It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Types of Aliens.... What?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I STUMBLED ACROSS THIS a few times in my internet searches into obscure conspiracy theories.

Today I was reading up on Vril and their literary origins and started link surfing. From that I was linked to the site above and actually began to read it. It was interesting, so I read all of it, instead of ignoring it as I usually do.

I read it, and moved on. Upon further thought afterwards, I began to be merrily transfixed on this subject and the idea of putting together these entries. I concluded that the claims where completely unfounded and asked the question, "How did this compilation of Alien species form?".

I ask my fellow members at ATS the same.

I also found that some of the entries where mutually exclusive, so obviously this list is comprehensive of multiple theories. If this is not the case, than the list is a delusional series of ridiculous statements. I choose to believe the former.

I beg for an explanation as to how this was formed as well as evidence for the explanations. It just all seems to be made up from faulty or unfounded assumptions, and filled in with 'grade-A' BS.

Have at it.

DINSTAAR

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I can totally sympathise! I once found a similar list to this and just found myself asking: how on earth did they find all this stuff out?! Is there a book of every species in the universe I haven't read?!

I guess in the end you just have to take it as fiction, but still as you said it's quite interesting to read. All those stories of war and such might make good sci-fi movies!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

ALTAIRIANS
Alleged Reptilian inhabitants of the Altair stellar system in the constellation Aquila, in collaboration with a smaller Nordic human element and a collaborative Grey and Terran military presence. Headquarters of a collective known as the "Corporate", which maintains ties with the Ashtar and Draconian collectives (Draconian).

Not so according to Arduinna's Stargate SG1 Handbook:-

Altairians
Planet: Altair. SGC designation P3X-989. (Tin Man)
Baseline human, from all appearances. (Tin Man)

The civilization began above-ground, but when the planet's biosphere could no longer support them, about 11,000 years ago, an underground complex was created by a man named Hubald, and a thousand people transferred their consciousness to synthetic bodies, so the race would survive in some fashion. The transfer process wasn't perfect, and some were lost, including Sakura, Ereath, and Tira. Hubald's new body also failed, and the survivors couldn't repair it -- all his secrets were lost with him. Of the survivors, some went through the stargate carrying small power packs, but never returned. Most of the rest suicided by going onto the surface, out of the range of the power source. Without the steady stream of power from the emitters, the synthetic bodies are only functional for a few hours. (Tin Man)

Only one final survivor remains in synthetic form: Harlan. Wallace was the last one to go before him, leaving Harlan alone. (Tin Man)

So who's right, BUFO or Colonel Jack O'Neill???!!!

[edit on 21-6-2008 by MajjicMouse]

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I have seen a documentary or video saying there are 57 species, but it did not go into detail as this link you provided. It is really "out there" and i have asked myself the same question when i saw the doc/video where the guys said they knew of "57 species", Same question popped up in my head, "How the bloody hell do they know that?" If there are 57 known species there could very well be many more they do not know about surely?

Is it only me or do anyone else see some of these as demonic related? Sorry just my opinion.

I read up on the grey specie, and gotta say if it is true what this link tells me, then i am happy i have always vowed i will shoot, fight, stab, hit the crap outta them grey bastards, if possible of course, before they mind screw me!

Great link and very interesting, far out or not, it's a nice one!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This looks like a compilation of almost all known alien species and mysterious cultures that are floating on the net.

If you research some of the names and places mentioned you can find their significant origin of their supposed existence.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

what?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Uhm..someone 'made it up'? How else do you think it was made..

Originally posted by DINSTAAR
I concluded that the claims where completely unfounded and asked the question, "How did this compilation of Alien species form?".

DINSTAAR

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

there are many species out there

i wish we could meet all the beings of light ASAP..

here is some info on different beings
www.exopolitics.org...

much love to all

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They're likely derived from some New Age meditation, UFO folklore, alleged (and likely faked) govt. documents, bad regression therapy sessions (are there good ones?) hearsay, and any other place conceivably pulled from thin air...to get forward momentum on "disclosure" issues that are likely naive and based on suppositions at best.

It's a house of cards built in the air, when in fact we don't know what we're dealing with.

The exopolitical crowd dig that kinda thing.

top topics

join