It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T.s from "hollow earth?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
does anyone think "aliens" are from the hollow earth (if it is, im not saying it is or isnt). they have big black eyes wich means that they might have big pupils wich might indicate that they are from a dark place, like the inside of earth. they are supposed to be pail or greyish right? so wouldnt that be from lack of light maybe? eh i dont know, i just was thinkin and i came up with this. im sure its been discussed to death but w/e.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The most common reported type of "alien" is the one with the big black eyes. They could be from underneath the ground in major cavern systems, and their eyes could indicate the adaptability to "catch" as much light as possible, as dark colours absorb more light.

And the skin on them does look very dead looking, like as if they are deficient of vitamin a and vitamin d.

Aliens could be from Earth itself, along with theories of outer space ones.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You speak of the Greys. They are supposedly evolved from reptiles rather than mammals. The black eyes are a sort of contact lens that acts like sunglasses. You are right about them coming (or rather evolving further) in a dark place... namely a planet that doesn't have alot of light. Hence large pupils and semi-transparent skin.

Do a search for 'grey aliens' or something of the sort, get a bag of popcorn and a LARGE soda and get prepared to do some reading. What I've found is that you will find one site and before you know it you will have 20 browsers (or tabs, if you use Mozilla) each with more and more info.

If you have Kazaa, do a search for videos with 'roswell' as the search and you can find the reputed 'Alien Autopsy' vid. Hope you have a strong stomach... not as bad as watching a human autopsy because it's so surreal, but...

Also do searches for 'hollow earth' in search engines. I think there is supposed to be some Aryan race that lives there.

BTW, all of this is assumed from all the reading I've done on the subject. I don't put faith in anything (especially religion), much less aliens. I have seen UFO's, but I really can't say for sure that they weren't something else.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
no, becouse its inposible but they are proubly from a darkend place, its inposible for them to be from underground here becouse we have gone down prity far

if theu were from unjder our earth we WOILD KNOW we would see them zooming from underground/ocean

not from space!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier

if theu were from unjder our earth we WOILD KNOW we would see them zooming from underground/ocean

not from space!
It's possible that some alien beings are living in Earth's crust becuase a lot of the sightings are around mountainous regions, where possible cave entrances can be located to underground caverns.

Or, these underground living quarters could just be their temporary bases for when they visit Earth.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
erm, but what about all them studies that say the earth is solied? and erm no it has to be becouse of the lava core, eta eta

but ya they could live in some mountens

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Speaking of the Hollow Earth theory, didn't Hitler or some of the Nazi scientists believe that not only was the Earth hollow, but we were living on the inside. I remember reading something about an experiment that the Nazi scientists did. They took a telescope and pointed it up towards the sky and tried to "look at the other side of the world" so they could see the position of the British Navy. Don't know if that's true or not, but I thought that it was pretty funny. Those crazy Nazi's!

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If the inside of the earth is hollow, then where does the magma from volcanoes come from??

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
i seriously doubt it.....and would they be called aliens if they're from earth?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
If the inside of the earth is hollow, then where does the magma from volcanoes come from??
I wouldn't really say that the Earth is hollow, but that there are major caverns right underneath the surface, much like the tv shows with the cave explorers that lead to many places around mountainous regions.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL

I wouldn't really say that the Earth is hollow, but that there are major caverns right underneath the surface, much like the tv shows with the cave explorers that lead to many places around mountainous regions.

If it was right underneath the surface, and aliens DID inhabit these caverns, we would have found them by now.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The earth doesnt have to be entirely hollow. Alot of sightings come from people who have seen things enter and exit through the oceans. Even pilots have seen things traveling under the ocean.
The earth may be hollow in areas and full of magma in others,nobody knows for sure and arent looking.
There could be an exploration going on but we would never know.
Maybe the beings inside the earth think that we are the gods,why is that?,Do gods neccessarily have to be further out. What if they are actually further in?

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
They might not even have a concept of god.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You may find your answer here www.holloworb.com... It seems volcanos are localised chemical reactions.

Yes, this is taken from the fiction work called "Etidorphia"

This fiction makes more sense to me than a moltin core...

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
ill belive the molten core theory as soon as we get to it.
but if the earth was hollow then how do the plates move?silQ maybe they would be illegal-aliens.haha gotta love crank yankers.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The reason that Achivas are built into the earth for sacred work is beacuse according to legend, at the destruction at each of the ages of mankind the people that were pure of heart went down into the buxom of the earth and there remained protected. According to them they dwelt in the center of the earth with a group of beings that they call the Ant People.

Drawings of the Ant People are remarkable similar to the Grey aliens of today - large heads - little stocky bodies - long spindly fingers - in some cases 4, 5, or 6 digits.

Some of these drawings have the indication of telepathic thought waves coming from the beings' head themselves.
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterofpuppets
does anyone think "aliens" are from the hollow earth (if it is, im not saying it is or isnt). they have big black eyes wich means that they might have big pupils wich might indicate that they are from a dark place, like the inside of earth. they are supposed to be pail or greyish right? so wouldnt that be from lack of light maybe? eh i dont know, i just was thinkin and i came up with this. im sure its been discussed to death but w/e.

Because the earth has a core, it cannot be hollow. how do we know it has a core? because it has a magnetic field. I always thought that the earth had a magnetic field because it spun, and spinning has something to do with the core, right? so, you see, the earth can't be hollow, and aliens didn't come from earth. I garantee you.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   

They might not even have a concept of god.

then they're civilization is a lot more advanced than ours and i would consider them lucky since they don't have to listen to bs from false religions

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
to the response about the Nazi's... yes Hitler did believe in the hollow earth theory, and there was a reputed fight between the Nazis and the Allies in Antartica, something involving Project HighJump and Admiral Byrd.

You can search for more information

top topics

join