man?

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Who invented love? Man?

I fail to see the relevance of this thread to weaponry.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I fail to see the relevance of this thread to weaponry.

The mind is considered the best tool anyone can have.

All of our minds are connected.

[edit on 22-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So if I thought really hard enough, someone else could die through the sheer power of my mind because I'm connected to them right? That sounds like a pretty effective weapon.

You see, I'm only trying to understand the relevance of all this to weaponry as this is in the weaponry forum.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

So if I thought really hard enough, someone else could die through the sheer power of my mind because I'm connected to them right? That sounds like a pretty effective weapon.

No, if you thought really hard enough like that, someone might read your mind. THAT is a pretty effective weapon, to be able to sense a threat like that.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
But they would still die because even though they'd see me thinking it, it doesn't stop me from thinking it...

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'm pretty certain if somebody could "see" you thinking that way, they would do something to get you to stop thinking.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Now you have a paradox.

If they can stop me from thinking it because I could reach into their mind to begin with, then I too have the power to stop them from in turn attempting to stop me from thinking.

It's confusing, I know, but round and round we go.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No, only confusing to you, because you are not aware that minds can't change minds, but actions can.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Oh no, I completely comprehend what I just said, I just don't think you understand what you're trying to say.

Buddy, it's either brain power or physical power, can't have both. Doesn't work that way. You either think someone to death, or you do it physically.

This is not a "Anything I say goes" argument, this is the real-world we live in.

We live in a universe where you actually don't have the power to look into other people's minds.

We're stuck with knives and guns.

"This forum is dedicated to the discussion and examination of military weapons technology past, present, and future."

Says that at the top of this thread.

I think it's necessary to devote topic and conversation to that. I will no longer take part in this two-way argument as it's really going no where.

Shattered OUT...

[edit on 23-6-2008 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Or this----- Terror attack 'would help McCain' Its in the news right now.

Well so terror is good for somthing i see. It can give you political power.

Just thinking this thought is sick.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Which brings me to the "propaganda" aspect of weapons.

Propaganda is a form of mind control. Which is a weapon.

top topics

join