It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Alchemy Quiz

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I took the quiz and got a score of 30. The deeper essences and energies of your soul are surfacing.( I have kind of hit "rockbottom" lately so maybe this is a sign things will get better.)

Oh, and....

I answered Soul as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Cool quiz, like someone mentioned earlier, the final analysis of my answers really touched on things that I've been thinking and almost parallels how I've been feeling as of late (within the last year). It's odd how this presented itself the way it did at this time.

My answer to the ancient riddle was God

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheyracingchick

You may hate me for saying this, but "rock bottoms" are usually one of the BEST things for a person to experience - and certainly a very good sign for a person's future.
(I speak from experience... I wish I didn't, but I do.)

All the best to you.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

"God" was one of the choices...?!
Why didn't I notice it?
Or if I did... why don't I remember it?

I think I definitely need a vacation...

P.S. Not that it's not a good answer, but how do you reconcile "God" with the part that speaks about children playing with it on the streets?

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Naw, I don't hate ya... Thanks for the well wishes

Hopefully since I have hit bottom, someone doesn't hand me a shovel

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I can use one too...

I actually can't reconcile that answer with children playing with it in the streets. It seems like energy or soul would work best but the the whole bit about the rich and poor throws a wrench into all those choices....oh well

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

I can use one too...

I actually can't reconcile that answer with children playing with it in the streets. It seems like energy or soul would work best but the the whole bit about the rich and poor throws a wrench into all those choices....oh well

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

I hope you get one - ASAP.

Regarding the answer: I know, I don't think any answer from the ones offered could be totally reconciled with all the parts of the "riddle", at least not in the way it's formulated here.

Which makes me think... maybe the answer - whatever it is - is the "raw material" (= the Stone of Philosophers - which is not the same as the Philosophers' Stone, BTW) that the respondent is using, or maybe lacking, at this point of her/his life. Which is why there are no "right" or "wrong" answers.

Just a thought.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well this is the second time i've taken it now, and I have moved up one slot since then. Lets see if I keep going up at the same rate or what

Was a spiritual warrior with a score of 41 the first time. This time I am the next step with a score of 47. Also I noticed my intuitive score has lowered and my metaphysical score has grown by a few points.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Someone reminded me of this oldie of mine today; so I took it again... and what do you know: the results were different than the first time.

How about you?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
my overall score was 48......The opposing forces within you, whose conflicts have kept you drained and confused for so long, are finally coming together as one.

my answer to the so called "ancient riddle" was energy since that is what everything is made up of and seems, to me anyway, to not be the wrong answer to any of the questions asked in the "ancient riddle".

Mine was exactly the same as yours.
Score 48
Answer to riddle energy.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
okay, I scored a total of 61...much higher than I expected.

it says "you are emerging from the dark night of the soul, and entering into the brilliant light of pure spirt"

also, i read the riddle once quickly, read it again slowly without looking at my options, read the options once and went with my gut.....soul.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
my test answer was love and (I am emerging from the dark night of soul and entering into brilliant light of pure spirit).

Nice test threadster

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I scored 42 lunar 14 solar and 3 on the riddle for a total score of fifty-nine. My answer to the riddle was energy. I was called a child of conjunction and i haven't the slightest idea what they are talking about.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i got a 47 and my answer for the last question was "light"
not literal light, but i mean light in a metaphysical sense...
i would assume that the rich would understand the power of energy, but not necessarily the light aspect of it.

i did like this quiz...it resonated with me. really feels like what im going through right now. strange.

oh oh and as far as MBTI--i'm infp.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

i did like this quiz...it resonated with me. really feels like what im going through right now. strange.

Yes, I find the same thing every time I do it (maybe twice a year).
It really is well conceived - whatever it is that it is measuring.

I just did it again, and noticed another "strange" (or is it?) thing: the sleepier I am, the higher my score.

Today was my highest.

[edit on 25-12-2009 by Vanitas]

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
58-61

Between

The opposing forces within you, whose conflicts have kept you drained and confused for so long, are finally coming together as one.

and

You are emerging from the dark night of the Soul and entering into the brilliant light of pure Spirit.

My answer was Love.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My score was 90 which means "Everything you thought you knew seems like child’s play, and you are granted insight into the true nature of reality." I'm in a period of internal evolution presently. I answered: Soul.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join