It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground Moscow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Right beneath the Moscow downtown with its extra-costly realty lies ex-KGB dungeons. They are still full functioning and access is not so easy and still nobody knows the exact location and plan of those underground man-made caverns of Moscow but some parts of them now open for the.....

englishrussia.com...

Interesting Find, I wonder if there are more these tunnels in Russia!

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
These dont look like caves they look like sewage tunnels. From the bricking the tunnels seem to be made after the 1800s. moscow is located in the basin of the Volga, Oka, Klyazma, and Moscow rivers which from my knowledge rules out natural caves. also most natural caves were formed thousands of years ago when the ocean covered most of the land masses. caves form when there is an over abundance if salt and other minerals in the ocean which caused the salt to sink and after many years it layers and compacts forming limestone deposits. then when the land masses rose above the water is when the caves started to form. from what i can tell these "caves" are not limestone. I think alls they are is sewage tunnels.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Find all of that interesting. Does not look like anyone is guarding the gate?

join