It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephane Dion should learn to speak english before he opens his trap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Having failed Canadians for 13 years on the environment, the Liberals were again polluting the atmosphere with their hypocritical criticism of the Conservative Governments tough new regulations on greenhouse gas emissions.

Of course, by now Canadians know the Liberal environmental record, including that of former Environment Minister Stephane Dion, one of total faliure. Not only that, he can bearly speak english, his grammer is terrible, he is blinded by his own hipocracy, and he is baseing his platform on raising taxes and imposing new taxes. ALL HE DOES IS TAX!

You will never get a vote from me Stephane Dion. Hopefully one of your followers wakes up and realizes what a faliure you are and votes to kick you out before you impose anymore stupid plans that take away from western canada and give to eastern canada.

You will never get a vote from me Stephane... and hopefully not from anyone else who reads this.

[edit on 21-6-2008 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious that Harper and the Conservatives are no better. His has been a scandal plagued government from the beginning. Definitely no better than the Liberals and in some ways worse, the way he panders to America. I think it's time the NDP are given a chance. I'd take my chances with Layton, see what he can do.

new topics

join