It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official BTS Mini-Rant Thread.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

gheee
and mysteriously they do it ALL over the world
it is so ugly sorry, especially when they are wearing sandals with it!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by AshleyD
I'll be keeping an eye on your list of members who added you as a friend, foe those staff members you befriend you for foeing them, then I shall foe them, have them add me as a friend, then delete them from my foes list, and will thusly look uber popular and adored by the mods.

Am I the only one that got dizzy from that?

nop" i haven't not a clue about what they are talking!
or should i really get of meds?

i am dizzy to!

nice thread very nice thread!

mini-rant 1: why are kids not able to listen, understand and memorize what moms are saying? or is it really SO difficult, to remember not to put bottles with any liquid up to a living room chair? i hate spots on that chair and on the sofa, coz nobody ever tells me, that their are spots and so they are very difficult to removed!

mini-rant 2: cat lying on the floor - feeling oh so well, me siting next to him - cat signals that he wants to be crawled - while i am moving close to him - he moves away from me - how am i supposed to crawl him, while he is away over the length of an arm?

mini-rant 3: (sorry so much!) son is supposed to clean up his room - me started to tell him about xmas!, now he is off of school for the summer and my impact on getting that d... room cleaned is getting higher. - i even yelled at him - comment: why do you have to yell immediantly - no i am trying it very quiet and calm for weeks and months
:bnghd:

[edit on 4-8-2008 by orange-light]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
mini-rant:

grrr
i just posted a post and it doesn-t appear in the thread - counter says i posted!
must be the first post of a new page

why are there so many flies in my house, why don.t those beast just fly away, and why don.t they get to the special fly-away sticks i already bought?
no there is no source where those little grrrs could produce babies of

it drieves me crazy

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Let it all out, Hon!

The only one I can help you with is what to do when your posts don't show up. Just manually adjust the url to go to the next page. For example, if the url says page 12, just switch it to 13 then press enter.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

thanks ashley

know such probs from other boards where people have to add other posts
which lead to one word posts

this thread is really relaxing

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
should start living in this thread

minirant:
i am feed of
new hair cut - which is wonderful - a friend wants to see it, so i took some photos of myself with the help of my cell and a mirror
can.t sent a mms to my email account :bnghd::bnghd:

and i can,t find that
bluetooth dongle for easy transfer
why am i not able to put all this stuff at a similar place all the time

:bnghd::bnghd:
so who am i to demand that my son is cleaning up his room?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by orange-light]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
it is amazing how brainless some guys can be! :bnghd:
sorry not a mini rant a big rant

i am shocked

talked to a guy tonight, his kids are 7 and 9 - my son is 11
friend: why don.t you leave your son alone on a saturday night and go out, have fun and dance
me living in a huge city and the club i am invited to is 1 hour drive by metro from my house
would mean son is alone from 9pm to 4 / 5 am - no way to me!

friend: i would leave my kids (see above younger than mine!) alone! i need my freedom!
and 11yo is old enough taking responsibilbity
me claiming what will happen when he feels ill, or has a bad dream or all the stuff kids are using to have all of a sudden

friend: no problem he is old enough, and if he gets ill he can call the emergency

can you imagine that scenario? i am so fed up so so so fed up
to me it is kind of criminal acting the way my friend is suggesting
he is a male friend but not my b/f

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
[engage mini rant]

I am living on a Army base! A MILITARY base!! A place that is supposed to know of such a thing as precision!! Why the *bleep* can't they get the blasted outdoor speakers synchronized? I hear one set of speakers play one music tune and from another direction the same tune but with roughly a 1 second delay from the first one!! I have confirmed that it's not echoes either!! Get it together people!!

[Disengage mini rant]

Grrr...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Finally I'm pleased to report that after at least 2 months they finally got the blasted speakers synchronized!! Yayyy!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What a
great idea! A place to just gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo off! :bash:

Why is it that some of our fellow ATS/BTS brethren pick one phrase out of your post, then proceed to bash the living
out of it, when if you look at the whole sentence, let alone the whole post, isn't the
point you were making in the first place???????? :bnghd:

Are they truly that
dense or do they just like picking a mother
fight? It just makes me want to :bnghd:!

Wow, I do feel better! Thanks, AshleyD! You are my hero!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

This is a gripe after my own heart. One of my huge ATS pet peeves.

I like to refer to it as 'pedantic whining.' It's a weird phenomenon- especially when upon doing something so silly they actually think they tore apart your entire post and the main point of your post. lol

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Exactly! To quote the Janet/Michael Jackson song: "It makes me wanna Scream!"

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it that when one has absolutely nothing intelligent to add to a debate, they feel it's appropriate to spew ignorant rantings instead???

:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

In a debate over whether or not evolution can be proven, instead of adding something at least well thought out, the poster instead posted:

Not only can evolution not be proven, the opposite is true, it has been disproved. Take the new Ben Stein Movie "Expelled"were he gets the worlds top 20 neo-darwinists to admit that the big bang is bull. and Stephen Hawkins says that their had to be Intelligent design but won't say the word GOD.

Science is something that can be proven and shown over and over through experiment and study. If you can't prove your theory or it is disproved the theory is thrown out, at least in all other sciences it is. Darwinism is the one non scientific theory that continues to get shown as scientific although no experiment or study or expert has ever proven it.

Anything to not be responsible to a God who created all that there is, besides if evolution was true then Hitler would have been right by clearing the gene pool of what he considered bad or less evolved creatures. How many of you are willing to say you agree with Hitler and his killings of groups he considered inferior?

No proof or evidence to back up the first paragraph (except for a Hollywood movie designed to sell tickets), the second is just BS no matter what side you are on, and the third?????????? Believing in evolution means you think Hitler was right and justified for the brutal murders of MILLIONS of people?????????????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There, I feel better again!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

LOL!

What made me confused is that the Big Bang actually supports biblical creation more than it appears to contradict it. Even one of the winners of the Nobel prize in physics (due to the BB model) said if there is anything that confirms Genesis, this is it.

So go figure.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Back again!!!!!!!!!!:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

Why do people who obviously don't have any interest or anything at all to say about a subject come into threads simply to be naysayers and start arguements???????????:bnghd::bnghd::bnghd:

Just had a run-in with this idiot on not one, but two metaphysical threads, who is obviously there just to pick a fight and tell those involved that they are idiots for 'buying into this crap'!!!!!!!

I checked his profile page, and he's obviously into two things here, politics and pissing people off!!!

OK, feel better now!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Happens all the time. Happy little ATSers will be enjoying a thread only to be intruded upon by the inevitable thread rascal that simply can't help himself from making a drive by, 'This is all crap' post.

[edit on 9/24/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You should rename this the 'Self Therapy Thread'!

It's a VERY good thing that this is an anonamous, internet based forum, because if it weren't, I would probably have to
some people! It just infuriates me when people use what I like to call the 'Dan Ackroyd' rebuttal, "Jane, you ignorant slut........"!

At least do some minor research before you decide something is crap, and is it really necessary to belittle your opponent? Surely the sign that you are 'Jane' in this case, now isn't it!!!!:bash::bash::bash:

OK, my hour is up. Thanks, Doc!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
[Rant]
GAH!!!!

Remember when I was gripeing about the out of sync loudspeakers? And how they finally got them in Sync with each other?

WELL NOW THEY ARE NOT ONLY BACK OUT OF SYNC BUT NOW THEY ARE A FULL SECOND AND A HALF APART!!!!!

Things are worse now than they were before!![/Rant]

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Deson]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Latest rant. But first my thanks for the existence of this thread. It allows me to vent just a bit.

That said:

[rant]
Why the (bleep!!) are threads degenerating!! A thread that I managed to plow my way through concerning the EU and a world currency system devolved into a religious "Antichrist" argument!! I'll admit that I'm not a religious based person. I know that! But the general insinuation that if a person isn't up to snuff concerning the latest conspiracy theory concerning the NWO automatically makes them an idiot is just too (bleeping!) much. Personally I couldn't care less about a figment of a work of fiction for a religion that condemned my fiance to a burning pit in hell because she was a member of the wrong fan club!! I just wanted to know how this theoretical world currency system would have an effect in this world!! I have a live and let live attitude. It was with great strength that I manged to avoid posting in said thread and end up contributing to the problem!! GAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
[/rant]

My apologies to those who are of the religious background and beliefs. No insult was intended towards anyone with a religious belief but I'll admit that sometimes I sometimes need to lose it just a bit.

Thank you. I feel a bit better right now after typing this out.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
My apologies to those who are of the religious background and beliefs. No insult was intended towards anyone with a religious belief but I'll admit that sometimes I sometimes need to lose it just a bit.

Hey no worries. We all need to vent sometimes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join