It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benazir Bhutto, did she know too much?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Knowing she would be assassinated and that the threat was upcoming, was there more to her message about the "murder of Bin Laden? What was it she really was murdered for, could it be possable the truth she reveiled accelerated the plan to kill her?

A lot of questions arrise just by examining the little bit of information prior to that fateful day. Here are a couple of videos of an interview of her, just for starters.

Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was Murdered

Longer footage run time 02 Nov 07

[edit on 21-6-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Great Post! I stumbled across those same vids a couple days ago....I thought it was interesting how BBC edited out Bhutto actually saying it. IMO Bin Laden was assassinated by the Saudi Govt.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It does seem much more is going on behind the public scene than what the media has been willing to reveil. I wonder if in the near future the truth of her demise will be made public.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Revisited due to the bin laden kill, some of this older material may be of use to those who have brought his subject backup.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
but how give the answer these questions ?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I would say she said too much rather than knew too much.

She shouldn't have come off script and therefore this lead to her death. I mean the actual bomb didn't kill her did it? A nasty bump on the head as she was pulled into the car? Great protection from her bodyguards.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
If I have her story right she was an exiled leader coming back to try and regain power is that correct.? I at first thought she was taking out because some government powers did'nt want her top gain control of Pakistan because the people there loved her. I like at first how everyone was pointing the finger at musharaf.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Guys, I wrote a bit thread on this last year, linked it in with a conspiracy that MI6 had killed OBL and most of it based on this video.

Since then and the revelation that OBL was killed last week I think it makes more sense to say that she meant to say “Daniel Pearl” and not OBL as the guy she is talking about was accredited with beheading him.

So no she wasn’t killed because of that interview.

new topics

top topics

join