It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controlling demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is similar to the incubus/sucubus issue, except that I regularly "dance with demons". And I don't get the paralysis that often comes with it. I have had a physical experience as well as what I call "mind fu+*ers". My bf sees things (ghosts, spirits, demons, angels, elementals, etc.) and can't always discern the "mind f-ers" when they are there. Anyway, my question is: how can I control them? Some are very good, while others just cause physical problems (like UTI's, or pain). And there's usually a lack of human interest on my part when this happens; like I'd rather be screwed by something that can pull the pleasure I want from my head instead of having to actually work for the pleasure. They aren't exactly open to communication. I want to control all demons that come into my life, not just the incubi.

As for anyone dealing with these issues (creatures, horrific beings, etc.), I have had luck with holy water, burning sage (although, warning: sometimes it just pisses them off. they will go away, but if they return, prepare for retribution), and crosses. Saying the Lords prayer always helps, too. If anyone has a question of whether they are being hounded by a demonic influence, just ask. I know most of the signs. Looking forward to any answer. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I've had a girlfriend who had similiar experiences, and I too haver had occasional visits (but, I admit, never any negative ones).

However, from my dealings with 'others' in a more... combative role, all I can say is, in order to gain control, take away their's.

No kidding, right?

1. Instead of them feeding off of you, drain them, rob them or their energy. Get a feel, or taste, or their energy, and then call upon that when the need arises. You have gained control in the simple way of robbing from them.

2. Belittle them. Nothing crushes or drives an 'other' like a blow to their ego... this goes for all types of dealings; they will either try harder, or leave. Either way, you now have the upper hand, since your will was the stronger.

3. To be more specific to your... needs, you be the one to go nuts, do everything, try everything... then withdraw. Demons, angels, whatever, they have one thing in common... the need for the physical (don't believe me? Read the Book of Enoch). They need you more then you need them, you have what they desire... your warmth, your being, your flesh. Deny them that, and they will, once again, do what it takes, or find someone with a weaker will.

And on that note, I, the Nameless One, Soothsayer of Ur, bow to you.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If you cant tell the good from the bad it isnt a good idea to get involved at all. You will not get anything from them, they will take energy from you, knowing that you are not able to shield yourself from them.

I dont know if you are talking about shadow people or demons- seems like they are the same thing from all descriptions, but different cultures have different beliefs associated with demons. "Shadow person" is a description as well as a name, so you know what someone is talking about when they describe one.

That said, dabbling for fun and amusement is ill advised. MAny people on here talk about their experience because they did not invite the entity into their lives and have been victimized. You sound like you want to be play with these things, and that probably wont end well.

So, no thanks on the advice. I dont think you know what you are dealing with.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by katrina666

Controlling a demon, if they exist. Im not saying they do or do not. But how in the world do you think you could control a Minion of Satan? We cant even control Ghosts.. and supposedly they are free spirits, so how can you control one from the dark man himself. Just curious. If demons exists a demon is gonna do what it wants unless cast away through religion or other ritualistic means... And if you thought you could control a demon... dont you think there would be other people controlling them doing their biddings... I have never even heard of such thing... and if your talking Voodoo, or Santeria..... they never say their controlling demons... and voodoo and Santeria is nothing but a bunch of psychoactive drugs making people see thing.. Just like the Rye Ergot outings in the Salem witch trials... these people were hallucinating and people were executed over it... Although know to be poisonous i have done bad Rye Ergot and have tripped like on an acid trip.. And yer talking to a guy who has tripped on ALOT of different various natural substances.... it was a bad time in my life.... and yes i saw alot of weird crap.... even beings from another dimension. Which can be validated by Erwoids Trip reports of people who did the same natural drug as i did.... they saw multidimensional beings that would question "Why are you here... you shouldnt be here" im not the only one... this was the reason i tried it.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i usually get visits at night when im laying in bed, and if they start putting bad images in my head or make me feel fearful then i just look around and say "listen, im trying to go to sleep, you want to f&^* with me then grow a set and appear in my room and we will play, if not you can leave now, im going to sleep" they usually leave

i dont know some techniques work for others, but for the ones playing with your head and such, just get mean back at them and tell them the truth.

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Solomon controlled demons, although for different reasons. Jesus, and priests, turned away demons.

In every belief, people can, and have the ability to, control demons.

On a different note, demons cannot do anything to someone without that person wishing or allowing it, to happen. It is within each person how much control is granted to demons.

When it comes to sexual nature, there is no difference. In fact, I would even hazard a guess and say that the very act of sex allows for more demonic influence and control... how many people let go of their inhibitions, let loose their animalistic side? The more we let go, the more primal we become... we let go of reason and thought and control.

I really don't want to start sounded explicit, so I end this here...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Does it only happen when you're trying to sleep? If so, it's possible that it's all in your head and could be Hypnagogia.

[edit on 6/23/2008 by Bonzaii]

new topics

top topics

join