It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for real ghost videos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Over the last few weeks I have been searching through youtube, google video, ATS, metacafe, and dedicated paranormal websites. It seems that every ghost/poltergeist video out there has been debunked one way or another.
Of course, just like UFO videos, one guy screams fake or cgi and everyone else piles on.
I am not a video expert but I trust some of the serious debunkers on ATS that take the time to do serious work on these videos on behalf of the rest of us.
Could you please share with me some of your favorite paranormal videos that have not been debunked.
I am fascinated by the paranormal and I just can't watch the s#@* that's on tv like Most Haunted or Ghost Hunters.
Thanks!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ghost vid

I saw this on an old thread here. The story is in the video description. I don't think anyone's debunked it. It sure looks real to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This one is interesting.
The guy who made the vid said his dog would become agitated in the middle
of the night. After a few weeks, he set up a camera. I think it's pretty creepy. Looks like a demonic face staring in the window. Also very weird light and shadow movements.
Adjust your monitor's brightness back and forth while watching, and you'll see it.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lw2525

Does the window shade go up and down by itself?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Almost forgot about this. I have heard that this has become a favorite among ghost hunters and paranormal researchers.
The TAPS lighthouse ghost...audio AND video. I love how the thing runs up the steps and then looks down at the guys!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Yes, it appears that the ghost is moving the shade!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lw2525

Yes, it appears that the ghost is moving the shade!

I like that one, the one with TAPS is so so IMO, they wasted my time so many times with shows that go nowhere I won't watch them any more.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Hi I have a ghost video. My friend and I were at my house and we kept seeing this light pass by and then blur out the lens.
Then when we left the room the camera FLEW off the couch!!

If you want to see it, just email me. [email protected]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Hi I have a ghost video. My friend and I were at my house and we kept seeing this light pass by and then blur out the lens.
Then when we left the room the camera FLEW off the couch!!

If you want to see it, just email me. [email protected]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The ghost hunters video is incredible . . . TAPS has come up with some great evidence.

the moving blind w/ dog video is an obvious hoax in my mind. The dog keeps on looking at the camera which makes me suspect that someone is behind the camera, flipping light switches AND also the switch that controls the electric blind.

[edit on 8/9/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
A new one. Saw this on the C2C site and its originally from cnn.
www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2008/08/08/legrand.haunted.school.wspa?iref=videosearch

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Poltergeist Incident Real footage not fake !

poltergeist vid...do you think its a fake or real?

top topics

join