It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O Conference UK??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hi all was just wondering if anyone knows of any ufo conferences in the uk ive tried a google with not much success if anyone can help i would be most appreciated.

many thanks

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Come on somone must know something????surely there is something here in the uk?/

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Excuse me if I'm slightly incoherent but I've had a little gin.

BUFORA used to have fantastic conferences some years ago but they've moved away from a public facing image into a more research/strategic area. You could check on their website at www.bufora.org.uk... although I think their main conference was over some months ago. It's a shame because I have very fond memories of going to Sheffield, Bristol and London and seeing some extremely high-profile speakers such as Budd Hopkins, Linda Moulton-Hough (sp?) etc and having the living bejasus scared out of me.

Your best bet would be to check the smaller, regional UFO groups. Glastonbury has some good conferences every now and then. Sorry not to be of more help!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Many thanks majjic that was very helpfull im just up the road from glastonbury (well weston super mare) so i will check it out to see whats happening there.Its a shame ive missed the main BUFORA conference it looked like a realy good one lots of top speakers its deffinetly bookmarked for next year.

thanks again

new topics

top topics

join